updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» Sweet Bread, OPEN
Son Seung Ah
 Posted: Dec 25 2014, 12:54 AM
Son Seung Ah
N/A
N/A posts

.lyrics { opacity: 0.55; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }.lyrics:hover { opacity: .8; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }'Cause this is torturous electricity The velvet tone of his voice resonated through her ears, Seung Ah finding it difficult to look the older male in his eyes. At times like this she felt like a fangirl, but her affections for him were different. It wasn't because he was an idol, smooth dancer, or attractive. No, somehow she fell for that distant and guarded personality he held behind his brick wall. There was a side to Tae Ki that wasn't revealed to the world and all the girls who fawned over him, a shy side. Though, she was sure that other girls justified their admiration of him just as she was doing right now.At his statement of changing her mind about the dorm room or hotel she felt her cheeks become heated again and this time the singer had to turn her expression away from his in order to retain some sense of modesty. Right now she felt so stupid and was positive that Tae Ki had girls admire him as she was now all the time. There was a part of her that was comfortable though. They were very close friends, and even if she didn't have his love like a man and woman, at least she was special in the essence of that friendship. Seung Ah was too scared of losing his friendship over confessing her teenage love for him. ”I know I’m being pushy but I just want to make sure you’re safe, not that you can’t…handle yourself.Someone cared about her. Sure, she knew Tae Ki cared for her, he had shown it time and time again, but hearing it sent that flutter in her chest again. Living in a household where affectionate terms were only muttered in drug educed euphoria from her father, and her mother, she couldn't ever remember a kind word from her."No...it's okay." She responded back timidly, tucking the strands of hair again behind her pierced ears, adjusting herself in the seat next to Tae Ki on the bleachers. "It's nice....to have someone care about me. I know, I don't talk about my home life a lot..." Most of her friends knew however that she would couch surf whenever the opportunity presented itself, and usually she'd only stay over at male friend's homes when they had sisters for her to room with. As much as Seung Ah wanted to spend the evening just hanging out and talking with Tae Ki, she knew she couldn't selfishly risk his reputation for a few hours of comfort.Then again she was afraid that it would sound like a complete pity party if she did go on about it, not that any of her friends knew of her home life, she did everything she could to avoid that."I just don't like people who sob on about their problems and it's difficult for me to speak about it, even when I want to on my own." At his question she found herself peering in the same direction as him. "...Anything to distract me....anything." tag: name | words: xxx | notes: i love you!robb stark
^
Kim Tae Ki
 Posted: Dec 31 2014, 04:20 AM
Kim Tae Ki
N/A
N/A posts

::-webkit-scrollbar { background: #f7f7f7; width: 2px; }::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #fefefe; width: 2x }::-webkit-scrollbar-corner { background: #fff; }.grey:hover { -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-transition-duration: 1.5s; -webkit-transition-duration: 1.5s; -o-transition-duration: 1.5s; }.ao {opacity: 0.0;transition-duration: 0.6s;-moz-transition-duration: 0.6s;-webkit-transition-duration: 0.6s;-o-transition-duration: 0.6s; color: #fff; text-align: justify; width: 190px; height: 290px; background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 15px; } .ao:hover { opacity: .90;}.side {;transition-duration: 0.6s;-moz-transition-duration: 0.6s;-webkit-transition-duration: 0.6s;-o-transition-duration: 0.6s; color: #000; text-align: justify; background-color: #fff; color: #000; border-bottom: 10px solid #D88A8A; border-top: 10px solid #D88A8A; } .side:hover { opacity: .90; background-color: #fff; color: #D88A8A; border-top: 10px solid #C5CFC6; border-bottom: 10px solid #C5CFC6; }Tae Ki went quiet, listening to the silence that echoed throughout the gym and tried his best to keep his mind focused on things other than the fact that he was sitting here with a girl; a girl that he may or may not have had stronger feelings for. Having known her for so long had put him in a position to keep his mouth shut about silly school crush confessions in high hopes that she felt the same but he didn’t want to ruin something they built over the years. Even after the few years of knowing her from school, with her starting out on the road to idol success, he still didn’t know much about her personal life; but respected it by never prying. It was, after all none of his business and he appreciated the fact she never pried into his either. This subtle relationship was difficult for him to manage and he did his best to limit the time he spent with her; to ease his troubled heart. The silence was broke and his eyes opened slowly to glance in her direction, each time she reassured him everything was alright ( regardless of what he did or say ) he was having a hard time being convinced. It had been the first time he told her that he did care about her, though he almost slipped up and gave it away that it had been more than a friendship caring; that he would, in fact, do what needed to be done to protect her. He looked ahead again, sitting forward and placing his elbows on his knees for support as he stared down at the hardwood flooring, scratched and beaten from years of use. ”I don’t want to be that person who pries, I never have before but I guess I never really knew…” he nodded toward the spot that held her belongings and shrugged a bit before parting his lips to speak again but he stopped when she started again. Her words made sense, he was similar to her in the sense that he didn’t enjoy listening to other people throw pity parties about their lives; just like he would never sit and cry about his own…because he didn’t cry. Being abrasive came with the enjoyment of having to never care about other people’s feelings…almost everyone, anyway.Her honesty was one of the many things he admired and liked about her; she was strong and put others before herself but it was mostly the fact that she didn’t act like every other girl that had him hooked only a few months after meeting her. He would admit, at first he wasn’t sure whether or not he could trust her; shortly after being put in B2TB he was tossed into a new school, mandatory from not only his manager but the company itself. Tae Ki figured the sudden friendship wasn’t just because she was overly friendly but because she was trying to get close to him because of the idol status looming over his head. He sat back a bit and wiped his hands on his jeans before pushing himself to stand almost immediately after she answered his question; ”Alright.” Tae Ki lifted his hand out for her to take, ”I can teach you some of the dance moves from a few of our songs.”♫ 널 갖고 말 거야 두고 봐TAGGED: son seung ahWORDS: 561OUTFIT: his picture
^
Son Seung Ah
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 02:07 AM
Son Seung Ah
N/A
N/A posts

.lyrics { opacity: 0.55; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }.lyrics:hover { opacity: .8; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }'Cause this is torturous electricity Tae Ki had no idea just how much Seung Ah was grateful towards him. If he hadn't come here tonight she would have been bored out of her mind, laying on the waxed floor, and more than likely crying her eyes out. Seung Ah didn't like to admit to her frailty, but she was a human being, she was a girl, and she did get hurt despite the years of dealing with her family's brutality. It was one of the reasons Seung Ah was willing to pay the fees for living in the dorms, she could stay away from them and would be moving in shortly with her new group mates.Lifting her gaze she let a soft smile press through her lips. Reaching out her lithe fingers she took a hold of his palm, feeling the warmth emanating from his presence. Most people thought of Tae Ki as cold or extroverted, but Seung Ah was able to see how caring of a person he really was. It was one of the reasons she had fallen for him.Standing up she listened to her sneakers squeak against the floor, following in suit behind Tae Ki.Many dancers would be grateful for the chance to practice with Tae Ki, but Seung Ah was just grateful for the time. A passion of hers had always been dancing, and it was that talent (of course with her vocals as well) that claimed her a spot in the new girl group Sae Guk was promoting together. She just hoped that Tae Ki would be proud of her, of her music, and of her abilities. tag: name | words: xxx | notes: i love you!robb stark
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2