updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» breakin' me down, 6 ex-group mates (male)
Hwang Min Jae
 Posted: Feb 1 2015, 11:08 PM
Actor Admin
Newsound
Jade
Actor
7 posts

d-fy
disbanded. 6 members open.
my heart had soon passionately changed it is racing on its own without knowing how to end i am endlessly falling for you bitterness and sweetness linger in my mouth heaven and hell i’ve tasted both but I am still endlessly falling my strong heart has break down-----------
Min Jae is in need of his ex-group mates! I've giving free reign over their personalities and so on, as well as what they're up to now. It would be super helpful if you wouldn't mind reading over his application, but within this ad I'm mostly going to cover D-FY's history together a little, as well as their disbandment and what Min Jae is doing now. The one thing I would really like would be if at least one or two of the members still held a grudge against Min Jae for his actions- however well intended they were- when they were still a group, but I don't want the whole group to hate him because that would probably be harder for us to plot and thread them together, etc. But the key element is that there should be some kind of tension between the members, not necessary just directed at Min Jae but even to one another in general. Here we go!

D-FY was created by a very small company called KISS Entertainment, a play off of the founder's (Kang In Sik) initials KIS. The individual members likely trained for different amounts of time, but as a group they trained together for a year and a half before debuting in 2007 as D-FY. Their debut was met with moderate success; while they weren't well-known nor did they make a huge splash in the industry, they managed to gain a decent fan base, which was good enough for KISS Entertainment to keep working to make them more popular. And sure enough, seven months later they had their first comeback and caught the attention of many. D-FY's popularity grew immensely and they soon rivaled even groups from the larger companies. Their fan club, D-FYANTS, along with the fan base of the group NTROPY that debuted a year after them, often were at odds with one another and compared the two groups to each other despite their very different sounds.

Despite this, D-FY enjoyed six/six and a half years of incredible success. However, in 2013 things began to get messy. The group's lead dancer and visual, Min-J learned from one of his closest friends, a girl within KISS Entertainment who was like a sister to him, that the company's CEO and other shareholders/higher ups were routinely taking advantage of several of the female trainees and idols in the company. Unable to let what he discovered slide without doing anything, he set up a trap to record and catch the CEO admitting to the very things his friend had told him about. The day after he got the proof he needed, he took what he had found to the police but didn't stop there and in an effort to be certain no one could pay to make everything go away, also took everything to the media as well. His bold actions instantly outed KISS Entertainment's CEO and other's in power; many of them were arrested and the company itself soon crumbled and fell apart. No one wanted to take over the ill-fated company and as such, everyone within it was forced to find employment elsewhere. The following members are still needed!

• Main vocals
  • Lead vocals
  • Main rapper
  • Lead rapper
  • Main dancer
  • Lead dancer/Visual - Hwang Min Jae (Min-J)
  • Sub-vocals/Dancer
I don't really have a preference as far as the ages, which position goes to the leader or maknae of the group, etc. I had it pictured in my head that, because he was only fifteen when he debuted, Min Jae was likely the second youngest of the group, with the maknae likely just about a year younger than him. But otherwise you can do whatever you want for the members' ages! You can use any PBs that you want; I tossed up a picture and gif of Super Junior M only because Donghae is a member of that sub-unit so why not? But feel free to use whoever you'd like, and put them wherever you want them now! Because I'm curious I'd love to hear what you have in mind for them if you plan to take one of the members up. And if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
© Jazmine
PM EMAIL 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: