updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» GG BE, Joo Hyun~
Lee Sang Kyu
 Posted: Nov 14 2014, 08:24 PM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | Polaris
63 posts

what do i become?
you're playing with me, you bad
If there was one thing that Sang Kyu hated more than almost anything else, it was getting sick. He had spent nearly his entire childhood in and out of various doctors offices and hospitals. What would slow a normal child down for little more than a day or two would leave him practically tied to his bed for at least a week. Such was the life of a kid who had been born before his immune system could fully develop. And it didn’t help that he had four older sisters who, whether they realized it or not, were practically germ factories, always bringing home traces of any viruses or the like that their classmates had caught. Even if his sisters themselves didn’t get sick, Sang Kyu wasn’t that lucky and always caught everything. Sure, it got better as he grew older, but his constant battle with even the smallest illnesses had caused him to miss out on so much. Instead of going to school, he was privately tutored at home. His only friends were his sisters and the daughter of his tutor. Sang Kyu had been incredibly sheltered for much of his life. Sometimes he felt like he should have been born a girl too so he could call himself Rapunzel; he was always shut up in his home just like the fairy tale princess was shut away in her tower.

Rapunzel’s saving grace came in the form of a gallant prince climbing her hair and freeing her of her prison. Sang Kyu’s savior came in the form of an acceptance into OMEGA Entertainment after he had gone behind his parents’ backs to audition for the company. At the age of thirteen, he finally had a chance to act his age and to experience the world. The company was insistent that he attend an actual school, which he did gladly. He quickly made friends with another trainee by the name of Seung Ho, who wound up joining him in NTROPY. The other members soon became close friends of his as well. Everything was great. Luckily by point, his immune system was stronger than it used to be, but even then he often found himself getting run down and worn out faster than the other boys. Never wanting to let his group down, he always endured the long practices and schedules no matter how terrible he felt, though the group’s manager soon learned that if he didn’t remind the maknae to stop and rest, Sang Kyu would often overwork himself to points where he had to miss appearances with the rest of the group in order for his body to fight off whatever sickness struck him this time.

And some things just didn’t change. Sang Kyu was older now, his immune system was the strongest it had ever been, but it still wasn’t exactly at a “normal” level compared to other people. But just like when he had been a teenager into a young adult with NTROPY, the now-soloist didn’t want to feel like he was letting people down by letting his health get in the way. He had to just plow right through it and hope for the best. And hope he did! Sang Kyu had recently released his debut solo album and was in the midst of promotions for it. His main promotional song was the title track ”Somebody Else”, but he was given the chance to prerecord a second promotional song as well. He had hopes of at some point performing one of his collaborations that he had done with J-Bomb and B34T, but on this particular day he was pre-recording a different collaboration. For this song, he had worked with an idol from Newsound, Jewel. She was the visual and lead vocals of Newsound’s new but extremely popular girl group Class B as well as the younger sister of producer Raccoon, his own friend Jong Hyun who had produced the track. Oh yeah, and she was his girlfriend, but most people didn’t know the last fact. The only person he had mentioned it to so far was Seung Ho, and he felt it safe to assume she probably had only mentioned it to her own best friend Ae Sook as well, but aside from that it was something kept tightly under wraps. At least until he was sure she didn’t mind letting their other friends (and her two siblings) know the truth.

While he was looking forward to performing with her, at the moment Sang Kyu wanted nothing more than to just curl up in his bed and sleep forever. The coordi noona changed with styling him that day and commented more than once about his complexion. She kept asking him if he was feeling well, that he looked far too pale for his own good, if he was coming down with something. He had brushed her off with some excuse about not getting much sleep lately and that maybe it was just catching up to him. Which was true, but it was likely that lack of sleep that had gotten him so run down in the first place. Oh well, he couldn’t let his life stop just because he was sick. As soon as he stepped out onto the stage, he couldn’t be the sick Sang Kyu who wanted to just sleep and sleep, and sleep some more. He had to be the shining Polaris, bright and gleaming like the star he had taken his stage name from. The star’s light continued to always shine brilliantly for everyone to see, and he had to act the same no matter how terrible he was feeling.

So as soon as it was time to go up on stage, he had to shake off all negative feelings. “GG BE” was being pre-recorded, but he was due to return later on to perform his album’s titular song live. Right now though, he just needed to focus on the stopping the reeling of his head as he went on stage and took his place before the music started to play. At least for the first couple measures of music, he didn’t have to move about too much. But just in time for him to start singing, it was also time to bounce around the stage. What was surely entertaining choreography and had been much fun to rehearse now felt absolutely dreadful. He felt so hazy and out of it, and moving from one side of the stage to the other didn’t help keep his head from spinning. Thank goodness it wasn’t exactly a huge stage, that at least was lucky. So focused on the sudden movements was he, that he nearly forgot to start singing, and wound up rushing through the first couple of words. Well, at least no one could claim that he was lip-syncing.

”Oh, when I texted you asking where you were, you said you’re drinking coffee at a cafe in front of your house. Hm, I guess everyone dances at coffee shops these days.” No matter how exhausted and shitty he felt, Polaris kept a bright smile on his lips and tried to make his movements as precise as he normally would. Lucky him, the song sounded so lighthearted and fun (despite the lyrics themselves) that even if he missed a step here or there, it would look just fine as long as he made it look like he was having a good time. He made a mental note to thank Jong Hyun for that later. ”Oh, when I told you ”let’s talk,” you looked at me and gave excuses with a slurred tongue. Hm. Your red face makes my anger rise.” Okay. So far, so good. Having to turn about while he circled around Joo Hyun as she walked was a little dizzying, but it wasn’t so bad. He could do this just fine. It was all good.

Even so, the constant moving about combined with how awful he felt left him feeling a little short of breath despite not really having to do anything too strenuous movement-wise. So while the music track played out the line, ”Be honest,” he was able to pause even just for those few couple of seconds to take a breath just in time to start up singing again. ”I don’t know what I like you either. But this isn’t right - why is my girl leaving me and looking for another person? Then what do I become? You’re playing with me. You bad.” Of course, then he had fake falling back when she pushed him. For a moment, the young man wasn’t sure he’d actually be able to straighten up again, but he forced himself to do so right away in order to continue on with the chorus. ”GG bebe, GG be, GG bebe, GG be. GG bebe, GG be, eh eh eh. GG bebe, GG be, GG bebe, GG be. GG bebe, GG be, eh eh eh.”

All this moving about the stage was going to be the death of him, he was sure of it. It wasn’t even that the movements were hard either! He had done it all flawlessly in rehearsals, but right now he struggled to remember what to do and when to do it. ”Oh, on your birthday I bought you a mocha cake that you like and waited. Hm, why are you getting out of a black car that gives me a bad feeling?” And of course now he needed to kneel down for a moment. When getting back up again, Sang Kyu rather noticeably stumbled and seemed to waver a little. ”Oh when I asked who that was, you said your dad gave you a ride after he ended work. Hm, I guess you call your dad oppa as well.” He could feel himself breaking out into a cold sweat and while normally being under the bright stage lights would have left him feeling hot, at the moment he felt as though someone had dumped a bucket of ice over his head and down his shirt.

And then the voice over again came in with another ”Be honest.” It gave him another very short time to relax some, but he didn’t want to give anyone reason to worry. Not his fans cheering and chanting along with the song, not the other dancers there performing with him. And especially not Joo Hyun. Glancing to her, he flashed her a smile as if to reassure her that he was perfectly okay just in case she had gotten worried about his current state. Suppressing a shudder from taking hold of him, he continued. ”I don’t know what I like you either. But this isn’t right - why is my girl leaving me and looking for another person? Then what do I become? You’re playing with me. You bad.” At least the movements during the chorus weren’t too bad. ”GG bebe, GG be, GG bebe, GG be. GG bebe, GG be, eh eh eh. GG bebe, GG be, GG bebe, GG be. GG bebe, GG be, eh eh eh.” And as one again his already recorded voice on the music track chimed in- this time with, Hey girl. Talk to- huh,”- he could let his voice rest for a little while. His throat had felt slightly irritated all through the day, and going through the song now left it feeling even more sore. So at least while Joo Hyun was singing, he could let his throat recover a little and focus just on the movements. That is, if he could stay upright. By now, Polaris felt like he might collapse at any second. The song was nearly over though, he could last just a little while longer. He had to.

JOO HYUN :: OUTFIT IN VIDEO :: POOR SICK SANG KYU ::

--------------------

I've got a lot of livin' to do
There’s music to play, places to go, people to see. Everything for you and me!
Oh life’s a ball if only you know it, and it’s all just waiting for you.
You’re alive so come out and show it! There’s such a lot of livin’ to do!
PM EMAIL 
^
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Dec 4 2014, 10:46 PM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Tag: Poo oppa ♡♡

Notes: Wearing that dress in the video~~

It was in Joo Hyun’s nature to worry about others; her small family and her friends (especially close friends). There was no surprise when she didn’t have time to cook breakfast for them (to re-heat later)—let alone for herself—that she wrote the trio a note and left them some won to spend (which she had also let them know that they didn’t have to pay her back for it; she knew that they didn’t have much money). As soon as she was ready she left the dorm—packing her toothbrush into her bag before she went—for Newsound, to fit in some more practise before appearing on stage with Sang Kyu. It was the first time that she would be performing without the girls, and they would not even be near by to talk to if she needed someone to calm her nerves. That was where practising came in; going over the steps to make sure that she had them down to the best of her ability would help to ease her anxiousness a little. She made sure not to work herself too hard, so that she wouldn’t be worn out for the performance. Just because she wasn’t performing with Class B didn’t mean that she could slack off; she was one fourth and anything that they did (even outside of the group) affected them all. The last thing she wanted to do was to let them and Sang Kyu—whose song she was featured on, on his solo debut album—down.

When it was time to leave for the pre-recording at the broadcasting station, she stopped to pick up breakfast—including a coffee—and some extra food (in case anyone else was hungry) on the way. In between sips of coffee and mouthfuls of food, she sang along to GG BE—the song she would soon be performing with Sang Kyu—with her manager. As far as he and anyone else knew (who wasn’t her best friend), the two were merely acquaintances or casual friends; there were a few more people that she wanted to tell about it, though she had enough trouble telling Ae Sook in the first place, not to mention that she was also worried about their reactions (they were a couple of the most important people to her, so their opinions mattered the most, and she didn’t want to be disappointed by them). At that moment it was safer to keep it all hush-hush, and that was helped by being selective over who she told and who she didn’t tell about it. Thankfully to those that didn’t know the truth it only seemed like she was being polite by bringing food for others as well—which was partially true—but she was mainly doing so out of concern for Sang Kyu.

If it weren’t for her previous work as a model before debut the flashing of cameras as she walked her way up to the building would have made her a lot more uncomfortable; that wasn’t to say that she was happy about it, but she was still a good sport about it. After all, some of them had come to see Joo Hyun, and fans or anti-fans could make or break her. She smiled and waved to them as she entered the building. To say that she was excited to be performing on stage (with someone outside of her group and entertainment company, that as also her boyfriend) was an understatement. He had said that he was feeling a little run down when she had called him a few days ago to see how he was going, making her even more anxious to see him. Her manager could barely keep up as she walked briskly down the corridors with a spring in her step. She greeted people as they passed with a respectful bow. “Hello, I hope you are well,” she said brightly, smiling widely. Amused by her incredibly cheerful mood, her manager stopped her by the door to the room backstage. “What has you so happy?” he asked, raising a brow. “Nothing in particular,” Joo Hyun smiled as she opened the door and quietly entered the room so she didn’t disturb anyone.

Unluckily for her the door as a bit squeaky and creaked as she opened it and her manager closed it. Suddenly everyone’s eyes were focused on her. “Hello, how are you? I hope you’re all well,” she greeted, bowing deeply. So no one got the wrong idea she held up the containers of healthy food that she had bought for everyone—her hands and arms so full that she almost dropped it all—and placed it all down on an empty table in the room, “I picked this all up on the way in case anyone hasn’t eaten yet.” After a short but delightful conversation with a few of the back-up dancers and her manager, she slipped away, over to Sang Kyu with a bottle of water in her hands. “Here, you should stay hydrated,” she said cheerfully as she held the bottle out to him, “and help yourself to some food if you want any.” While they talked she spotted her stylist in the corner of her eyes, walking over to them. A small sigh left her mouth; she hadn’t expected to have much time to talk to him, but they had just started talking. “Sorry,” she mouthed to Sang Kyu just before they were interrupted. “Yah, he may be the Lee Sang Kyu, but that doesn’t mean that you can pretend that I don’t exist,” her stylist scolded. Joo Hyun’s attention shifted away from Sang Kyu; her bottom lip sticking out a little while the rest of her expression mimicked that of a puppy that had been told off. “Sorry, eonni.” She bowed respectfully and waved to Sang Kyu as she was dragged away.

With no where in the room to get changed into the black and white patterned dress (and little shorts to go underneath) that she had been handed, Joo Hyun left the room in search of somewhere else to get dressed and returned not long after she had also brushed her teeth. When she returned he seemed just as pale as he did before if not more. Though there was nothing she could do as she was once again whisked away to have more make-up put on and have her hair styled. The minutes until they were scheduled to go on stage ticked away faster while she was sitting in the chair being dolled up. However, when she had gone through hair and make-up time seemed to slow down, playing mind games with and taunting her. Bored, and worried about annoying others, Joo Hyun sat quietly by herself on her phone, taking photos through an app that edited them. Unable to hold it in she busted out in to laughter, earning a strange look from most, especially her manager. “What is it?” he asked curiously, leaning forward on his chair. She turned her phone around to show him and anyone else that was curious. In the picture of her, her face was distorted hilariously. “Whoa, you could see that nose from space!” he laughed, causing her to laugh harder. “Yah, I had an accident, it’s not my fault!” she shot back once she had calmed herself down a little.

Soon enough it was time to hit the stage. Everyone—including Sang Kyu, Joo Hyun, the staff, back-up dancers, and their managers—gathered around in a circle. “Fighting!” they cheered together. Joo Hyun immediately changed into character as she took to her spot on the stage. Once the music started she pretended to talk to the back-up dancer sitting opposite her at the table, as if they were on a date. Although she could see Sang Kyu in the corner of her eyes she had to pretend that he wasn’t there, which was hard when she was worried about his health (her eyes wanted to just focus on him all of the time in case there was a drastic change for the worst; though she hoped that wouldn’t happen). Right on cue he came over and shooed the guy to join her at the table. When he pulled his hand away she sat on the table with him. After playing Han Hee Joo in Heart Strings she missed playing a bad character; though the roles were rather different they were still incredibly fun for her. After she had pretend to push the two back-up dancers out of the way—so she could walk through—Sang Kyu confronted her and circled around her as she walked.

A small smirk crept on to her face while she danced on a chair, and after two female back-up dancers joined her, a table; only Sang Kyu would have such a wacky, yet fun performance where someone was dancing on furniture. As the song went on she continued to be concerned about him but was sure that he’d be alright; until he stumbled as he got back up. Previously she hadn’t been aware of how he was struggling—he had done a good job of hiding it from her—but the stumbling coupled with him seeming a little short of breath had made her aware that maybe he really shouldn’t have performed. Though with his favourite activities being jumping off bridges and zip-lining across buildings, she doubted that he would have. Her cold façade was threatened as he flashed a smile her way; she wanted to hug him, though she knew it was a bad idea. Thankfully it was time for her to throw away the hat on her head—that she secretly liked and wanted to keep—and pretend to slap him, distracting her from any other thoughts she had before. With her back turned to the crowd for part of the chorus she took the opportunity to return a smile of her own. “Oh sweet ma baby, I’m not like that. It’s just that our relationship is cooling down. You know this too, it’s the truth,” she began singing while she danced. “Be honest”, his voice-over chimed in. “I can’t take this anymore either.” Her eyes quickly flickered over to Sang Kyu, just to make sure that he was hanging in there still. His voice over again, “I’m the one to talk, I’m tired too, let’s just quit.” She turned to face him as she went on singing, knowing that he had to fake head-butt her soon, “From today on, we’re gonna go our different ways, have a nice life.”

--------------------

I'll be at your side
When the daylight's gone and you're on your own. And you need a friend just to be around;
I will comfort you; I will take your hand. And I'll pull you through; I will understand.
And you know that.. I'll be at your side; there's no need to worry.
Together we'll survive, through the haste and hurry.
I'll be at your side. When you feel like you're alone, or you've nowhere to turn.
I'll be at your side.
PM WEBSITE ICQ AIM YIM MSN 
^
Lee Sang Kyu
 Posted: Dec 26 2014, 07:48 PM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | Polaris
63 posts

what do i become?
Was it cold? He felt like he was freezing. Yet at the same time, he still also felt like he was on fire. It was a terrible sort of frigid heat that had enveloped him and caused his temples to break into a cold sweat and his body to shudder slightly despite the warm of the stage lights shining down on them all. Everything felt foggy, his mind was clouded and it almost was like he wasn't really in his own skin. Sang Kyu hadn't felt this terrible in quite some time. But he had to keep pushing on. The song was nearly over, and he didn't want to worry Joo Hyun or anyone else there. He could manage a few more seconds, right? Maybe...

The large room was spinning; even though he was looking ahead at the audience of Kyuties there cheering him on, Sang Kyu couldn't make out any of their faces. Out of the corner of his eye he had caught the smile that Joo Hyun had flashed him while her back was turned away from the audience. Again he gave her one as well, though it seemed slightly more forced than the previous one he had given her moments before. It was hard to smile when he felt like such absolute crap. And it didn't help that it was taking all his might to keep himself in an upright position at the moment.

The good news was that at least vocally, he didn't have too much to do now. They had pre-recorded his voice on the chorus at the end of the song for the music playing beneath, that way he would have been free to add things over it should he chose to. The bad news, however, was that there was still one more big movement he had to do. In practice, it had always been easy when he had to fake headbutting Joo Hyun. His main goal then had simply been to make sure that he didn't get too close and actually hit her by mistake. That would had been painful for the both of them! But luckily, it never ended up happening. Now more than ever though, he wanted to be sure that he didn't screw it all up.

So as his voice over chimed in one more time once Joo Hyun had finished singing, this time with, "Huh, you bad," before moving right into the chorus, Sang Kyu moved closer to her and gently cupped her chin in his hand. There was a sound effect of shattering glass as he leaned in and faked headbutting her, his hand quickly releasing her just after he threw his head forward. But from there, that's where everything seemed to fall apart.

One second, things were fine. Well, fine considering the circumstances. They had made it through the song. All that was left was for Joo Hyun to rush off stage and for he and the two male backup dancers with him to wrap up the rest of the choreography as they exited too. Only that wasn't exactly what had happened. For a short moment, as Sang Kyu threw his head forward for the fake headbutt, his vision had entirely blurred out. It came back relatively quickly, but by the time he straightened up again, things were blurry and everything was shifting around.

From there, in all honestly Sang Kyu had no idea what had happened. One minute he was standing upright, the next he knew the floor had come rushing up to meet him. His blurred vision went dark on him again and everything seemed to stop. No longer could he hear the music playing- though it still was. No more was he able to hear the fanchants put together but his fans, nor could he see the two other men on stage with him. He didn't know that, once the music show's crew realized it wasn't part of the choreography when Polaris crashed down to the floor of the stage, the music had been cut short. He didn't know that one of the backup dancers had immediately run off stage to find his manager. All consciousness had escaped him as he lay there on the floor while his fans in the audience all went silent, save for a few hushed whispers of speculation and concern over what had just happened to the singer.

JOO HYUN :: OUTFIT IN VIDEO :: I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND SUCKY ;-; ::

--------------------

PM EMAIL 
^
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 04:21 AM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Notes: Wearing that dress in the video~~

Although she had a variety of conflicting feelings—from feeling anxious about being on stage without the other girls (which had happened at least once before but felt so strange); excited that she was about to perform with one of her favourite people, yet concerned over her boyfriend’s well-being. From what she had seen lately (and including that morning) he didn’t seem to be as lively as his usual self. That made her more anxious about the performance—though she wasn’t going to tell him when he could or could not perform. It was his decision, no matter how worried she was. She also didn’t want to think that anything bad happening was possible.

Distracted by everything going on—the lights, music, dancing, and screaming Kyuties—the female idol had almost forgotten he was sick, and she would have if it weren’t for his occasional stumbling. Thankfully the audience seemed to think that it was a part of the choreography; so they didn’t worry. Other than a few slip ups—due to Sang Kyu being unwell—everything was going fine. Everyone (not only the audience) looked to be having fun. So it was only natural that when it was time for her to leave the stage after being head-butted she did not want to leave; only doing so because she had to.

Just like they had practised; as soon as he cupped her chin and moved his head forward (pretending to slam it into hers), Joo Hyun threw her head back, as if he had actually hit her. She quickly turned away and covered her face as she pretended to cry while hurrying off the stage.

In the waiting room backstage she sat down on a chair to watch the rest of the performance, certain that he would make it through the rest as he had already made it so far. Unfortunately, not long after she had that thought, Polaris collapsed on stage. She stared at the screen in shock and confusion. What the hell was going on, and why wasn’t anyone doing anything? When one of the back-up dancers rushed backstage to get his manager, she could not help over-hearing the conversation while her eyes slyly strayed from the television. “I’ll have to call you back.” Sang Kyu’s manager hung up his hand phone and turned to the dancer; having been pre-occupied he had no idea what had happened. “Polaris has fainted.” His manager stopped the young male before he could leave the room—through the collaboration both of their managers had seen that they were at least friends—he turned to Joo Hyun and her manager. “Would Jewel-ssi like to come?” She didn’t hesitate to answer his question, “Yes, please.” Her manager gave her a nod, signalling that it was okay with him. The dancer left the room in a hurry, with the other three following closely.

It was hard for her to just stand there and look on with a blank expression; secretly distraught that she could only watch as he lay still—almost lifelessly—knowing that she would probably get in the way as staff tried to help him gain consciousness. “His fever hasn’t gone down at all; he needs to be taken to hospital,” one of them said with a slight frown. Again, she wanted to speak up, but listened to her better judgement and stayed quiet (though she was grateful that they allowed her to be there). When Jong Hyun had been in hospital, Sang Kyu had mentioned at least once that he didn’t like hospitals. If he had been conscious right then and heard, he would have most likely protested against it.

--------------------

I'll be at your side
When the daylight's gone and you're on your own. And you need a friend just to be around;
I will comfort you; I will take your hand. And I'll pull you through; I will understand.
I'll be at your side. When you feel like you're alone, or you've nowhere to turn.
I'll be at your side.
^
Lee Sang Kyu
 Posted: Jan 23 2015, 11:33 PM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | Polaris
63 posts

what do i become?
It wasn't until sometime after the remaining dancer and one of the backstage crew members had lifted the idol and half-carried, half-dragged him offstage that Sang Kyu finally started to come to. He blinked a couple of times but didn't seem to fully realize just what was going on. His feet stumbled as he attempted to keep up with their hurried pace, but by the time they had gotten him back out to the waiting room, consciousness had escaped him once more. After speaking with Joo Hyun, his manager moved away from the girl to check over the idol he was in charge of.

Sang Kyu was eased into a chair and from there most people seemed to know not to crowd around him too much. His manager lightly touched the back of his hand to the idol's forehead, though he rather quickly drew his hand away once again. Waving one of the stylists over, he instructed, "Get a damp cloth or something, try to cool him down a little." She nodded and hurried off to do just that, while his manager pushed his fingers through his thinning hair and let out a low sigh. It was hard to tell just yet what to do; obviously Sang Kyu needed a doctor, but he couldn't quite say at that exact moment what the course of action should be. Call an ambulance and rush him there, which would luckily get him to a hospital quickly but might cause more panic to those who had seen him collapse just moments before; or wait and see if he came to, which could possibly worsen the young man's condition even just slightly, but keep what happened more under the radar- as he knew Sang Kyu would prefer- and take him to a hospital himself?

Luckily, it wasn't all that much longer before Sang Kyu stirred. His brow furrowed a little as a tired groan left him. His eyes opened for a second or two before shutting again. When he spoke, his voice was groggy, very obviously lacking in his usual joking tone, and sounded a but coarse which . "Yah... Will whoever's spinning my chair around knock it off," he grumbled, one hand lifting to lightly pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Sang Kyu-ah, no one's spinning your chair. This chair doesn't even move," his manager informed him. "Are you feeling alright? You passed out on stage."

The idol's brow furrowed at that knowledge. No way! That couldn't have been right at all. "Very funny. Why don't you leave the jokes to me," he stated as he opened his eyes again. It was only then that- despite the fact that to him everything looked to still be spinning- he seemed to notice the worried looks on the people around him. Before he could say anything, the stylist had returned and lightly pressed a dampened paper towel to his temples, causing him to jump slightly in alarm. "I'm fine," he tried to insist as he waved one hand idly to try and get her to stop.

"You're not fine, you collapsed on stage for god's sake! We need to get you to a hospital before anything worse happens," his manager stated in a firm voice.

"No! No way!" His hand pressed to the base of his neck lightly as he swallowed hard. It felt like his throat was on fire or something. Even so, Sang Kyu gently batted the stylist's hand away and slowly pushed himself up to his feet. "I'm fine, see? I'm... I'm up, and I'm perfectly okay! Just a little under the weather; what I need is to go home, not be stuck in a hospital with doctors and nurses constantly prodding at me!" It wasn't that he had any sort of fear when it came to hospitals. He had been to them far too often to be afraid, but that was exactly it. The first thirteen years of his life were spent in and out of hospitals at an alarmingly constant rate. He probably spent more time there than in his own home growing up.

As if to attempt to further prove that everything was perfectly fine and that there was no need for people to worry about him or insist on getting him to see a doctor, the idol took a couple of steps forward. "See? I'm walking around now." His gaze focused momentarily, on Joo Hyun of all people. To try and assure her personally that things were okay, he again said, "I'm fine." Only a couple more steps later however, before the vertigo he had felt before seemed to kick back in. Staggering slightly, Sang Kyu almost immediately slumped down to his knees as his vision went momentarily dark. His manager and another one of the men in the room picked him up and helped him back into the chair he had been seated in not long before.

Again his manager spoke, and it was obvious he wasn't going to let the younger man object any further. "You're going to the hospital and that's final. There's no way you'd be able to drive yourself home like this, and god only knows what would happen if I took you back and left you alone anyways." Without waiting to hear any more arguments, he briskly left the room, pulling his cell phone out as he did. He knew that Sang Kyu wasn't going to like the idea of worrying his fans or anyone else still there who had seen or heard about him collapsing moments before, but it was too late to take that into consideration. An ambulance would get him to a hospital far quicker than the manager's car.

JOO HYUN :: OUTFIT IN VIDEO :: POOR SANG KYU, HE IS NOT HAPPY ::

--------------------

PM EMAIL 
^
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 10:26 PM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Notes: I hope this reply is okay! ^_^

Conflicted between her emotions and occasionally zoning out from her bothersome thoughts, Joo Hyun was a little startled when Sang Kyu’s manager spoke. Unable to ignore her little jump, Class B’s manager gently placed his hand on her shoulder, while he whispered, “It’s normal to be worried about the people you care about, but Sang Kyu-ssi is in capable hands. If his manager couldn’t handle him, then he would be someone else’s manager.” Although she feigned a small smile, his words hadn’t made her feel much better. Either way, she appreciated his attempt. At least when Jong Hyun or Ae Sook had been suffering she had been able to step in and do something. All she could do was fidget with her fingers and clothes as her eyes darted back and forth anxiously.

In the corner of her eyes something moved; it was different, it wasn’t someone rushing around. Her first reaction at the sight of Sang Kyu stirring was to take a step forward, but quickly remembered to keep her distance so those taking care of him could do their job, and also so he didn’t feel smothered by people. Unable to speak from the uncomfortableness of the tense atmosphere—and not knowing what to say anyway—the idol slowly lowered her head and silently listened. The fact that there was nothing she could do to help and that he was going to be like a bird stuck in a cage, made it hard for her to look at him. She wanted him to be happy, though she knew that he would be better off in hospital. Her mixed feelings made her thankful that the decision wasn’t up to her.

Joo Hyun crossed her arms over her chest and idly scuffed the floor with one of her shoes. It was hard not to look, but she held out until the OMEGA artist protested. Even if she hadn’t known any better, his speech didn’t convince her that he was actually okay—he looked far from it. One of her hands moved in front of her mouth, covering up that she was biting at her bottom lip. He seemed to already know that everyone was worried, and as the one that had passed out on stage, he didn’t need to concern himself with assuring all of them that he was fine (when he really wasn’t). She sighed softly as he pushed himself up on to his feet; it he didn’t take it easy he could make his condition worse, though she and a few others knew that he wasn’t one to just give up easily. He put himself in life-threatening situations by moonlight, and dealt with screaming fans by daylight, so to expect anything else was crazy.

As he took a few steps forward he seemed to be fine, though Joo Hyun furrowed her brows, still not convinced. You were earlier too, and look how well that turned out. Upon his attention shifting to her for a moment, her eyes widened at first, taken by surprise and not knowing what to do. Once she was a little less flustered, she gave him a small smile. “Don’t worry about us,” she mouthed to him; though she was sure that he would still try to convince them anyway, especially if a trip to hospital was involved. While she watched him take a few steps forward she clasped her hands together, silently hoping that it was a one time thing. That was shattered as he fell to his knees and blacked out. When his manager left the room she took that as an opportunity to crouch down beside the chair that he was sitting on. You make me worry more when you’re trying to make me worry less. In case she had to move for the paramedics or anyone else, she remained aware of her surroundings, but also kept her eyes on Sang Kyu.

--------------------

I'll be at your side
I'll be at your side.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: