updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» Hyde Jekyll, Me, Open Casting
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Jan 26 2015, 12:19 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

HYDE JEKYLL, ME
Goo Seo Jin (open) is a third-generation chaebol who runs the theme park Wonderland. He seems to have everything — looks, brains, and fortune. Seo Jin is also in line to become the next CEO of Wonder Group, the conglomerate his family owns, though his cousin Ryu Seung Yeon (open), who oversees Wonder Hotel, is his rival for the position. However, Seo Jin has Dissociative Identity Disorder (more commonly known as Multiple Personality Disorder); whenever his heart rate exceeds 150 another personality emerges. Unlike Seo Jin's usual cold, cynical, and ruthless self, his alternate personality Robin is kind, gentle, and has a savior complex. This split personality began fifteen years ago, and Seo Jin's doctor Kang Hee Ae believes that Robin is a manifestation of his guilt about something that happened then. Because of this, Seo Jin avoids anything that might cause him to have a strong physical or emotional reaction which could trigger Robin's reappearance, even if that means shutting himself away from the world and eschewing any meaningful relationships.

Jang Ha Na (Young Ae Sook) has just returned to Korea after spending several years in the United States with Cirque du Soleil. Like her grandfather and father before her, she is set to take over as circus master of the circus show at Wonderland, which had once been the park's primary attraction. Ha Na vows to save the failing circus and dreams of revamping it back to its former glory, but she finds herself butting heads with Seo Jin who wants to get rid of it due to low ticket sales and high overhead costs. But with every antagonistic encounter with Ha Na, Seo Jin notes the alarming spike on his heart monitor, and the two become further embroiled with each other. After Dr. Kang tells Seo Jin she has found a cure for his condition, she gets kidnapped by a mysterious assailant who almost succeeds in killing Ha Na, the only witness. Luckily, Robin appeared for the first time in five years and rescued Ha Na. However, the traumatic experience has caused her to block out the man's face, and she goes to Dr. Kang's student, hypnotherapist Yoon Tae Joo (open), to help her remember. With Ha Na's life in danger, the more Robin appears and the more she falls for him, to Seo Jin's dismay.

--------------------

Next time you fall in love
My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Jan 26 2015, 01:35 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

Hyde Jekyll, Me
Here is the core cast of "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a drama based on the webtoon "Dr. Jekyll Is Mr. Hyde" following Wonderland CEO Goo Seo Jin, his other personality Robin, and the Wonder Circus commandant Jang Ha Na. When Seo Jin's doctor goes missing and only Ha Na is witness to it, her life is put in danger. And the more danger occurs, the more Seo Jin's other personality Robin, born from Seo Jin's guilt fifteen years prior but who hasn't appeared in five years, comes out more and more often. Is it possible to love two personalities within a single person? Ha Na soon finds herself in the incredible predicament.

As this is a brand new drama, more information and edits/additions to characters will be updated as needed!

GOO SEO JIN/ROBIN
open - 10 posts

Seo Jin runs Wonderland theme park and hopes to take over Wonder Group someday, but he has a terrible secret. Fifteen years before, his alternate personality Robin was first revealed. It’s been said that if the person themselves is Jekyll, than the other personality is Hyde. However, in Seo Jin’s case, he’s not the kindhearted Jekyll, but a cold and distant man who is more likely to throw a woman in harm’s way to save himself than to help her. Robin, however, is the opposite; said to have been created from Seo Jin’s guilt after a childhood trauma, he’s self-sacrificing and a protector, especially towards Ha Na, who is the person to trigger his first appearance in five years. Seo Jin hates his softer side Robin and wants to be rid of him, though in the meantime must try to keep his heart rate below 150 BMP to prevent the other personality’s appearance.

JANG HA NA
played by Young Ae Sook

The new Wonder Circus commandant, Ha Na spent the last couple of years in Las Vegas as a performer in Cirque Du Soleil. After her father's death she returned to South Korea in order to follow he and his father's footsteps in running Wonder Circus. However, she's immediately faced with opposition from Seo Jin, who wishes to remove the circus altogether despite her desire to rework it in hopes of bringing in more attention and money to Wonderland. Due to her determination in convincing Seo Jin not to terminate the circus, she follows him to Wonder Group's university hospital where he's going to meet with his doctor. Desperate to get inside, she zip-lines across the building and winds up in the very office of Seo Jin's doctor, who had just been attacked. Dr. Kang's attacker goes after Ha Na as she is the only witness to his crime, and he nearly succeeds in killing her before Seo Jin's alternate personality Robin comes in and rescues her. She recognizes the necklace Seo Jin wears as the same one a young boy who saved her from drowning fifteen years ago wore, but is sure he can't be the same person. Eventually she finds herself falling in love with both personalities trapped within on man, a near impossible circumstance few people would ever expect to find themselves in.

YOON TAE JOO
open - 10 posts

A hypnotherapist and student of Seo Jin's doctor, Kang Hee Ae. With the trauma of her near-death experience leaving Ha Na unable to remember her attacker and Dr. Kang's kidnapper's face, she seeks out Tae Joo to help her get her memories of the man back again. More information coming!

MIN WOO JUNG
open - 10 posts

Student. Information coming!

KWON YOUNG CHAN
open - 10 posts

Seo Jin's secretary and one of the very few people who knows about his superior's two personalities. Young Chan is almost more personal assistant than mere secretary, and seems to dislike Robin as much as Seo Jin (though it's unclear if that's just because of Seo Jin's hatred for him or not). He does his best to keep track of Seo Jin's heart rate to be sure it never exceeds 150 BMP, and expresses genuine concern when it does, though he's attempted to reassure his boss that Robin still may not have appeared at all at the start.

RYU SEUNG YUN
open - 10 posts

Seo Jin's cousin and the other possible heir to Wonder Group, Seung Yun runs Wonder Hotel and has the same desire to take over his family's conglomerate as Seo Jin. He doesn't appear to know about Seo Jin's dual personalities, though he does at least appear to be aware of his cousin's "weak heart". He and Seo Jin seem to want to outdo one another, likely to prove which would be more capable of running Wonder Group. More information coming!

--------------------

Next time you fall in love
My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: