updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» Holding On To Stars, Jin & Chan Ryul!
Seung Young Mi
 Posted: Sep 2 2014, 08:13 PM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | MiMi
28 posts

While she loved her group dearly. sometimes Young Mi was thankful to get away from them for a little while. She adored the other girls in G-Clique, she really did, but everyone needed time away from each other now and then. It was only natural. So since she had a bit of free time, she decided to go window-shopping for a while. There wasn't really anything she particularly needed or wanted, but it there was no harm in browsing. And anyways, it gave her something to do. She didn't like to just sit around and do nothing, what was the point in that? Sure it was good to relax and unwind in silence now and then, but today just wasn't one of those days. Today she wanted to go outside and get some fresh air, to enjoy the day.

While she was out walking around, a little cafe caught her eye. It was still summer which meant the heat was still tremendous. An iced coffee sounded absolutely wonderful. So Young Mi headed inside the little cafe. Once she had order and received her beverage, the young lady went to sit at a small table by the window so she could look outside while she enjoyed her drink. It was while she was there that she was approached by a familiar face; someone else who also was a part of OMEGA had seen her and came over to say hello. The two chatted for a while. Nothing interesting, just some polite conversation. Mostly it was Young Mi asking the other girl how she was doing as opposed to answer any such questions herself. But that was just how she was; she preferred to keep her private life private and instead let others talk about themselves instead of talking much about herself.

The pair chatted for a while, mostly small talk. They were friendly with one another when they saw each other, but weren't close friends or anything of the sort. It was for that reason that Young Mi felt no guilt at all when, after catching sight of someone else outside the window, she politely excused herself form the conversation. "It was nice talking to you, have a good day!" she said kindly before bidding the other girl a farewell. Rising from her spot at the table, she made her way out of the cafe holding on to the plastic cup containing her barely-touched iced coffee in one hand.

After checking both ways, Young Mi lightly jogged across the street. She weaved around a couple of people, following behind the figure she had recognized for a while, but not getting too close. There was a smile pulling at her lips as she followed, waiting until the right moment before approaching him. As soon as he had stopped for a couple of minutes, everything fell into place. She quickened her pace before he could start moving again, quietly coming up behind him. "Yah! Nam Jin-ah!" she called in a playful voice before catching him in a one-armed hug from behind while her head lightly set on his shoulder. Normally she was much better about things like skinship in public areas like that, but this was different. She had known Jin for years. They had gone to school together (when she could actually get him to go to class, that is). She considered him one of her closest friends and as such was more relaxed around him. Laughing lightly as she let her arm fall away from him, she stepped up to stand beside him now as opposed to just behind him. "Fancy seeing you here!"

DON'T YOU WISH ON ME
Jin | Outfit | <3
PM EMAIL 
^
Nam Jin
 Posted: Sep 10 2014, 10:14 PM
Singer Admin
N/A
N/A
Neith
N/A
16 posts

Young
Mi
behind my back they were talking shit in front of me they acted nice
Jin inhaled the smoke through his lungs, filtering the nicotine throughout his system to help him recover from the night before. Though Jin could normally bounce back easily from a night out partying, he found that the cigarette calmed any upset stomach he may have. Though his group did not frown on such events, Jin knew it was only a matter of time before he schedule became more packed and busier. A comeback was due any month now. While he was a playboy and a goofball, he was serious when it came to B2TB Granted, if he had been forced into some boy band that just put a rapper in as a token then Jin wouldn't give two flips, in fact he more than likely would have just quit the business if he were stuck in a group like that.

Taking the last bit of the diminishing tobacco, Jin put out the fire with the end of his boot by dropping it on the ground and stomping on it. Twisting his foot two times he was ready to move, until the eyes of an elderly man peered at him. His slanted eyes narrowed at the soon to be idol.

A smirk came across his lips as he let out a nervous laugh. Bending down he picked up the bud, showing the man that he had not littered and shoved the item into his jacket pocket. "I was just putting it out ahjusshi." Again he laughed nervously and began to walk away slowly. Jin could have been an ass, but he learned long ago to control his anger with the thanks of his friends. If it weren't for them he might have ended up in some gang or out in the middle of nowhere.

Reaching in his pocket he pulled out his cellphone, eyes glued to the screen as he made his way down the street. Randomly words of inspiration would hit the young rapper and before he could lose the thought he would type it up in his phone to have it later when the music struck him.

His fingers slanted all over the keys, pressing a miscellaneous set of letters as an arm hooked around his body and a slender girl placed her head on top of his shoulder. If it had been anyone other than Young Mi he might have tried to feel her up, but he had too much respect for the girl. Instead he let out a loud "Yah!" before clearing out the incorrect words.

Young Mi's eyes were bright and now standing next to him. His sight trickled down to her plastic cup of iced coffee. Reaching into her grasp he took a hold of the coffee drink, sipping it between his lips. "Gosh, can't you ever get sweet drinks." Jin didn't hate bitter flavors, but he preferred sweet.
by Dali of Candyland Couture
PM EMAIL 
^
Seung Young Mi
 Posted: Sep 11 2014, 10:58 PM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | MiMi
28 posts

Before she could react to stop him, Jin had stolen her drink right out of her head. "Hey!" Truthfully she didn't mind that he had snatched her iced coffee away from her, though as soon as he had released the straw from between his lips, she was quick to grab it back. There was an amused smile on her lips as she listened to him, "Oh hush, it's not that bad! If I had known you were around here I would have gotten something for you too."

Nothing about that comment was unusual; Young Mi had always been the type to go out of her way for her friends, and Jin had never been any exception to that. Even for the short couple of years she had lived in England, she had always kept in touch with Jin and made sure he was doing well. And that he was still going to school. It wasn't that she wanted to come off as naggy or anything like that, but he was her friend and as such, she worried about him. Another plus about moving back home from England after auditioning for OMEGA on a whim and being accepted had meant getting to finish school with him and support him whenever he was performing underground, and doing the same later when he joined Newsound and debuted as part of B2TB. She was extremely proud of him for coming so far, but that didn't mean she would stop looking out for him when she could.

Capturing her beverage's straw between her lips, she sipped from the drink idly for a couple of seconds before letting it go so she could speak up again. "So what are you doing out here all by yourself anyways? I'm surprised; I half expected to see some girl hanging all over you." While she might not have necessarily liked that he never seemed to be with the same girl twice, it wasn't her place to try and tell him to knock it off. It was his life after all, he could do what he wanted. All that mattered to her was that he was happy.

DON'T YOU WISH ON ME
Jin | Outfit | <3
PM EMAIL 
^
Nam Jin
 Posted: Sep 20 2014, 01:26 AM
Singer Admin
N/A
N/A
Neith
N/A
16 posts

Young
Mi
"I can't help it if the ladies love me." He jest as he wrapped his free arm around Young Mi's shoulder. The two began to walk down the street that Jin had been traveling down before he stopped to mingle with one of his best friends. Before Jin had never believed in a girl and boy being friends. There was always bound to be some kind of sexual tension, or one liking the other which would inevitably end up ruining their friendship. It wasn't until he and Young Mi had become good friends that Jin regretted ever thinking that way. If it weren't for her he might not have ever passed high school. He did by the skim of his teeth, but he still did with her help.

Now Young Mi had become one of his best friends and he knew the girl always had her best interest in her heart. Just as Jin always had hers. Jin felt sorry for the first bastard who would ever break her heart. Chances were that he'd respond to the asshole with a fist to the face. Young Mi was close like family.

Reaching over he sucked in through her green straw some more of his friend's drink, retracting his hand back once he had enough of the bitter taste. Jin always preferred sweet, but he could make this work too.

"Where is my beautiful dongsaeng headed towards?"
PM EMAIL 
^
Seung Young Mi
 Posted: Sep 20 2014, 08:41 PM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | MiMi
28 posts

Though she rolled her eyes at his comment, she couldn't help but to laugh as well. "That's a word for it," she teased. "They only 'love' you because you're the famous Jin from B2TB and they'd do anything for their precious oppa." Her tone was light and playful as she spoke to him. It was just fun to play with him like that. Anyways, what she had said wasn't really true, at least not completely. While she was sure he and his group's popularity certainly didn't hurt win over girls, Young Mi knew Jin better than almost anyone. So she knew that, fame or not, he could easy win over any girl that he wanted.

It really was great, therefore, that B2TB didn't really seem to care all that much about their image. Then again, considering the group's leader was practically one giant walking tattoo, it came as no surprise that at least most- if not all- of the other boys weren't concerned with maintaining a perfect or squeaky-clean idol image. Young Mi was glad for it; had Jin been in any other group she had no doubt that he would have gotten some heat from netizens by now over his enjoyment of going out at night and his overall playboy nature.

But they had left him alone so far, which she was grateful for. And on a more selfish note, she was also grateful that they hadn't seemed to jump to the false conclusion that the two were dating or anything like that. Jin and Young Mi were just extremely close to one another. It was normal for her to do things like grab him in a hug like she had just done a few minutes earlier, or for his arm to go around her shoulders when they were out together. Skinship like that between friends of opposite genders- especially when it came to anyone in the entertainment industry- wasn't a common sight, but they were just that close to one another. It was likely safe to say that, yes, they did in fact love each other very much. Just not like that.

Young Mi's lower lip jutted out slightly in a fake pout when he again took another drink of her coffee. Maybe she should have opted for a large when she was in the cafe. Oh well. When he asked where she was headed though, the pout soon faded and was replaced with a small laugh. Always with the flattery, that one. Had she been any other girl, she probably would had blushed or gotten at least somewhere flustered. But Young Mi was used to his comments. It was just how he was. Still, just like any other girl in the world she had to admit it was nice to be complimented. "At this rate? Back to another coffee shop since you get stealing my drink," she joked. "But otherwise, nowhere in particular. We don't have any activities today so I thought going out somewhere would be better than being shut up in the dorm all day. What about you? I'm not keeping you from being anywhere important, am I?"

DON'T YOU WISH ON ME
Jin | Outfit | <3
PM EMAIL 
^
Nam Jin
 Posted: Sep 26 2014, 11:54 PM
Singer Admin
N/A
N/A
Neith
N/A
16 posts

Young
Mi
"Well if you're going into another coffee shop, mind getting me a sweet drink?" He shined one of his mischievous grins in reaction to his jest. He shifted his figure slightly to conceal his face when he noticed a girl's sight lingering against his figure a little too long. Xander was currently in the works with the company for their next album, B2TB was pretty popular for their non-conformist style of music. They were heavily rap based, which is a reason why Jin opted to be in the group. By no means was he a singer, if he practiced he probably could evolve into a pretty good one, but rap was his passion. It was the main reason that he became an idol in the first place.

"Me?" He peered at her quizzically, placing his hands into his pant pockets. "Nah we had an off day. Xander is working on the new album and Tae Ki is out with two of his high school friends." His vision turned back down the the younger girl.

"Wanna go on a lunch date?" He teased.
PM EMAIL 
^
Seung Young Mi
 Posted: Sep 29 2014, 02:24 AM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | MiMi
28 posts

”Yah!” Giving him a small nudge, Young Mi couldn’t help but to laugh softly. ”Considering at this point I think you’ve had more of my coffee than I have, you should be the one buying me a new one.” It wasn’t really something that she would hold him to, however. It was just fun to kid around with him a little. But in truth, she didn’t mind being the one to buy things for him. She always was looking after and taking care of her group mates and friends, but things were different when it came to him. Even when they had been in school together, she had always been doting on and spoiling him. Jin had had a lot of negativity in his life, especially where his mother was involved. She wanted to make sure he knew he was cared for and loved by his friends.

Young Mi shook her head a little as they walked, just to shake her bangs away from her eyes. For just a second or two she shifted a little closer to Jin, only so that she could step around a small dog that had stopped to sniff something while it’s owner waited rather impatiently for it to hurry along. In no time she had moved back to a more usual space between the two of them, her gaze shifting to look up at her friend once again while he spoke. Her head nodded a little as she listened to him. ”Oh okay, good. As long as you don’t have anywhere else to be.”

Her gaze turning forward, Young Mi took a sip of her iced coffee while her free hand came up to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear. His voice caught her attention and got her to look back up at him once again, a surprised look on her face. The girl laughed softly. ”A lunch date?” she echoed with an amused smile. ”You know, sooner or later people are going to think we really are dating. But that sounds fun. If you’re serious, then sure. I’m in.”

DON'T YOU WISH ON ME
Jin | Outfit | <3
PM EMAIL 
^
Nam Jin
 Posted: Nov 17 2014, 11:20 PM
Singer Admin
N/A
N/A
Neith
N/A
16 posts

Young
Mi
Nam Jin let out a deep voiced chuckle, listening to his best friend's joke about them being a possible couple in the public's eyes. White teeth visible he leaned forward, sneaking a tiny sip out of her cup one more time. Jin was persistent, and the flavor, though a bit too sweet for his taste, had caught his tongue. "Yah." He chimed, rubbing his fingers through her long locks of brown hair. "You could do a lot worse you know."

Stopping in his tracks he reached forward, taking a hold of Young Mi's shirt to tug her backwards as she had kept on walking. His wide iris' could see her tiny feet shuffle backwards towards his figure, stifling a laugh.

"Lets eat some noodles. I'm craving jampong." Something spicy and hot sounded good on this cool day, especially since he had forgotten everything to bundle up with except for his sports jacket around his shoulders. "It'll be on me." He reassured one more time as he dragged his best friend through the doors.

The heat of the restaurant blast against his face and instant relief was felt. There was a sign that said to seat themselves. A bonus, the last thing he wanted was for some crazed fan to be their waitress. Granted B2bt had only been around for a year, but now that they were working on their next album the group was gaining more momentum and their raw style had set them apart. Jin wasn't quite sure where he was in the popularity vote, but he was sure that his face was noticeable, as was Young Mi's.

Finding a seat near the window he let out a victorious chuckle making it to the seat before his best friend. "Buy anything you want my dongsaeng!" He cheered, passing a menu to her that remained on the table.
PM EMAIL 
^
Oh Chan Ryul
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 12:36 AM
Dancer
22 | chance
omega entertainment
tei
back-up dancer
14 posts

POETIC JUSTICE
After five years of living in Seoul, Chan Ryul had accumulated a hefty amount of friends, but he didn’t always have it so good. When he first arrived from Busan he had absolutely no connections, which was good for someone trying to escape their dark past, but put any high school senior in school by themselves and they were bound to go crazy. He could have spent that last year as the loner transfer kid without any friends and been miserable, but instead Chan Ryul decided to be confident and join his high school’s breakdancing club. Once people found out he was a dancer, the friendships flowed but most of them were fake. There were a lot of girls (and guys) who tried to get on his good side just because they thought he was cool, but Chan Ryul easily saw past their superficial intentions, and to this day the only friends from high school he kept dear to his heart were Young Mi and Jin.

The three were a tight-knit trio of best friends. Chan Ryul and Jin shared a lot of similar interests, both having invested themselves in hip hop and dance, as well as a knack for picking up women. Young Mi was more of a sweet girl but she was tough enough to reel the boys in when they got out of hand and often acted like an older sister to them, despite all being the same age. One thing for sure was that they each had one another’s back, even as their careers had begun to drive the trio apart on their busy paths.

At least, that was true for Young Mi and Jin, since they were both prominent stars in the media. Chan Ryul on the other hand, although he spent just as much time if not more on stage and on camera, had managed to completely duck out of the spotlight by staying as a back-up dancer. Very rarely there was the occasional fan who noticed him recurringly pop up in a lot of different group’s videos (from Polaris all the way to Class B ) and tried to call out to him after a show, but that almost never happened—and it shocked him every time it did.

But that meant he had considerably more free time than either of his two friends, so it was a lot less unlikely to see him wandering the streets. Young Mi and Jin, however, well that wasn’t something Chan Ryul expected to spot entering a noodle shop together. He even pulled his hands out of his sweatshirt pocket to wipe his eyes and make sure his face recognition ability wasn’t failing him. Nope, that was really them at the end of the block. A pulse of excitement went off inside his chest with the urge to call out and get their attention, but of course he realized that alerting everyone’s attention to Mimi and B2TB’s presence would only cause trouble for his friends and refrained.

Instead, the dancer swiftly darted between the strangers on the sidewalk in pursuit of the couple, entering the restaurant only a minute after them. His speed aided him in managing to find the recognizable two bodies in midst of walking towards a table by the window with their backs to him—probably completely unaware of someone tracking their path. A mischievous grin spread over Chan Ryul’s face as he tiptoed in their direction, then, just before they could sit down, roughly bumped past both Jin and Young Mi as though he were a complete stranger with not an inkling of decency.

He figured the action would trigger Jin’s fighting spirit—if he really had been just some stranger who rudely shoved past Young Mi without apologizing—so Chan Ryul quickly spun around and grabbed his male friend’s fist before it could move, revealing to them his identity all in one swift motion. “Don’t hit me,” he grinned, trying not to crack up at their surprise, “or else I’ll scream and let everyone know that Jin and Mimi are here on a date~”

Yeah, sometimes he could be a brat, but that's what friends were for.
If I told you that a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it? I mean you need to hear this, love is not just a verb It's you looking in the mirror, love is not just a verb It's you looking for it, maybe, call me crazy, we can both be insane A fatal attraction is common and what we have common is pain
TAG: jin & young mi NOTES: <3
PM 
^
Seung Young Mi
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 03:18 PM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | MiMi
28 posts

Young Mi had given up trying to stop him from drinking her coffee, so while she let out a teasing little huff when he again decided to steal another sip of the beverage from her, the girl didn't bother to even jokingly fight with him. Same old Jin, she knew he wouldn't relent that east. Besides, the container was nearly empty now as it was, so after taking one final drink from it herself, she soon tossed away the now-empty plastic cup into a trash bin as they walked. An amused laugh escaped her lips at his comment, one hand lifting up to fix her hair after he had put his fingers through it. "Yeah, yeah. And at least you'd have sometime to keep you line," she teased, giving him a light nudge.

She hadn't realized it right away when her best friend stopped walking. So she was ready to continue on until she was met with sudden resistance in the form of his hand latching onto her shirt from behind. It caused Young Mi to stumble back slightly as she moved closer to him once again, her brow furrowed it slight confusion as she looked up at Jin. Before she could ask him what that had been for, he was already talking so she listened quietly to his suggestion that they go for noodles. Nodding her head, she gave him a smile once again. "Sure, that sounds great!" she agreed. His last comment got her to roll her eyes slightly. "You don't have to," she insisted as she followed along slightly behind him as he pulled her into the restaurant.

The sudden warmth inside was a comfort. Much like Jin, Young Mi hadn't worn anything to keep her shielded better from the chill in the air outside (and it didn't really help that even in the coldest weather she usually opted for iced drinks as opposed to anything to warm her up inside). So it felt nice being inside where the air was heated more than it was outdoors. Her eyes gazed about in search of a good place for them to sit, but it looked like Jin had found a suitable table first so she just followed along behind him, unaware that there was someone else trailing after the both of them.

It wasn't until she felt a sudden force from behind, causing her to stumble and lose her footing slightly, that Young Mi realized there had been someone else there behind herself and Jin. A shocked look came over her face as she quickly looked to see who it was that had pushed through herself and Jin like that, and without even bothering to apologize to them either! With her gaze locking on on her other best friend in the world, she couldn't help but to smile despite the surprise while he spoke to Jin before the other boy could even think about striking him. "Yah! A simple hello would have worked too," she said to Chan Ryul, though she knew him better than to expect something like that from him. His last comment about the pair being out on a date made her eyes grow wide. "You wouldn't!"

DON'T YOU WISH ON ME
JinRyul | Outfit | Yay trio~
PM EMAIL 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2