updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» wake me when it's over, Jong Hyun & Joo Hyun<3
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Oct 30 2014, 11:10 PM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Tag: Special people~ ♡♡

Notes:

Like her usual observant self around the former couple, she could not ignore the glances at each other. All of it made her giddy—which she would act on later, when she was home and not trying to keep Jong Hyun in line—and it helped her to ignore the twinge of jealousy she felt. She wasn’t mad at either of them; she just wanted their attention instead. When her older brother’s comforting gaze shifted to her and he started to stroke her hair, she didn’t hold back a warm smile from appearing on her face as she carefully—making sure not to touch any of his wounds—wrapped her arms around him. With him, Ae Sook, and Sang Kyu she felt safe enough to let her guard down. “I’m just so glad that we’re all okay; a little battered and bruised, but we’re still here and have each other, right?” she said as she looked at them all, waiting for their answers.

Joo Hyun frowned. “I don’t want to ruin Ji Hyun, Ae Sook, and the other girls’ careers, but I feel bad about lying, even if people wouldn’t understand and would look at me with judging eyes,” she interrupted, wishing that a lot more people were open-minded and accepting of others. “They would, and still do judge me anyway, for other things, but that isn’t the point.” There was also the worry that if anyone found out and the true story made its way into the news that everyone involved would be frowned upon, when they hadn’t done anything wrong and had hidden the true version of events because of the ever critical public. Her eyes shifted down, focusing on the sheets on the bed. “I don’t want to get Sang Kyu-ssi or his father into trouble.” The soloist was merely helping his friends; he had nothing to do with it, and his father was assisting him with that. She kept the rest of her thoughts to herself, not wanting to drag the mood of the room down further. It’s not fair.

Chained to the bed? The idol rolled her eyes at her older brother. There was no doubt in her mind that he knew what she was thinking; that he was exaggerating. When Ae Sook spoke up she quickly looked over to her friend. “I don’t like it either, but sleeping in these chairs isn’t good for anyone’s back.” She leaned over and gave her friend a gentle hug and put on an assuring smile; despite her own worries about something happening while she is gone. “The nurses and doctors here know what they’re doing, so he is in good hands.” What Jong Hyun had said was no surprise to her at all—he was like a cool parent, within reason—though it had made her feel a bit better (even though she still felt bad that he would be without them). “Of course he doesn’t mind, and even if he did, there’s nothing he can do about it,” Joo Hyun sang teasingly while smirking at her brother. As she realised that they would be having friends over, her face lit up with joy. “Wait, a sleepover?”

Her eyes widened at first as she heard him call her his baby doll; brows furrowed as she looked over at him. “Oppa, I said not in front of others!” She pouted before quickly covering her face with both hands. Between her fingers, she saw him wink at her. “Yah, that’s low,” though it had almost worked on her, if he wasn’t in such a condition. Instead she was going to wait until he was better, and spoil him with his favourite drinks and foods. It was hard to pretend to be indifferent when he was acting like such a goofball. “Yeah, yeah. I do, even though you make it hard some times.” Joo Hyun chuckled and shook her head at him, while giving him a looking saying “what am I going to do with you?”. Although she didn’t say no, but hadn’t said that she would buy him greasy food, Jong Hyun still seemed to think that she was going to get him what he wanted. So she thought that she would play along. When the actress looked her way it had startled her a little; she wasn’t sure whether to answer honestly, she really wanted to trick Jong Hyun. “Uhh…” Her eyes darted from one to the other—while she was a little confused, she was mainly exaggerating—seeming unsure and not wanting to upset either of them. “I think we should go now!” she chuckled nervously as she grabbed Sang Kyu’s hand and pulled him out of the room with her, eager to get out of there. Once they were safe from the two former lovebirds, she let go of his hand and sighed. “I’m really sorry you got dragged into this too,” she apologised. “Anyway, we should probably get Jong Hyun his salad.” In an attempt to lighten the uncomfortableness she felt from feeling bad over dragging others into the family drama, she chuckled weakly and slowly walked ahead to the cafeteria. Her thoughts wandered while she walked; what if someone recognised them? It would cause all kinds of trouble for the both of them. Joo Hyun stopped, turned around and said, “On second thought, I’ll go to the cafeteria; and you…” She looked away for a moment and remembered that he still had to ring his father. “You do what you have to do,” she smiled brightly and gave his arm an encouraging pat before she quickly continued to the cafeteria.
Don’t leave me at the end of the cold world
but come back to my side

--------------------

I'll be at your side
When the daylight's gone and you're on your own. And you need a friend just to be around;
I will comfort you; I will take your hand. And I'll pull you through; I will understand.
And you know that.. I'll be at your side; there's no need to worry.
Together we'll survive, through the haste and hurry.
I'll be at your side. When you feel like you're alone, or you've nowhere to turn.
I'll be at your side.
PM WEBSITE ICQ AIM YIM MSN 
^
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 12:26 AM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

Pouting Jong Hyun crossed his arms as his request for a greasy cheesburger was denied. Before the whole incident he was planning on swinging by McDonalds for a quick bite to eat and then had planned to ask Joo Hyun if she was going to need a ride when she and Ae Sook were done. The two were inseparable and since he wasn't working as much these past few months, Jong Hyun had somehow ended up spending more time with Ae Sook as well.

The extra time that Ae Sook was around, Jong Hyun found himself questioning why they broke up in the first place. At first, he was distracted from his break up with Kim Hana, but that had been months ago. Now that she was coming over to their house to hang out with Joo Hyun or he was going to pick up his sister at her place he couldn't help but feel those old feelings beginning to rekindle. His first presumption had been that he was hurting from his breakup with Kim Hana and he was seeing Ae Sook as a woman because he was lonely. Now...there was no excuse. Kim Hana was far from his mind, she had been for months, and still he couldn't help but feel this need to hang out with Joo Hyun whenever Ae Sook was around just for a reason. Ae Sook was always so kind hearted, timid, and the most precious thing of all, she loved his younger sisters.

His mind snapped from his trailing thoughts as the duo exited his hospital room, Ae Sook circling back around to his bed with that same worried expression across her face. It was still a little red from the man-handling she had endured, and Jong Hyun felt this instant need to make all the pain go away.

"Ahhh, I need your help, this IV." He said, reaching for his arm as if some surge of pain had come across his arm.
As Ae Sook moved closer to his figure, worried that he had hurt himself, Jong Hyun couldn't help but pull one of his mischievous moves. Lifting his figure up he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck, pulling her towards his figure, without a moment of hesitation he locked his lips entwine with his ex's.
makes me want to protect you
and I lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon
Outer-space melodies, every flavor jellybeans Make me wiggle, make me giggle, sea anemones Peace out stratosphere, lickety split I’m outta here Space shippin’ gravity slippin’ My mind is blown with every single thing you do Lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon You got me sprung and I’m trippin’ over you Baby boy, your love got me walkin’ on the moon
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 02:42 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

when all is fragile
Though he supposed it wasn’t his place to speak up, as soon as Joo Hyun had spoken against lying about what had happened to herself, her brother, and her friend, Sang Kyu felt a need to at least try to explain. ”I don’t think it’s that anyone’s worried about being judging. What happened today wasn’t any of your faults. But this will help to at least prevent quite as many questions, and hopefully the police will be able to handle the matter quietly without the media jumping down all your throats.” He gave her a smile. ”We won’t get into trouble. My dad handles deals with news and scandals all the time, it’s part of his job. He knows what to do to keep things under wraps for better or worse.” And since it would be helping the other three in the room, the singer was positive that it would be for the better this time around. He soon was quiet again after that while Joo Hyun tried to further assure Ae Sook that it would be okay for them to leave that night. The actress still didn’t seem convinced, not seeming to like the idea of leaving Jong Hyun behind, but instead of arguing she had instead just silently returned Joo Hyun’s embrace. And when she had so suddenly grabbed his hand, he merely chuckled lightly and gave the other pair a faint wave with his free hand as he followed her out of the room. When she spoke next, he merely shook his head in disagreement. ”There’s no need to apologize for anything,” he went on to assure her while they headed down towards the cafeteria. ”But yeah, good idea. And that’s okay, I can still go to the cafeteria with you. I’ll just stay out in the hall while I call my dad, but I’ll join you inside as soon as I’m done.”

Back in the hospital room, Ae Sook couldn’t help but to smile a little at the sight of Jong Hyun’s pout. ”I’m sorry, she apologized, ”But it’s safer not to eat anything too greasy or heavy just yet, just in case. Once you’ve healed up some though, I promise I’ll get you one from your favorite place though, okay?” She simply didn’t want to let anything more happening to him than already had that night. They might not have been dating or anything like that anymore, but she still cared very much about him. She always had.

And because of this, she didn’t want to risk his well-being, especially not after every else he had been through that night. Everything about the evening had been terrifying right from the moment the men his father had sent to collect Joo Hyun had broken into her apartment. But in her mind, the worst of it by far had been the sight of Jong Hyun bleeding on the ground while his own father had stood there above him. Even just thinking about it now made her shudder a little at the horrifying memory. It had been such a sickening and frightening sight to see, and one that she’d felt so helpless to prevent. She couldn’t help Jong Hyun, she couldn’t stop his father. The most she had been able to do had been to stand between them before the older of the two men could hurt him again, but that didn’t feel like nearly enough.

It was okay now, Jong Hyun was alive and safe. They were all safe. She might not have been able to protect him like he had been able to protect her, but she could at least do her best to take care of him now. He had been such a important person in her life for almost the entire time that she had known him. When she and Joo Hyun had still been teenagers finishing up high school, she had seen how much he loved his sisters and who well he took care of them. It was something she had admired about him right from the start, though it had taken her a little while to not be quite so shy around him. And he had always been so kind to her, never put off about having one of his sisters’ friends hanging around all the time. The fact that she had found herself starting to fall for him the more time they spent all together didn’t help much either of course, but still. Being the same age as Joo Hyun and only a couple of years older than Ji Hyun, the two girls had become very much like sisters to her too.

But he was another story entirely; instead of coming to think of him like another older brother she had found herself falling head over heels for him. Her mindset had always made her positive that he could never had possibly felt the same way. She had been so sure that he would only ever see her as the little friend to one of his kid sisters, nothing more. That had made it all the more shocking to learn that he had in fact felt the same way she did. The time they spent together as a couple had been like a dream come true, and even though their breakup had been mutual and she held no animosity towards him whatsoever, it would have been a lie to say that Ae Sook hadn’t been devastated or that she had had an easy time moving on from him.

Even so, two years was a long time and after a while she had been sure that she had moved past her feelings for him. She would still ask Joo Hyun about him when he came up in conversation, though their different schedules made it so she had barely seen him since they broke up- and if she saw him at all, she likely never had the chance to stop and chat with him. She still cared about him, but she was sure that any romantic feelings she had about him had faded away. Until suddenly she found herself spending more and more time with him after the dinner she joined he and Joo Hyun for. She starting spending more time at his place with Joo Hyun again, or inviting him in for a little while any time he showed up to pick Joo Hyun up from her place, and so on. Before she knew it, Ae Sook had found herself looking his way more often than she had in a long time. She smiled more around him, and all around just felt more drawn to him much like she had when she first found herself developing a crush on her best friend’s older brother. But that was silly. It had been two long years since they parted ways. They had moved on, both of them. She was sure of it.

Then again, it didn’t work that way; a person didn’t just fall for someone for a little while, move on, then fall for them all over again. If that happened, it had to mean the feelings never really left in the first place. If there had been any doubts in mind, they were gone now and just one thing remained certain: she was completely in love with Shim Jong Hyun.

But what could she do about it? The actress was positive that he had moved on from her. He had to have. Jong Hyun could easily have had any girl that he wanted, and they would be lucky to have his attention. The best she could do was enjoy having some sort of friendship with him, it was better than nothing. A quiet sigh escaped her lips as she pushed her hair out of her face. She felt exhausted. Not in the sense that she could sleep or anything- she still felt much too high strung after the night’s earlier events for that- but from a mental and emotional standpoint, she felt completely drained and worn out. But the sudden sound of Jong Hyun’s voice made her immediately perk up as she turned her gaze back to him again from wherever it had wandered off to while she had been lost in thought. A small frown came over her lips. Was he hurt? That wasn’t good! ”Of course. Let me see…” Her voice trailed off as she leaned a bit closer to him in order to try and see what the false issue with his IV was so she could try to help him.

What he did next was so surprising, she wasn’t able to react right away aside from her eyes widening in shock. The scene playing out at that exact moment almost felt like something out of a romance film. But this was no movie, it was real life. Which meant that he really was kissing her! Ae Sook had felt her heart rate pick up a little from the surprising action. At first, she pulled back just slightly, though her lips barely drew away more than just a couple of tiny centimeters before touching back against his as her eyes fell closed less than a second later. She kissed him softly, almost tentatively, but after a short moment drew away from him for real this time. When she did, there was still an obvious look of surpise on her face, and her cheeks were flushed red no longer just from being stuck by one of the men earlier, also now just because she was blushing. Who knew when Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu would be returning after all! Her best friend had always been so supportive of the two when they had been dating, and sometimes based on the things she would do or say, Ae Sook wondered if she was actually trying to set them back up again, but even so she wasn’t sure how her friend would react if she walked in on the two. It was safer to pull away, even if she really wanted nothing more than to just kiss him again and assure herself it wasn’t some kind of a dream.

Jong Hyun & Joo Hyun | whoops long
| robb stark

--------------------

Next time you fall in love
My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 09:46 PM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Notes:

Unable to disagree, she merely nodded while she listened to Sang Kyu speak. He had good points; ones that she hadn’t thought of. Questions about what had really happened would have stressed her out (and most likely done the same for her siblings); the last thing that she wanted to talk about was neither of her parents. She would have most likely broken down in to tears, and they didn’t deserve the satisfaction of knowing that; just like they didn’t deserve their children or the media’s attention either. Joo Hyun wanted to give them both a piece of her mind for the hell that all of them went through because of their no good parents (though unless she was mad, she didn’t have the courage, or stupidity to do so). Her fingers absent-mindedly played with her hair as he went on to explain; nodding every now and then to let him know that she was still listening. A cheeky smile spread across her face once he had finished talking; there was something she just had to say! Though it would have to wait until it was only the two of them; it wasn’t that it was something dirty.

His assurance that she didn’t need to apologise made her smile a little, but she couldn’t help feeling that there was a need to, and not just for the recent family drama. “I don’t know; I have spilled coffee on you, been the reason you punched someone, and I stayed at your place. In short, I have put you through a lot,” she whispered before she turned her head away to look elsewhere. Thoughts plagued her mind as it became silent while they walked—it was quite a rare thing—until she remembered what she had wanted to say before. With that same mischievous smile, she turned back to Sang Kyu. “It’s a shame that you didn’t get your father’s people skills,” she teased quietly. Joo Hyun stuck her tongue out and winked at him before she hurried ahead, so that he couldn’t retort with something. It was nice to be back to her childish antics with him; even though they were only temporary (she didn’t really feel like joking too much). She stopped by the doors to the cafeteria and waited for him, unsure of what exactly was happening. “Did you want me to get you something now, or are you going to get something when you have finished on the phone?” she asked with a small smile. If he would let her, she would have paid for him. After all, he had done so much for her, and now Jong Hyun, Ji Hyun, and Ae Sook as well.

While Sang Kyu spoke to his father out in the hallway, she went to order food. Should I get a burger just because Jong Hyun can’t have one? There was a lot to choose from, but nothing that really tickled her fancy. “Excuse me.” Once she had the person behind the counter’s attention she smiled politely and asked, “May I please have a burger? Thank you.” She paid for her order, and once it was ready she went to find a table to sit at.

So it didn’t get cold, Joo Hyun ordered for Ae Sook and Jong Hyun not long before she left the cafeteria with Sang Kyu. “May I please have two burgers, but one without meat? Thank you,” she chirped. Both burgers were put into separate wrappers, with an x on the one that had no meat. “I’m ready,” she sang to him with a big smile. Jong Hyun was going to get his burger, but not exactly how he had wanted it; the burger without meat was for Jong Hyun, and boy he was going to get a surprise when he bit into it and found no meat. When the pair got back to the room an odd feeling hung in the air, as if something had happened while they were gone. She tried her best to ignore it, but found herself wanting to walk back out. Maybe something had happened between the two? She wished! As far as she knew they were just friends and exes. “Here you both go.” She smiled warmly at them both as she handed Ae Sook the burger with meat, and Jong Hyun the one without. “Is everything okay?” she asked as she sat back down, though on the other side of the room. Just kiss already, damn it! Her attention turned to Sang Kyu. She raised her brows and mouthed, “Is it just me or is something weird in here?”
but come back to my side

--------------------

I'll be at your side
When the daylight's gone and you're on your own. And you need a friend just to be around;
I will comfort you; I will take your hand. And I'll pull you through; I will understand.
I'll be at your side. When you feel like you're alone, or you've nowhere to turn.
I'll be at your side.
^
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Dec 13 2014, 01:31 AM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

The texture of her lips were just as he remembered them. Regret slammed against the pit of his stomach as he recalled the past two years without her. He had attempted to date again, but it wasn't the same. Jong Hyun was punching himself in the balls right now, thinking of the reason they separated. It was because he wasn't confident enough that he was worth it. There was this feeling as if dating him was somehow holding Ae Sook back. After meeting with her again after her attack, Jong Hyun couldn't help but realize that was the wrong option. She had remained a close friend with Joo Hyun, but in a way, now he felt as if he had abandoned Ae Sook. Guilt, he had felt guilt. Then, with the thought of losing her to his father, his father knowing that she was important enough to him to threaten her, it scared him, that he could have lost Ae Sook. That she could have been harmed worse than she had, and there was this inherent need to protect her, not just like how he protected Joo Hyun or Ji Hyun, but as his woman.

Her lips retracted, Jong Hyun's remaining agape, shocked by his own actions. There were no words that were coming out of his lips and he could see utter bewilderment upon Ae Sook's porcelain face. A tint of red came across her cheeks, and suddenly Jong Hyun felt that flutter in his chest the first time he had noticed it when they were younger.

"I'm sorry...that was stupid of me." Jong Hyun replied, rubbing his fingers through his long locks of disheveled hair, elbow resting on his knees as he attempted to compose himself. There was red against his cheeks, he wasn't sure if it was the sudden rush of blood through his body from feeling lustful contact or if it was a consequence of feeling bad for his impulsive actions.

"I just....I overstepped myself." He ran his hand across the front of his face, worrying that he might have destroyed the very friendship he had spent so long trying to rebuild with Ae Sook since the two had ran into one another again.

"I just....still love you. I shouldn't have...forced myself on you." But he didn't regret it.

He lifted his expression towards Ae Sook, wanting to decipher her reactions, but it was destroyed by his younger sister and oldest friend's presence. Without attempting to hide his disappointment, Jong Hyun felt his face plummet in his lap, covered by the thick covers the hospital provided him and let out a harsh grunt of frustration. He was sure that his sister would chalk it up to him feeling frustrated that he was bound to a bed with IVs, Jong Hyun disliked hospitals since he was a kid.

"Finally." He replied with a muffled tone, reaching up and taking a hold of the burger Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu had retrieved for him.

Unwrapping the burger he quickly rose his face and took a bite, only to feel utter disappointment a second time. "YAH!" He yelled, mouth full of lettuce and bread. "Where the hell is the damned patty!?"

While his sister spoke Jong Hyun reached for his phone and began to text Ae Sook.

Don't tell Joo Hyun about me kissing you, i'm punishing her for this disgrace of an excuse of a hamburger. But...I want to talk to you still about...us

"YEAH! " He chimed, taking a bite of his burger. "Whatever this sad thing is in my hand, I mean not even a turkey patty!?"
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Dec 16 2014, 04:11 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

when all is fragile
When she put it that way, Sang Kyu had to suppose that maybe she did have a good enough reason to apologize to him. But even then, he never minded any of the things she had listed off. And right at that moment in time, all that mattered to him was that she was safe now and that she could rest easy knowing that her brother and her best friend were both safe now as well. Her teasing comment had brought a smile to his lips. ”It’s good to see you sounding more like yourself again,” Sang Kyu commented as he took off after her. When she spoke next, he opted to shake his head. ”No, that’s okay. I’ll grab something after I call my father. But thank you.” From there, they parted ways- she had gone inside the cafeteria, while he remained out in the hallway to call his father. The call didn’t last for too long, his father had agreed to make sure that, should any rumors about Jong Hyun, Joo Hyun, or Ae Sook show up within his company, they would be covered up with false reports to account for the injuries sustained to all three.

When the call was over, he trekked into the cafeteria as well and purchased something to eat before finding and joining Joo Hyun at the table she had gone to while she enjoyed her own burger. For once, Sang Kyu actually didn’t seem to have too much to say, but that was alright. It was merely just a large relief to know that Joo Hyun was okay, and that her brother was as well. They were both very important people to him, and by extension that meant Ae Sook was as well, so knowing that they were all safe now was a comfort. Once she was ready to go, so was her. So after Joo Hyun had purchased two other burgers, it was back to Jong Hyun’s room to join up again with the other pair.

At the same time in said hospital room, Ae Sook was still in shock. Had that really just happened? Had Jong Hyun actually kissed her, and had she really kissed him back? She wasn't sure what to say, what to think. Her mind was racing. Why had he done that? Was it just something that had merely happened in the moment after everything that had gone on that night, or was it something more? She couldn't seem to find her voice in order to ask him. But one thing was clear- Jong Hyun looked just as shocked at their kiss as she was herself. Ae Sook couldn't remember the last time that she had seen his face red like that, and the last time she could remember him looking bewildered in any sense had been when he had invited her over to dinner with himself and Joo Hyun, when his sister had so carelessly barged into his bedroom shortly after he had gotten out of the shower and still only had a towel draped over his hips.

She wanted to say something, but what? She still couldn't seem to get her voice working anyways, but that was no matter. Her mind snapped back out of her thoughts when she heard Jong Hyun's voice. He was... Apologizing? She didn't want to hear him apologize for what he had just done, not when it began to solidify in her mind that he likely had only acted on a sudden impulse. That maybe he truly didn't feel the same way about her as she had realized she still felt about him. The thought alone made her heart sink. Her gaze flickered downwards. The right thing to do would have been to assure him that it was okay. But was it okay?

Truthfully, she didn't think so. No, in fact she knew so! It wasn't okay for him to just kiss her and then take it back. It didn't work that way! She had always thought that Jong Hyun, of all people, was better than that. Luckily for her, before her thoughts could take her further, he was talking again. And what he had to say now was both shocking and reassuring. Ae Sook lifted her gaze to look at her ex-boyfriend once again while he went on to explain that he felt he had overstepped himself. But that wasn't what had taken her by such surprise. It was hearing him admit that he still loved her that was so alarming. Her eyes widened in surprise at the revelation.

"Jong Hyun, I..." Before she could say much else beyond his name, she was again caught by surprise at the door opening up. Just like the first time Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu had entered the room, the door opening caused her to jump considerably and immediately turn to see who was there. And just like before, seeing that it was just the two of them was the only reason she relaxed again. Yet as much as she loved her best friend dearly, in all honestly there was a part of her that wanted to curse at Joo Hyun for coming back when she had. Just a few minutes later would have been perfect. But then again, at least she and Sang Kyu hadn't come back inside while the two were still kissing.

Her attention turned back to Jong Hyun once more, a small frown on her lips as she watched him hide his face. She reached out to touch his shoulder, a silent attempt to comfort him, but she wasn't able to actually place her hand against his shoulder before Joo Hyun had gotten closer to the bed and held out two wrapped-up burgers for them. "Oh... Thanks," she said, mustering up a weak attempt as a smile as she took the one offered out to her and unwrapped it.

Ae Sook took a small bite from her burger. It wasn't until Joo Hyun had brought the food to herself and Jong Hyun at all that she realized she did feel a little bit hungry. Thank goodness for Joo Hyun, looking out for them like that. However, her attention again was grabbed by Jong Hyun, this time from his sudden shock at the apparent lack of meat in his own burger. Despite the heavy feeling in the room, she had to bite back a small smile at her friend's little prank. She quickly looked back down again however, having nothing to say to add to the situation. From the other side of Jong Hyun's bed, where Joo Hyun had placed herself and where Sang Kyu was standing beside her, the young man nodded his head lightly and responded in a very faint whisper, "There's definitely something weird here. I think we came back at a bad time..."

But it was hard to judge exactly what had happened. Jong Hyun seemed frustrated, but then again under the circumstances why wouldn't he be? And while Sang Kyu might not have known Joo Hyun's best friend all that well despite the two being in the same company, even he could tell that she seemed elsewhere. What exactly had happened while they had been out of the room?

While Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu were having their near-silent discussion, Ae Sook jumped a little at the sudden feeling of her phone vibrating in her pocket. Her brow furrowed a little as she took it out to see who had texted her. The only person she could think of would have been her older brother. Or maybe her twin Jae Woo, but he was usually so busy with CTLight activities that she didn't hear from him much. Instead, she was surprised to see Jong Hyun's name on her screen. Her eyes darted to look towards him before going back to her screen as her unlocked it and read over the message he had sent her.

The first part of his message made her smile faintly. Typical Jong Hyun. Even though she personally was glad that Joo Hyun hadn't brought her brother anything too heavy to eat, she supposed it was no surprise that he intended to "punish" her for it. The last part of the message wasn't amusing like the first, but it was still something she was glad to read. They definitely needed to talk. Quickly her thumbs glided over the touchscreen as she sent a message back to him.

I wasn't planning to say anything to her about it anyways, especially not right now. So don't worry~ And okay, I want to talk too.

She moved her finger to press "Send" but paused and glanced briefly at Jong Hyun once again. If she wasn't mistaken, it almost felt like he was worried about what had happened immediately before Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu came back. After a slight hesitation, she added a small heart emoticon to the end of her message before finally pressing the send button and tucking her phone away once again.

Jong Hyun & Joo Hyun | whoops long
| robb stark

--------------------

Next time you fall in love
My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 11:17 PM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Notes:

Although she had already probably said sorry a few times before then over everything, she felt as if she hadn’t said it enough. “I hope that wasn’t your favourite shirt,” she said quietly to him; it wouldn’t help the situation at all—which she knew—but it wasn’t something that she could help. The fact that Ae Sook, Jong Hyun, and Ji Hyun were alright allowed her to worry less about them and concern herself with other things (no matter how big or small). “Though I don’t regret it, now I have one more person to pester.” She smiled sweetly, which didn’t last long. It was replaced by a slight frown as she remembered how they had first met and the time when he had been ready to jump into the Han River. “On second thought it’s the other way around, but I still don’t regret it.” There was no doubt that she at least tried, but she usually made a better victim of pestering and teasing. “It helps knowing that Jong Hyun has to rest and there are people capable of being on call whenever he needs them.” Before she could say any more she stopped herself. As much as I love him, I would not want to be Jong Hyun’s doctor. Joo Hyun smiled as she twirled her hair around her fingers. “Well I’m not as good at lightening the mood as you, but I’m trying, thank you,” she said. It would have been silent if not for the background noise while she sat by herself at a table; it was a rather uncomfortable quiet. She kept her head low, trying to stay unnoticed. Of all times to be recognised, right then was one when she just wanted to be invisible, otherwise people would ask questions and she didn’t want to answer them.

Poor Ae Sook was so shaken up that Joo Hyun felt terrible whenever Ae Sook jumped at the sound of the door opening. Annoyed that she didn’t get an answer, Joo Hyun frowned slightly and narrowed her brows at Jong Hyun. Something was definitely up. Her frown didn’t last long; it faded as Ae Sook attempted to smile and thanked her for the burger. “You’re welcome, it was the best looking food that they had in the cafeteria, and I tried it first in case it was putrid. I figured you two have been through enough already,” she said with a warm smile, before frowning at Jong Hyun again; Joo Hyun had heard. Almost on the edge of her seat from excitement, she was not let down when he took his first bite of the burger. She giggled and didn’t stop when he yelled or asked her where his patty was; only giggling harder. “It was in my burger, and it was delicious!”

Sang Kyu was probably right; it seemed as if they had come back at a bad time. Joo Hyun looked back at him, then back to her brother and best friend (just missing seeing him send a text to Ae Sook and then her send one back). Before she could change the subject Jong Hyun had spoken up about the lack of meat in his burger again. “We don’t always get what we want, oppa.” She sighed as she shrugged. “I mean, I’m apparently not allowed to have a relationship and I’m going to die alone, so I think you’ve got it good to just have a burger without a patty.” Little did he know that she already had a boyfriend; she was just worried how he would react to the news. Quietly she cleared her throat and stood up. “Anyway, I think we should go,” she said as she gently rubbed the side of her head and looked over at Sang Kyu to make sure that he was okay with that. She leaned over the bed to carefully hug Jong Hyun. “Are you coming?” Joo Hyun asked as she knelt down next to Ae Sook and also gave her a gentle hug.
but come back to my side

--------------------

I'll be at your side
I'll be at your side.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2