updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» to take your hand, tag: min ki <333
Baek Ji Hye
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 08:50 PM
Civilians
omega ent. cleaning staff
tei
barista and hostess
32 posts

TAG: CHAE MIN KI
OUTFIT: MAID UNIFORM
NOTES: FINALLY MY MINKI OPPA<3
it's just emotion

It's over and done but the heartache lives on inside. And who's the one you're clinging to instead of me tonight? And where are you now, now that I need you? Tears on my pillow wherever you go. I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean. You never see me fall apart.

It had been a year since Ji Hye had begun employment at Omega Entertainment as one of their cleaning staff. It wasn’t the twenty-one-year-old’s only job, however it was an important one because it held the key to her future aspiration: her dream of joining a dance academy. No one at her workplace knew of her background in idol training; to them she was just another girl desperate enough for money to take on a job as unglamorous as housekeeping. There was no reason for anyone to suspect her of illegally using the rooms at night for dance practice—they didn’t even know she could dance—so they didn’t suspect her.

But it wasn’t all perks for Ji Hye: she did have to put with up the sassy antics of the Omega Entertainment idols and trainees. There was little interaction between her and them when she was lucky enough to clean the main building, but there were times when she got assigned to dormitory upkeep, and then there were always problems with ‘My room is still dirty’ and ‘It’s too hot in here’ and ‘I need more blankets’. Even the trainees had already grown accustom to viewing others as below them, and that worried Ji Hye for their behavior after debut.

But she was rarely frustrated by their behavior. None of them knew that she had gone through the same struggles they were currently facing…and much more…enough to turn her away fiercely from the idea of ever becoming an idol again. Sometimes she watched them with pity, wondering what sort of hidden anguish they had to endure behind closed doors to get to where they were, but she never compared it to her own nor treated them unkindly. She simply took their abusive words and continued on with her work.

Some of the trainees took it a bit too far. That was the problem with being passive: once they learned just how far they could push her, they didn’t take any steps back. Ji Hye noticed it had turned into a game for some of the male trainees, trying to show off in front of their friends what they could do with a girl who wouldn’t fight back.

That afternoon Ji Hye was alone in an empty hallway, having just emerged from cleaning out the bathrooms. With the back of her gloved hand, she swiped a few rogue strands of hair out of her face before replacing her palm atop her cleaning cart and pushing it along down the hall. It took quite a bit of strength to move the cart overloaded with supplies, but thankfully her dancing had given Ji Hye a fit figure and well-muscled arms. She was just about to head into the studio for her daily sweep when a shout froze the young woman in her tracks.

”Noona! Where are you going?!”

The sound of shoes against tile was approaching behind her as Ji Hye felt the hair on the back of her neck prickle up. She already knew who it was: Kong Seung Bae. Of all the trainees who made a hobby out of harassing her, he was the one who found it the most satisfying. And the sound of multiple voices, she realized he brought friends.

”Why didn’t you wait for me?” The younger male asked, his smooth voice creeping unpleasantly into her ear as his figure came around the side of hers. One hand reached out to her shoulder and gently pushed her away from the cart, Ji Hye reacting like a paper doll, against the wall. ”You didn’t come clean my room today. You know I miss you when you’re not around.” His hand moved upward to grace the fabric of the bandana she wore and brush more hair away from her face. Lovingly, as if they were lovers.

Ji Hye’s eyes bore into his soulless black ones. Behind him, she could see his two friends standing there grinning. As usual, she was just a sacrifice to his show of authority. ”Please don’t do this,” she begged, never having wanted anything to do with him in the first place. ”Not here. Someone might see.” The least he could do was not threaten her job.

”Do what? I just wanted to say hi because I didn’t see you today.” His smirk suggested otherwise.

Ji Hye knew he didn’t come track her down just to speak some artificially sweet words. His hand slid down her uniform and stopped at her waist while Ji Hye squeezed her eyes shut. There were too many bad memories that she couldn’t escape. If only her unnie were here; Ayako would never let anyone take advantage of her like this. ”Please don’t, “ she whispered, though well aware that words didn’t mean anything.
MADE BY PIXIE @ ATF
PM EMAIL 
^
Chae Min Ki
 Posted: Apr 26 2014, 05:55 PM
Singer Admin
twenty-four
Rapper
Neith
B34T
72 posts

you got something i need
in this world full of people there's one killing me and if we only die once i wanna die with you. you got something i need, in this world full of people there's one killing me, and if we only die once i wanna die with you. if we only die once i wanna die with you, if we only live once i wanna live with you.
"Gotta put food in our mouths and a roof above our heads. So everyday I grind and I grind till my heart stops beatin’ in my chest. I’m gone!!"

Min Ki dropped his water bottle, which had had pretended to be his mic. The music ended with a loud echo of the action as his dancers finally dropped onto the ground in exhaustion. Min Ki wanted to make sure that when he came back from his military service that he was fresh and was able to come back hard. Even better than he was than in NTROPY. Not to mention his title song featured Jae Beom, his best friend.

Following their action in hitting the ground Min Ki let out a loud sigh. "Finally!" he chimed. After a few long moments to rest Min Ki opened up his eyes as his backup dancers were getting dressed. In a slow manner Min Ki rolled over onto his stomach, and in a push up position managed to pull his heavy body up far enough to reach for his duffle bag. When the group exited Min Ki waved a casual goodbye to them, turning of the light with his lithe fingers.

A few things were scattered about his body, so Min Ki made the proper adjustments to organize them as he walked. A nice long hot bath, call for takeout, and call Min Ji to tell his baby sister goodnight, it seemed like the perfect way to top off a long day of rehearsals for his live show with Jae Beom.

Though, those thoughts came to a halt once Min Ki turned the corner of the building. All he could see was a man pressed up against one of the working girls, a group of boys behind him with wide smiles. Normally Min Ki wouldn't bud in on things that seemed personal, but if this were a confession or a moment between a couple the rapper was sure there wouldn't be an audience behind the two. Then he heard those words.

Please don't...

An image of it being his sweet Min Ji flashed across his mind and immediately Min Ki dropped everything on his person. Sprinting he pulled the man off of Ji Hye, making sure to keep her slender figure protected behind his. "Ya, back the fuck off." Min Ki wasn't a suave person who could calmly quell his need to protect women. In fact, he was an open book. It was a problem both he and Jae Beom had fought with during their childhood, which was what landed them in sticky situations. No, Jong Hyun was the one to diffuse a situation.

"Hey-"

The men almost spoke against him until they realized who had come between the maid and them. Their eyes widened. "S-S-Sunbae." Was all that could falter out of their bewildered mouths.

"What? Suddenly lost your balls?"
PM EMAIL 
^
Baek Ji Hye
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 03:07 AM
Civilians
tei
barista and hostess
32 posts

it's just emotion

It's over and done but the heartache lives on inside. And who's the one you're clinging to instead of me tonight? And where are you now, now that I need you? Tears on my pillow wherever you go. I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean. You never see me fall apart.

It made her sick. If Kong Seung Bae knew how many bad memories his unwelcome touch was bringing up for her, would he still be running his hands up her side, tugging at her clothes, trying to pull away the only armor she had protecting her? Ji Hye tried to avoid looking at his lustful expression, instead turning her head to the side and placing her thoughts elsewhere, pretending she was safe at home with her unnie.

’Get off of me!’ ‘The hell do you think you’re doing?’ ‘Touch me and I’ll kill you!’ Those were the sort of things other girls might have said to the younger boy were they in her position, but Ji Hye was a different case. She didn’t fight it, who was she to tell him to back off? She, who had brought so much pain and suffering to her entire family, who failed to bring them any fortune, who abandoned her siblings, who was even now lying to her unnie and all of her employers for her own selfish dream—she deserved this punishment for her selfishness, she told herself. So she did what she had always done, close her eyes and pretend she was someplace else, drifting away as the younger man pressed his body up against hers.

Then all of a sudden he was gone—his frame completely lifted off of hers and replaced with another person’s back, only this time with a respectful amount of space in between them. Her eyes snapped open in shock. Was Seung Bae really finished with her so quickly? Were one of his friends having a go at her too? Ji Hye had gotten so good at mentally detaching herself in these situations that she never even heard the stranger running towards them only moments ago.

”Back the fuck off.” His deep voice reverberated so that Ji Hye could hear it through the back of his frame, but his broad figure was tall enough to cover her sight completely. From behind him, Ji Hye couldn’t see who her savior was (although she could see from his muscular arms that he was strong) nor could she see the growing scowl on Seung Bae’s face.

“Suddenly lost my what?” Ji Hye could hear the younger male grumble under his breath. If she knew Kong Seung Bae at all, she knew he had trouble leveling himself down for his seniors. “Hyung, stop,” the others said while trying to pull him away. “What’s the big deal? I was just being nice to the cleaning lady, she likes me a lot."

At this point, Ji Hye knew what would come. Seung Bae would make it seem like intimate moments between them were a normal occurrence and then rumors about her would spread even further. Then what was she supposed to say, that he was lying? Somehow she couldn’t find the courage to speak up, perhaps because she knew it wasn’t a lie.

The last thing she wanted was for this to turn into a huge situation and word to spread about her to one of the higher ups in the company. Immediately, Ji Hye thought to escape—to run and get away from everything—but with her back pressed up against the wall, the stranger’s stance placed protectively in front of her, and her cleaning cart blocking her side, a clean getaway seemed impossible. All she could do was stand there behind the man who had enough decency to defend her, staring at the back of his shirt and praying that this wouldn’t escalate into a physical fight.
MADE BY PIXIE @ ATF
PM EMAIL 
^
Chae Min Ki
 Posted: May 6 2014, 01:28 AM
Singer Admin
twenty-four
Rapper
Neith
B34T
72 posts

you got something i need
in this world full of people there's one killing me and if we only die once i wanna die with you. you got something i need, in this world full of people there's one killing me, and if we only die once i wanna die with you. if we only die once i wanna die with you, if we only live once i wanna live with you.
Min Ki's patience was wearing out. Normally he was able to be rather laid back, but in situations like this it was hard to maintain that control. Normally the only time he completely lost it was when it came to Min Ji. Somehow though, that older brother instinct kicked in when it came to younger women. Granted, he had his fair amount of girls with one night stands, but he always treated them with respect and never mislead them or did anything inappropriate.

Cracking his knuckles with a simple movement of fingers, Min Ki narrowed his eyes towards the abrasive no name trainee and dared him to buff up just one more time. Min Ki would sock the fucker if he even started to breathe the wrong way.

Without missing a beat Min Ki moved up on the boy, barely giving him any breathing room as he let a loud huff escape his nostrils. "You don't wanna bullshit me kid. Please no sure as hell doesn't sound like she wants anything to do with you." Min Ki wasn't one to deal with shit flying from people's mouths.

"You've got about ten seconds to turn the hell around before this gets really ugly real quick." Even though he was in public view of the company his parent's owned a majority holding, he didn't care about using expletives.
PM EMAIL 
^
Baek Ji Hye
 Posted: May 7 2014, 12:25 AM
Civilians
tei
barista and hostess
32 posts

it's just emotion

All Ji Hye could hear behind her post was a loud crack, the cracking of knuckles, reverberate off of the hallway’s walls, and immediately she could feel an involuntarily gulp of air flood her lungs. Her entire body tensed up and her hand almost reached for a grasp of the stranger’s shirt, to reign him in from starting anything violent, but she found no confidence to do so. As he moved away from her and closer into the ring of her attackers, Ji Hye’s eyes darted for an exit, but something stopped her.

“Please no sure as hell doesn't sound like she wants anything to do with you.”

The sound of her own words repeated through the older male’s voice struck something deep within her. He’d heard her, that was why he came. The situation had started out as one that she’d encountered all too many times in her young life, but in an instant it had transformed into a first experience. Never before had a man tried to stop the treatment she’d received from the other men around her, no matter how much she whispered to her manager that she didn’t like how it felt. It was so unprecedented that Ji Hye didn’t even know how to react, for she had long come to believe she was meant for this kind of treatment. Her lithe fingers rose to barely touch her lip.

With slightly better access to a view of what was occurring, Ji Hye could see the group of boys surrounding their leader and attempting to pull him away. Although Seung Bae didn’t, they knew better than to challenge a top senior, not to mention the son of their company’s major shareholders. A growl was forming in the throat of the disobedient trainee, glaring up at the older male’s face hovering above him. At first Ji Hye was sure there would be a confrontation, but with enough force from his posse, Seung Bae conceded and turned to leave, swallowing the spit he was ready to hack at Min Ki’s feet as he walked off angrily with his crew.

Ji Hye sunk back against the wall, her palms flattening against its textured surface behind her and trying to support her shaky body. After a moment she was able to recompose herself, breathing calmly as her eyes rested on the back of her savior’s figure. Silence ensued between them as she wasn’t sure what to say to the stranger.
MADE BY PIXIE @ ATF
PM EMAIL 
^
Chae Min Ki
 Posted: May 13 2014, 07:30 PM
Singer Admin
twenty-four
Rapper
Neith
B34T
72 posts

you got something i need
There was nothing that would ever cause Min Ki to break down. While he had always talked the talk, he sure as hell could walk the walk for his actions. Ever since he was a kid Min Ki had a problem with his fist, something that cost his family a lot of money to keep beat up thugs families happy. Even as he could see the spit seeping from the man's lips Min Ki just moved in closer. If the little fucker even dared to spit on him Min Ki would make him wish he had never been born. It just took something to set off the trigger, something to make it 'self defense'.

While the posse warned their leader to retract from the confrontation Min Ki remained perfectly still until the boys shadows could no longer be seen once they had turned the corner to leave the rehearsal hallway. It wasn't until a few moments later that his eyes softened, turning back to the girl with a completely different decorated expression. The last thing he wanted for Ji Hye to see was another tense or crass expression from a man. Women weren't weak, but in moments like that they sure as hell were scared and vulnerable. If anyone so much as made Min Ji feel that way he'd been locked in jail for attempted murder.

Peering at the young doe-like girl Min Ki lowered his body to meet her eyes. There was no attempt to touch her or move into her proximity. The last thing Ji Hye would want would be for a man to touch her or come near her. So instead Min Ki just sat crouched in front of her with an empathetic expression from his wide slit eyes. "Will...you be okay?"
PM EMAIL 
^
Baek Ji Hye
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 06:33 PM
Civilians
tei
barista and hostess
32 posts

NOTES: OMG FINALLY GOT THIS OUT
it's just emotion

The man stationed protectively in front of her remained motionless as the group of misfit trainees walked away down the hall, leaving the two frozen in the still air. His frame shifted and as a reflex Ji Hye tensed up again, and as soon as he turned and her eyes passed over his…

They widened.

”B34T…ssi…”

While others would have recognized him as one of Korea’s biggest pop stars, those narrow eyes and gentle smile triggered a different, more heartfelt memory for Ji Hye. There had been a time long ago when she was just a trainee herself, and her manager had brought her along to discuss a deal with Omega Entertainment. While following behind him down the hall, the young girl had cast a glance towards the lobby in passing only to witness a group of five boys sitting around and waiting for something, maybe their ride to a schedule. One of them looked up and smiled at her after making eye contact. He waved at her, causing the shy 13-year-old to blush and scurry off after her manager. Now that she was face-to-face with him again, Ji Hye was sure Chae Min Ki had been that boy.

Surely, he wouldn’t remember her—at least Ji Hye hoped he wouldn’t. She’d fallen a long ways down from her climb to becoming a pop idol, ending up instead of a maid to clean up at the idols’ feet. A lot had happened in that time, circumstances that were painful to recall and so Ji Hye tried to avoid them all together. She didn’t know what to do now. He would probably expect her to be in a state of shock from the incident, but Ji Hye was all too used to this. If she didn’t react appropriately, would he know that about her, that she was already dirty and used?

For a second, she thought about letting the tears she had built up over the years finally out, but instead she was quiet. She didn’t want him to feel pity for her; she didn’t deserve anyone’s pity.

”I’m okay,” she said, pushing out as convincing a smile as she could towards the man. Her brown eyes glistened as though her spirit was completely in tact, despite the assault. ”Thank you for that… well, I’ll be getting back to work now.” With those words she rather abruptly turned away from his frame and gripped the handle of her supplies cart, pushing it further down the hallway.

It was an odd thing to do, to scamper off just after someone had saved you from an assault, but Ji Hye didn’t care. The less he knew about her, the better.
MADE BY PIXIE @ ATF
PM EMAIL 
^
Chae Min Ki
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 09:35 PM
Singer Admin
twenty-four
Rapper
Neith
B34T
72 posts

you got something i need
It was a stupid question to ask. 'Are you okay'. What the hell was he thinking asking such an obvious question, of course Ji Hye wasn't okay. Of course she was frightened, shocked, astonished, and trembling. His eyes shifted over her body, noticing the small shakes from the scare. Min Ki had this instant need to protect women, perhaps because of the ill fate of his first love.

Ji Hye abruptly shot up, Min Ki's figure following in suit as he stepped back to give her just a bit of space to move. Reaching his hand up over the back of his neck he rubbed the skin softly, watching as Ji Hye pushed through a smile. It looked like the same ones that Min Ji gave him whenever he had to leave on tour or when she couldn't stay the night at his home.

Before he could even have a moment to speak to Ji Hye she abruptly turned around. Part of him wanted to stop her and the other half feared that perhaps he could seem overbearing like the others had just moments ago. "What's your name?" He called out, hoping that the words would cause a pause in her attempt to scurry away.
PM EMAIL 
^
Baek Ji Hye
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 12:18 PM
Civilians
tei
barista and hostess
32 posts

NOTES: THIS REMINDS ME OF HIS SONG "KNOW YOUR NAME" <3
it's just emotion

Ji Hye’s blood froze as he called out to her. The girl’s entire posture stiffened against the cart, her hands still hovering over its handle in an intense desire to keep moving away from this spot.

There was nothing good that could come from him knowing her name. Ji Hye knew well who he was and of his lineage within the company: if he wanted to, he could have anyone fired from here, and that made her very afraid of getting on a familiar basis with him. Having her reported for inappropriate behavior didn’t seem to be his intention, but who knew if he might let mention of today’s incident slip in a conversation with his parents or one of the other higher-ups—or if after talking to some of the other trainees he found that this wasn’t her first offense. The last thing she wanted was to have someone of power suspicious of her, since losing her job at Omega would mean not only the end to her financial contribution towards keeping her and Ayako’s rent paid on time, but also the end to her covert aspiration to become a dancer one day, if she no longer had any rooms to practice in.

Her fear of his suspicion towards her gave the girl an overall tense appearance as she turned back around to face him, but luckily she could have easily chalked it up to residual emotions from the incident. Why do you want to know? was what Ji Hye wished she could reply, but being rude to her superior was obviously the wrong thing to do. ”I’m sorry,” she apologized with a deep bow, her lush brown hair cascading over her shoulders as she bent her frame towards him. ”It’s Baek Ji Hye.” Of course the thought of giving him a fake name had also crossed her mind, but that wouldn’t have been wise either in case she happened to see him again and he called out to her in front of others who knew her real name with it.

Slowly she rose back up, although she kept her gaze lowered out of respect. Their worlds were day-and-night—complete opposites—he was a world famous idol and she was nothing more than a maid, a poor orphan struggling to scrape by in the world. It was surprising that he was even taking the time to talk to her, which was the cover Ji Hye used to softly (and politely) voice her question: ”Why does Chae Min Ki-ssi ask?” There was a burning desire inside her to know, since she couldn’t leave now that he had decided to converse with her.
MADE BY PIXIE @ ATF
PM EMAIL 
^
Chae Min Ki
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 10:38 PM
Singer Admin
twenty-four
Rapper
Neith
B34T
72 posts

you got something i need
An inquisitive expression became apparent on the older male's expression. Genuinely he wanted the girl's name, if only to follow up in a few days to make sure those assholes weren't coming after her again. Perhaps it was because the girl's reactions reminded him of the same ones that Min Ji would reflect in that situation, the idea that this was some couple's daughter...or was it something more? It was hard to describe how Min Ki felt before this new girl. It was something different than just attraction. Min Ki had been around many beautiful women and even with his ex there hadn't been an initial connection from the beginning.

Baek Ji Hye...it was a beautiful name. Her question did ponder him. Why did he? Was it the initial attraction? Though he was positive Ji Hye had men hit on her constantly, but Min Ki would never be as vicious to approach her the way those thugs had. There was this need to protect Ji Hye, something that was hard to describe in words. He was sure to scare her away if he admitted to being somewhat attracted to her personality...and beauty.

"I...uh." He rubbed the back of his head, not even bothering to notice how his appearance must look after rehearsal. "Well I can't really explain it." He said with a chuckle, showing his white teeth with a smile. "I'm interested in who you are...is that okay?" It didn't occur to him that she was complying with his requests or treating him kindly because of his status or the fact that his name was on the company's roasters as a major shareholder.

"Here." He said, moving forward and taking a hold of the large cart. "Here i'll help you out." His smile remained plastered on his face like a moron. There was something about him that wanted to be around her...or at least protect her from retaliation. Min Ki was never one to think of himself too high and mighty to scrub a toilet, he had done worse when sneaking off with Jae Beom and Hye Shin.

Before she could contest he pushed the cart forward, "All aboard the cleaning express!"
PM EMAIL 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2