updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» Home | Ahn Hye Shin, 1st Album
Ahn Hye Shin
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 11:39 PM
Actress Admin
twenty
Newsound
Neith
N/A
105 posts

HOME | 1st Album
label
Omega Entertainment

AHS
Polaris
Bon Hwa
Xander
Jin
Raccoon

tracklisting

tracks
time
Feature
PM EMAIL 
^
Ahn Hye Shin
 Posted: Dec 24 2014, 12:21 AM
Actress Admin
twenty
Newsound
Neith
N/A
105 posts

FROM KBS INTERVIEW MANUSCRIPT POSTED VIA KPOP WORLD

Interviewer: Hye Shin-sshi, it's been so long since we have heard your voice in a singing aspect! I have to say it's amazing and your voice, if anything, sounds stronger from when you were out.

*Timidly smiles and lowers her head* Hye Shin: Thank you, though I wouldn't go that far. It took a lot of recordings and vocal training to get back to the status that I use to sing.

Interviewer: I know this may be a tender subject Hye Shin-sshi, but your fans are curious. After your car accident it is rumored that you lost your ability to sing from that car crash, can you clarify this, the fans have been wondering for the past two years.

*Smiles without missing a beat/actress in her* Hye Shin: Well, it was an unavoidable accident. *grimaces remembering her deceased manager* I was lucky enough to still have some vitals, they had to put a breathing tube down my throat. The tube damaged my vocal chords on the way in, and it didn't have time to heal while i was in a coma. I'm fine with letting my fans know why singing has been a difficult challenge, but it is the biggest part of my life still, despite not doing it professionally anymore.

**Her manager motions to change the interview questions**

Interviewer: So this album seems to have a soft and yet upbeat sound to it, can you explain a bit about the album to us?

Hye Shin: Well, it was a collaboration with Raccoon and I, we have been friends for quite a few years and i'm good friends with his sisters. The company wanted me to release a song since my OST Kiss Me got so popular, so I trusted Jong Hyun Oppa to take good care of me and we began to collaborate.

Interviewer: I heard originally it was supposed to be just a mini album? What changed it into a full album?

Hye Shin: Well, you see originally we were supposed to just do Drunken Shrimp, Come A Little Closer, Happy Me for my new drama, and Romantico with Sang Kyu Oppa. Over the time it took for me to record those tracks though I felt some muse to write myself, and asked our CEO if I could write some of my own songs into the album. Working with Jong Hyun Oppa always helps me and we came up with the additional tracks. Though, Jong Hyun Oppa wrote No Better Than Strangers to tie the album together with a different sound to my vocals to show a different rang with Bon Hwa-sshi.

Interviewer: I see, so the tracks you helped write are Dear, Without Knowing At All, Happy Ending, and Home?"
*Hye Shin nods*
Interviewer: "What inspired you to write these songs? We had no idea that you had an ability to write and help compose your own music!

Hye Shin: I use to do it quite often when I was younger...They all come from different parts of my life. There was a time when I was younger (A lie though the reporter doesn't know it was recent) where I had my first love and was rejected.
*Interviewer shows genuine shock, it's the first time Hye Shin ever mentioned her love life*
Hye Shin: I suppose those feelings are still raw and there is nothing else to do but write about it. Dear....I wrote that one night when I woke up wondering why not me? *laughs nostalgically* I had an old piano in my living room and began to play the chords and sung till I cried. Without knowing at all, I wrote that later when I felt like the person didn't understand me...that they thought of me just as a friend (or sister, unknown to the interviewer). I felt like this person really knows me, but doesn't know me.
Interviewer: Only at fault to J-Bomb correct
*Hye Shin does her best to hide a crushed expression, but just laughs and smiles..* Hye Shin: Nobody compares to Jae Beom Oppa, he's my best friend and is always a rock in times like that.
Interviewer: I'm sure he'd school him with his rapping skills. But enough of that, if you could continue to explain the other tracks.

Hye Shin: Well, happy ending is the same way, it's what I wanted and pictured with this person, a happy ending, but my happy ending may not be that person's happy ending, which is why I asked Xander-sshi to write a rap fitting that side of a man, and he hit it nail on. As for Home, that perhaps is the most personal track for me.

Interviewer: Oh? How so?

Hye Shin: Well while a majority of the album is about a broken heart or getting over it, I felt Home touched home, excuse the pun. But, I wrote it for my deceased mother and my hard working father. My mother was always supportive before her passing. My father worked tirelessly to support myself and my dreams, I knew Jae Beom Oppa from childhood and he even encouraged my friend to move with his dreams, my father is a very loving person. I wanted him to know that all of this was for him and i'll always be at home for him, since we have been separated the longest we ever have since my schedule has been so busy. I wanted to do a collaboration, Raccoon helped me find the perfect people to speak in a rap version of what I wanted to say but couldn't find words for. Xander-sshi is heavily influenced by his life in Seattle and Jin-sshi pulled from his past while living with his family before he became an idol. They both have raw words and talent.

Interviewer:Well it seems like they have the perfect collaborations and some would say that the songs you helped write appear to be the strongest songs on the album.
*smiles while bowing* Hye Shin: Thank you for the compliment, but I had a lot of help from everyone on the album and Jong Hyun Oppa.
tagging @ location, outfit, whatever
PM EMAIL 
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: