updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» wake me when it's over, Jong Hyun & Joo Hyun<3
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Oct 14 2014, 02:38 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

when all is fragile
Everything was a mess, or at least it felt that way. What was supposed to be a fun night with Joo Hyun sleeping over at Ae Sook's apartment had ended up turning into anything but that. Now it was a night that was likely going to be etched into her memory for good, no matter how hard she may try to forget all about it. It had been bad enough when those men had broken into her apartment and gone after Joo Hyun- or who they wrongly believed to be Joo Hyun, that was. But hands down the worst of it had been when she saw that Jong Hyun had been stabbed, by his own father no less.

Thank goodness the police had come when they had! Ae Sook had been determined to try and protect her injured ex-boyfriend. Even when his father had been so ready to get her out of the way so he could get to his son, she had had no intentions of moving until Jong Hyun had grabbed her and turned them around so he was now the one in the middle. Luckily no one else had gotten hurt again though- except for his father, but that monster of a man deserved it for what he had done to Jong Hyun. But that didn't mean the ordeal was over yet. Jong Hyun was still injured, very much so at that. And when he had finally lost all consciousness, it only made her that much more worried. Where the hell was that ambulance one of the officers had called for?!

Ae Sook had refused to leave his side, holding on to one of his hands tightly in both of her own while the officer on his other side did what she could to slow the bleeding. But he had already lost so much blood as it was! Luckily it hadn't been too much longer of a wait until finally the ambulance and medics had arrived. Even though she still didn't want to be separated from him, Ae Sook didn't try arguing like she had before, and was instead quick to get out of the way so the medical team could tend to him and get him onto a stretcher. While they did that, she was brought outside to be looked at by a couple of other paramedics. Her own injuries were far more mild and as such, there was no need for her to have to be rushed to the hospital like he needed to be. She had to give a statement to the police as well about what had happened, though even as she did, her gaze kept going back to the building she had just come out of to watch for Jong Hyun to be brought out.

She had wanted to be there in the ambulance with him, but had been told it was best not to. When they got to the hospital, he would need to immediately be rushed inside so the doctors could see just how deep his wound was in order to treat him properly. But one of the officers there had been kind enough to offer to drive her to the hospital so she could still be there with him. Still, she had stayed nearby while Jong Hyun's stretcher was being loaded into the ambulance with him on it now. While she was there she caught sight of his father not too far off where a couple other paramedics were patching it up his shoulder before he too was brought to the hospital to be properly fixed up before he could be carted off to the police station. The look he was giving them was chilling, but she didn't meet his gaze for long and instead turned her focus back solely to Jong Hyun.

Once the ambulance he had been placed it was driving off with its sirens blasting away, she joined the officer who offered to drive her to the hospital, and away they went as well. It was awfully late at night by now and while- Seoul being such a busy city at all- many of the main roads were still fairly crowded, it was far easier to navigate their way to the hospital than it would have been any other time of day. They arrived not too much longer after the ambulance had, but by that point Jong Hyun had already been whisked away, so Ae Sook had no choice but to sit in a waiting room and hope that he would be okay. Of course he would be okay, he had to be! But as time continued to pass, she grew more and more nervous.

The one thing she could do now was call Joo Hyun. Thank goodness she still had her phone on her; Ae Sook was still so worried about her friend. What had happened to her? Was she okay? Was she safe? She had to have been. If Jong Hyun had known where to find her, then surely that meant he must have see Joo Hyun at some point. He would have taken her somewhere safe, she was sure of it! But she still was extremely concerned about her best friend as well. She was able to talk to her best friend and tell her what had happened to Jong Hyun before the other girl had to deal with getting a call from a nurse about it. But after their phone call came to an end, worry upon worry still seemed to stack up on top of her. The girl couldn't sit still; she always got incredibly fidgety when she felt nervous or anxious, and this was no different. Added to the fact that she hadn't yet stopped shaking after everything else that had happened that day, she was a bundle of jitters.

Truthfully she had no idea how much time had gone by that she was there alone in the waiting room. There was a clock on the wall but she refused to look at it; if too much time had gone by, what would that mean about Jong Hyun's condition? So she tried to distract herself by flipping through one of the magazines in the room, but that didn't help and was soon tossed back with the others. Finally a nurse came to find her and bring her into one of the recovery rooms. She didn't say much to Ae Sook, but that was okay. If he was out of surgery and recovering, that had to be a good sign. The nurse took her to the door but left her there, having other things to do. Ae Sook was quick to go inside, immediately going to stand beside his bed. Please oppa, she thought, Please be okay.

Jong Hyun & Joo Hyun | same outfit
| robb stark

--------------------

Next time you fall in love
My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Oct 15 2014, 04:03 AM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Tag: Special people~ ♡♡

Notes: You know what they say about big hands. ;D

When Joo Hyun had been beaten badly years ago—and her sister thought that they were going to be killed—a part of her always feared a worse day to come once he got out of jail, but with their father locked away and out of her sight she had forgotten at times. Her life wasn’t the best, though it was incredibly better than it had been before. When the memories of the man haunted her she occupied herself with something else; like dance practice. After Class B’s debut, and all of the hype that they received, the looming date of their tormentor’s release had slipped her mind. The children had received anonymous threats by letters, and while they knew who had sent them, they could not prove it. She had tried to focus on her schedules; but a lack of sleep combined with bottling up her emotions it had been wearing her down, and occasionally she would snap.

Never had she known someone as bad as their father, though it still came as a shock when she had heard that he had stabbed Jong Hyun. Joo Hyun knew that no one was invincible. What they had all gone through together was an indication that Jong Hyun could handle almost anything thrown at him; she admired his strength and tried to be strong, but most of the time she didn’t have the heart to do that.

Finally changed out of her roughed up clothes, Sang Kyu and Joo Hyun were out the door shortly and on their way to the hospital. They took Ae Sook’s warning seriously, though with barely any traffic at all there was no need to rush—other than Jong Hyun’s condition of course. While Sang Kyu was already busy driving, she had taken to staring out the window and thinking about things; she didn’t want to disturb him, even though the silence slightly bothered her—leaving her with unhelpful thoughts and to fidget anxiously—she really didn’t want anyone else to get hurt. It wasn’t until the two had reached Ansan Medical Center—before they got out of Sang Kyu’s car—that she finally spoke up. Joo Hyun took her seat belt off and moved closer to him so she could wrap her arms around him. “Thank you… oppa.” It was rather hard with all of the stuff that had happened, but Joo Hyun managed a soft smile for him. “All things considered, you have been nice to me. That day I spilled coffee on you I kind of expected to get yelled at or something.” Her smile grew a bit wider as she thought back, and said, “Your head isn’t that big.” After she had gotten the most important things off of her chest—the rest could wait for later, when they had seen Jong Hyun and found out how he was doing—she unlocked the passenger side’s door and climbed out of the car. She hurried to the hospital doors; slowing her pace to a quick walk when she entered. Without any hesitation she approached the desk, and spoke in a whisper “Hi, I’m Shim Joo Hyun. I’m here to see my brother Shim Jong Hyun.” She leaned against it, resting her arms on it and trying to catch her breath (it had been a hell of a night!). The person tending to the front desk gave Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu directions to the room that Jong Hyun had been put in. Unsure if she was moving too fast, she turned her head to see him next to her. “Sorry,” she apologised quietly, for speeding ahead.

If she wasn’t sore all over, she would have opted to take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator, which seemed like it was never going to come. It only fuelled her nervousness. She bit her bottom lip, and fixed her hair up several times, when she wasn’t doing that she was fidgeting with her fingers and clothes. Not only was it to try to keep herself from making a scene, but also so she didn’t reach for his hand. Anyone could have been around and watching; sure they were there together, but there was no proof that they were actually dating. Class B didn’t need another dating “scandal”. What a load of nonsense that was! Annoyed, she let out a quiet huff and glared at the elevator doors. Caught off guard, she jumped a little when it pinged and the doors opened. That left her feeling embarrassed; with her head lowered she entered the elevator with her babysitter and pressed the button for the floor that Jong Hyun was on. Just the two of them were in the elevator, though she didn’t know what to say to break the silence between them. As soon as the doors opened she was gone again; wanting to get out of sight from those she didn’t know, so she didn’t have to pretend to be okay.

As soon as she opened the door her eyes first spotted Ae Sook, then the bed that she was sitting next to, and lastly Jong Hyun. She turned around to Sang Kyu and waved him over, not forgetting about him. With the last of her strength Joo Hyun pulled a chair up next to Ae Sook and Jong Hyun and hugged her best friend. “I'm so happy to see you, are you sure you are okay?” Her bottom lip quivered as she spoke. Joo Hyun leaned back, resting against the back of the chair while she reached out to grab one of her older brother’s hands (which required both of her hands to hold). Finally out of the public’s sight, tears flooded her vision and her throat became dry and sore (from all of the crying) as she watched her brother lay there.
Don’t leave me at the end of the cold world
but come back to my side

--------------------

I'll be at your side
When the daylight's gone and you're on your own. And you need a friend just to be around;
I will comfort you; I will take your hand. And I'll pull you through; I will understand.
And you know that.. I'll be at your side; there's no need to worry.
Together we'll survive, through the haste and hurry.
I'll be at your side. When you feel like you're alone, or you've nowhere to turn.
I'll be at your side.
PM WEBSITE ICQ AIM YIM MSN 
^
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 12:12 AM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

Jong Hyun had remained unconscious since the moment he collapsed on the ground. The ambulance had been quick to get him and due to the touch and go nature of his wounds they did not allow any passengers in the ambulance along with him. Jong Hyun had flat lined twice in route, losing too much blood and a vital artery had been nicked. It was small enough that the paramedics had to fish around to plug up the wound until he could make it into surgery. The knife had barely missed his organs, but cut superficially against the surface.

After hours in surgery his body had been pulled into ICU. Once he had stabilized more he had been put in a private room. Min Ki was in Japan, otherwise he would've been in the hospital right away, but he paid for the room so that his famous sister and he could have privacy, unaware that Ae Sook had been a victim in the whole fiasco. Min Ki had told the hospital he was in route and that it was to remain quiet that the family was in the hospital or his lawyer would be there within minutes to sue them.

Hooked up to several machines Jong Hyun remained drifted into a heavy sleep. It wasn't until a warm brush against his hands gripped against his skin that Jong Hyun could finally feel his eyes flutter open. Uncomfortable with the oxygen mask on top of face he reached with his free left hand, pulling the plastic cup from his mouth as he inhaled with the own muscles in his lungs. He let out an agitated moan, feeling the pain still sharp in his side despite the pain medication he had been put on.

It took a few moments before the blurry and fuzzy figures came into a cohesive image. "Yah." He said in a rasped voice. "Stop crying over nothing and push my morphine button." Jong Hyun was never one to dwell on himself. If either of his sisters lay in this bed he would be out for blood, but Jong Hyun knew his sisters. He knew how the two would freak out and fear for his safety. As was his personality, Jong Hyun attempted to make light of his situation by cutting in a joke.

"Make that four times, press my button four times, or get me a really god scotch." He said, coughing as he attempted to slowly sit up, grunting as he felt the pain where the knife had once sliced into his skin and tissue.
makes me want to protect you
and I lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon
Outer-space melodies, every flavor jellybeans Make me wiggle, make me giggle, sea anemones Peace out stratosphere, lickety split I’m outta here Space shippin’ gravity slippin’ My mind is blown with every single thing you do Lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon You got me sprung and I’m trippin’ over you Baby boy, your love got me walkin’ on the moon
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 01:26 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

when all is fragile
The sound of the door opening made Ae Sook practically leap right out of her skin. She still felt so incredibly jumpy and jittery after everything that had happened that day that it was only natural for her to still be on edge even though she knew full well that the only people who would likely be entering the room would be Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu or someone on the medical staff. Despite knowing this, she had still been incredibly alarmed when she heard the sound of the door opening up, and immediately had turned her attention away from Jong Hyun to see who was there. It was only after seeing Joo Hyun’s face that the actress relaxed any, a quiet breath of relief letting itself out slowly through her lips. Part of her wanted to leap up, run over, and give her best friend a tight embrace, but her body refused to move from its place at Jong Hyun’s side.

So she instead waited to do anything until after Joo Hyun had joined her beside him in another chair. As soon as she felt her friend’s arms around her, Ae Sook latched on to Joo Hyun just as tightly in return. She nodded a little as they pulled away from one another, giving her friend a tiny smile in a weak attempt of reassuring her. Normally she was so bright and bubbly with Joo Hyun, but after that night she didn’t exactly feel like smiling at the moment. ”I’m sure, really,” she told the other girl. ”I’m okay, or… I will be. What about you?” Though some of her concerns had been eased after finally getting to see Joo Hyun again- and to have found out when they talked on the phone not too long ago that she had been safe with Sang Kyu- she still was worried about her friend. It bothered her, seeing her best friend in the world so beat up like that. But then again, Ae Sook supposed she probably didn’t look all that much better at the moment. One hand came up to absentmindedly rub at the bruise on her neck at the mere thought.

Her eyes darted away from Joo Hyun when she caught movement from her peripheral vision, but it ended up only being Sang Kyu moving to stand on the opposite side of Jong Hyun’s bed than where the two girls had both seated themselves. Jesus. She really needed to calm down. There wasn’t any reason to be so nervous anymore, they were all safe now. They were in the top hospital in the country, even if Jong Hyun and Joo Hyun’s father had been taken to the same place to get his shoulder fixed up before he was taken away to the police station, there was no way he could get to them all there. They were safe, but why didn’t she actually feel any more secure now than she had before Jong Hyun had come to her rescue?

Her gaze wandered back to Joo Hyun for a short moment, catching sight of the other girl’s tears before she turned her attention back to Jong Hyun. She certainly couldn’t blame her for tearing up like that; truthfully Ae Sook felt like she could probably do the same, though no tears actually formed. As much as she wanted to just cry and get it out of her system, it seemed like she was still too much in shock from the whole ordeal that night to do so at the moment. Oh well, that didn’t really matter right now. Her eyes fell closed for a moment as she took a deep breath to try and calm herself. Things were okay now. They were safe, her friend and ex-boyfriend’s father couldn’t come anywhere near the little group again, and Jong Hyun was bound to wake up any minute and be okay. Or at least, okay all things considered.

Sure enough, not too long after, her attention was grabbed by the sound of a male voice moaning. The voice certainly didn’t sound like Sang Kyu, which left only one other person for it to have been! Ae Sook’s eyes snapped back open and sure enough caught sight of Jong Hyun stirring as he came to finally. ”Oh thank god,” she breathed out in a quiet whisper. Though really she wanted nothing more than to just latch onto and hug him tightly, so relieved to see he was awake, she refrained. He sounded like he was still in pain and the last thing she wanted to do was make that worse in any way. Hearing his voice brought another tiny smile to her lips. Typical Jong Hyun, trying to lighten things up a little. However, when he started to sit up, she lightly placed a hand on his shoulder to try and stop him, though really it instead just rested there on his shoulder lightly as opposed to her actually trying all that hard to keep him down. ”Oppa don’t, you need to lay down and rest,” she commented in a soft voice, unable to hide how concerned she so obviously was for him. ”How are you feeling?”

| robb stark

--------------------

My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 07:14 AM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Notes: ; A ;

Joo Hyun couldn’t help but noticed Ae Sook jump as the door opened, and she felt terrible about it. She had been acting similar all night until recently. Once she had carefully wrapped her arms around her best friend, she didn’t want to let go. Part of her was afraid that if she let go maybe they would get separated again somehow. Her best friend’s words eased her concern over the same age female; she believed them, at least until she noticed the cut across Ae Sook’s cheek. “Has anyone tended to you yet? You’re fairly beat up too,” she said, examining her friend for any more wounds on her face or parts of her limbs that were exposed. Although she heard the actress’ question loud and clear; she didn’t pay much attention to it, her eyes continued to look over her friend while she answered, “I’m sore and tired, but everyone should be okay, so I’m alright.” She gave Ae Sook a small smile, trying to make her feel better. When her eyes quickly moved away from Joo Hyun, the idol followed her friend’s gaze, raising a brow when her eyes fell upon Sang Kyu standing on the other side of the bed. What was he doing standing all of the way over there? She pouted at him.

With her vision blurred from tears, Joo Hyun had been unable to see Jong Hyun open his eyes, but she had heard him. She had almost jumped out of her seat from being startled by his agitated moan. As the two had grown up together, she knew very well that he was joking, though that didn’t mean that she found it in the least bit funny. She gently dabbed at her eyes and sent him a glare. “I will do no such thing; you were seriously hurt and could have died.” The icy stare that she sent his way was short lived; she simply couldn’t stay upset at him. “I’m sorry, it was just a bad joke,” she apologised quietly; knowing that he did it to try to lessen her worrying over him. The second time Jong Hyun made a joke she decided to amuse him with a witty reply. “I’m not sure if I’m allowed to push that button, but would you like me to get you a straw for your scotch, or pour it down a funnel?” There was no hesitation as she quickly got up from her chair and walked up to Jong Hyun; placing one hand on his forehead, she gently tried to push him back down. “Yah, listen to Ae Sook, she’s right.” As she leaned down to get closer to him so no one else could hear, she whispered “If you’re not going to be a good patient for your own sake, do it for ours. We need you; things wouldn’t be the same without you, and I’m not as strong as you are. I know that I can trust Sang Kyu-oppa, but I need you too.” Joo Hyun pulled back from him and smiled softly, her face moist with tears and more threatening to come, but her vision clear for the moment. Content with all she had said, she merely listened to Ae Sook and Jong Hyun; she had beaten Joo Hyun to asking how he was, though she didn’t mind at all.
but come back to my side

--------------------

I'll be at your side
When the daylight's gone and you're on your own. And you need a friend just to be around;
I will comfort you; I will take your hand. And I'll pull you through; I will understand.
I'll be at your side. When you feel like you're alone, or you've nowhere to turn.
I'll be at your side.
^
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 10:01 PM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

Immediately Jong Hyun was met with resistance, feeling the girls gently and yet aggressively pushing him back against the pillows. The older male could have muscled his way to stay sitting upright, but he opted to comply to his girl's requests. Leaning back into the flat cushion he adjusted the bottom of the pillow in an attempt to add a bit more volume to sit up somewhat.

He smiled at his sister's joke about his scotch he could really go for one right now. And as the two girls leaned towards him, Joo Hyun's tearful woe and Ae Sook's worried question, Jong Hyun couldn't control himself. With what strength he had he reached up to the two girls and took them into an embrace, a girl around each arm as he held them tightly, ignoring the sharping pain he felt in his side from the action.

"Thank god you girls are okay." He whispered, eyes tearing as he squeezed them tighter at the thought that if he hadn't rushed to Joo Hyun at that moment, that both girls could have been in a worse situation. If he wasn't such a work-a-holic perhaps he could have gotten to the girls more quickly and kept them out of harms way.

After a few moments, until he felt he needed to let the girls go he released his hold on them, quickly moving his hands across his face to wipe the moisture from his eyes. The last thing he wanted was for the girls who depended on his strength to see him in a moment of weakness.

After a moment of gathering himself together he smiled. "I'm fine guys, don't worry." He turned his expression slowly to Sang Kyu. "Thank you...for taking care of my sister." And then his sight instinctively went back to the girls, he didn't want them out of his sight. "Are you girls okay?" He peered over Joo Hyun and saw nothing physically harming her, hell she probably did more of a number on the guy she caught. His wide iris' could see the cut against Ae Sook's face, hand reaching up and grazing it just slightly. "You weren't hurt anywhere else were you?" There was guilt in his stomach, he hadn't been able to completely protect Ae Sook.
Outer-space melodies, every flavor jellybeans Make me wiggle, make me giggle, sea anemones Peace out stratosphere, lickety split I’m outta here Space shippin’ gravity slippin’ My mind is blown with every single thing you do Lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon You got me sprung and I’m trippin’ over you Baby boy, your love got me walkin’ on the moon
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 07:03 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

when all is fragile
While the two girls had both assured one another during their phone call that both were alright, it was different actually seeing each other in person. Ae Sook hadn’t expected that Joo Hyun would have been able to escape completely unmarked, but having seen her now with bumps and bruises of her own had still worried the girl. And it seemed like Joo Hyun felt the same in that regard as before she knew it, her friend was asking if she had been taken care of yet either or not. ”Yeah, a couple of paramedics looked me over while the others were bringing Jong Hyun-oppa down to the ambulance. I’m fine, just some bruises and cuts, and a minor concussion I just have to be mindful of for a couple weeks. But nothing that needed to be looked at further here.” Again she gave Joo Hyun a tiny smile to try and further reassure her that everything was alright and she had no need to worry.

She listened in silence while Joo Hyun spoke to her brother. At least she was able to joke him him a little, Ae Sook felt far too worried about the young man laying there injured to even think about being able to kid around about anything. Oh well. At least hadn’t argued when the two girls tried to keep him from sitting up. Chances were he would have been been okay if he had gotten up, but she still didn’t want to risk it. It would be better that he just lay there and relax, and not cause himself to much pain by trying to sit up. Her hand moved off of his shoulder while he adjusted his pillow so he could at least be slightly more upright. Taken by complete surprise at the sudden action, Ae Sook jumped just slightly when he pulled herself and Joo Hyun down into a tight embrace. She relaxed again quickly and gently wrapped one arm around his middle, careful not to go near or press against his wound. She hid her face against him, causing her words to be slightly muffled when she responded to his whispered comment. ”We’re only okay because of you.”

And it was the truth! If it hadn’t been for Jong Hyun, who knew what might have happened. She didn’t want to dwell on the “what ifs” though, and instead just held on to him gently. But when it let go, so did she, though she felt a bit reluctant in doing so. Ae Sook had never been the clingy type. Affectionate, definitely, but not clingy; yet at that moment she still wanted nothing more than to just latch on to Jong Hyun and not let him go. She couldn’t do that however, so instead she just sat back down in her seat again once they had parted. Maybe her eyes had been tricking her, but for a second or two she almost thought that she had seen tears in his eyes. She couldn’t blame him for that; it hadn’t just been herself and Joo Hyun- Jong Hyun had been through quite the ordeal that night as well! But they were safe now, things would be okay. They had to be.

While Jong Hyun and the two girls interacted with one another, Sang Kyu simply watched on in silence. He didn’t have much to say on the matter, only knowing what bits and pieces Jong Hyun and Joo Hyun had clued him in on about the night. But when he was now the one addressed by the slightly older male, he gave his friend a smile. ”You’re welcome. I’m glad I could help,” he said honestly. Normally so high-energy around others, Sang Kyu’s demeanor was much more low-key at the moment. And with good reason, after all that had just gone on earlier, now wasn’t the time to be clowning around or anything to that extent. ”If there’s anything else I can do to help with whatever you need, let know, okay?” He might now have had the same amount of connections his friend and former group member Min Ki did, but Sang Kyu still wanted to do what he could to assist. As it was, he already had made a mental note to call his parents after leaving the hospital; his father was the CEO of one of the city’s top media companies. He was positive that the staff of the hospital already knew not to let word get out about Jong Hyun being there or that his sister and his ex-girlfriend were there visiting him. But just in case the news was somehow leaked out, at the very least he could put a stop to the rumors getting out before it even started.

He again fell quiet while the other man’s attention shifted back to the pair of girls. Ae Sook gave Jong Hyun a small smile and nodded in silent assurance to his question to say that they were okay- or at least that she was. She winced just the tiniest bit when his had brushed against the cut on her cheek. It wasn’t a bad injury or anything, but it did still sting a little. One slender hand delicately wrapped around his as she then went on to shake her head. No, I wasn’t,” she told him. She gave his hand a small squeeze with her own. ”Thank you for coming and finding me.” Even though there was still a large part of her that had wished he had stayed with his sisters so he wouldn’t have been hurt too, considering how long it had actually taken the police to arrive there, who knew what might have happened it he had never showed up to save her. To say that she was grateful would have been a huge understatement.

| robb stark

--------------------

PM 
^
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 06:46 AM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Notes: Joo Hyun's reaction:

Although she couldn’t hide all of the bruises and bumps Joo Hyun had managed to hide some of them; by her hair which swept across her forehead, long sleeved slightly baggy top, and loose pants (so the material didn’t brush her bruises or tighten up and put pressure on them when she sat down or moved). Her head was still sore from everything she had been through, from being beaten around, to crying. Though she wasn’t going to tell any of them that—she didn’t want them to worry and she knew that it wouldn’t help the situation at all—besides, she was more worried about them than herself. “I thought they might have, but I just wanted to make sure in case. You won’t be staying in your apartment will you?” she asked, concerned for her best friend’s well-being. Usually a smile from Ae Sook would have assured her that everything was alright; but she was having trouble believing it under those circumstances. Still very worried, she bit her lip, having forgotten that the blood from it having split—by being hit in the earlier chaos had just dried up and momentarily stopped hurting—and closed her eyes, trying to keep the pain from showing on her face. Instead she gently rubbed at her eyes; pretending to just be tired—which she was, but it wasn’t all that was wrong with her—and did her best not to cringe and scrunch up her face at the bitter taste of blood.

Joo Hyun sighed; relieved and thankful that Jong Hyun hadn’t struggled back—even though he had the strength to do so—and let them gently push him back down. She appreciated his smile over her joke. It had been hard to kid around about such a thing; though the only reason she had done so was for him, to help him feel a bit more at ease and not worry too much over the girls. At the sudden contact she shivered; she hadn’t expected it, he was injured and meant to be resting. Exhausted, she just rested her chin on his shoulder. She merely listened as he spoke and cringed when he tightened his grip on them both; from being tossed around and beaten, to falling over while getting changed, her sides were sensitive to the touch. When her best friend spoke up she merely nodded in agreement. After he had let go, she leaned back in her chair again.

While she knew that he had meant well by his comment, it didn’t stop Joo Hyun from giving him a concerned look and wagging her finger at him. “You have to be careful now, you need to rest,” she said. Unable to notice anything but the two and their concern for each other, not too badly injured compared to Ae Sook, she simply gave him two thumbs up. She was feeling slightly needy for attention after everything that had happened and with Jong Hyun’s focus more on her friend—with good reasons—she felt a little out of place. That was how Sang Kyu must have felt as he stood over on the other side of the bed; though she wasn’t completely sure. It was rather tricky to guess what was going through his mind at any time, let alone when it was one of those rare occasions where something had gone down and he was serious.

“Yah, you two do realise that there are other people in the room, right?” she teased lightly as she folded her arms across her chest. A genuine mischievous smile spread across her face and her eyes drifted over to Sang Kyu. She raised her eyebrows while she spoke “I think we should give them some alone time.” Before any of them could protest she had stood up. “I’m thirsty anyway; I think I need a scotch. Don’t worry; I’ll get some water for oppa too.” Her eyes narrowed to match her cheeky smile. At that point in time she was on a roll. In reality she wasn’t going to get a scotch for anyone; she would get three bottles of water—one for Ae Sook, one for Jong Hyun, and one for herself—and see what they had to eat at the cafeteria. Hospital food was known for usually being gross, so she planned to buy something there for Jong Hyun as well as herself and Ae Sook. Very gentle—so that she didn’t hurt her older brother—she brushed his hair away from his forehead and kissed it. “I’ll find you something to eat too, but don’t leave any evidence behind.” Joo Hyun looked back at her sibling and her friend one more time.
but come back to my side

--------------------

I'll be at your side
I'll be at your side.
^
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 11:01 PM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

He smiled light heartidly to Ae Sook, as if telling her there was no need for her to tahnk him for coming to her aid, in fact, he wished he had gone to her faster. But there had been a need to make sure that Joo Hyun was safe, and who better than with one of his oldest friends?

Removing his eyes from Ae Sook he moved his vision over towards his younger sister who had begun to pout about his lack of attention. When her chin had rest on his shoulder he wrapped the back of his hand against the back of her head, gently brushing his fingers through her long strands of straight black hair. Jong Hyun had a very close and caring relationship to his younger sisters, it was more than just a big brother figure, but almost like an actual father of very young children. There was this inherent need to protect them.

"Yeah." He motioned towards Sang Kyu. "Well...two questions actually. I know its only a matter of time before the media hears about the three of us in the hospital...could you get the girl's company to spin it that we were in a car accident or something?" Granted he wanted his bastard family in jail, but Joo Hyun's actions could ruin her career, assaulting the man, and Ae Sook could have rumors spreading around about what the men had done to her. Jong Hyun didn't give two flips about his reputation, he was famous, but by his producing name more so than his actions and life.

"And...while i'm chained to this bed could you watch after the girls?" Jong Hyun was sure that they would be persistent in staying the night, but he thought it safer and more comfortable for the girls to stay at his home.

Jong Hyun kissed the top of his sister's forehead before she retreated, adjusting himself more stably as he sat up.

"Ae Sook-ah...I don't think you should go home." He chimed in on his sister's inquiry if she was going to stay somewhere else. "You should stay at my house. Ji Hyun-ah is out of town for a bit so you can stay in her room, or the two of you can share Joo Hyun's room." There wasn't really a request, but a demand that she do so. Jong Hyun didn't feel safe with her being alone in her home, at least until he got the security checked out. Obviously the building's security was shit if a mob of guys got into her home. That was going to be another thing to add to his list of people to beat down.

"At least until I can get the place secure."

Joo Hyun announced leaving to go get some drinks and when he knew she would get water, the older male pouted. "But my baby doll should at least buy me some milk-tea soda." He winked at her as if to use his handsome face to lure his sister to comply. "Its Oppa's favorite."

His younger sister began to dote on him and he smiled again towards the child, allowing her to kiss the top of his forehead.

"Oh my baby does love me! Make it the greasiest burger you can find and some sweet potato fries."
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Oct 29 2014, 04:16 PM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

when all is fragile
Seeing him smile was comforting and got her to do the same, though it was just as faint as the ones she had given to his sister not too long before he had woken up. The palms of her hands lightly rubbed back and forth against her knees a couple of times in a small but anxious movement. She was quiet for the time being now, mostly because she had nothing to say but also not wanting to break the siblings’ attention from one another by saying anything to either of them (and not knowing what to say to Sang Kyu in the first place).

Sang Kyu was silent as well, though he watched Jong Hyun and Joo Hyun with a small smile. He nodded his head lightly in agreement when Jong Hyun spoke, saying, ”Yeah, of course hyung. I can do that.” From what he had seen of the two siblings’ injuries, it wouldn’t be that hard to believe the pair had in fact been in some sort of car wreck. The same could have been said for Ae Sook as well, were it not for the bruise around her neck that was all too clearly in the shape of a hand. But he could always tell his father to run with some story about her being involved in a robbery or mugging gone wrong, or something like that. Either way, it would all work out by the time word got out that that three had been at the hospital in the first place. At his friend’s second request, he again nodded in agreement. ”I will,” he promised. He could imagine that the two girls likely wouldn’t want to leave Jong Hyun that night, but his own thoughts had been on a similar path to that of his friend’s- they likely would feel safer away from the hospital.

And right on cue, Ae Sook spoke up again, her lips drawn into a small frown as she did. ”Oppa, we can’t just leave you here alone,” she argued. He was a grown man and could handle a night by himself in the hospital just fine, she knew that, but that didn’t mean she liked the idea of just leaving him there. There were no objections from her this time when he moved to sit up more again. Even if she thought he was better off laying down at resting, she didn’t try to stop him again from sitting upright like she and Joo Hyun had both done before. The movement hadn’t seemed to have caused him all that much pain or discomfort after all, so maybe there wasn’t as much of a need to worry too much.

Her head turned to look at Joo Hyun when the other girl spoke. Ae Sook shook her head lightly, though she hadn’t had a chance to respond before Jong Hyun spoke up. No, she had absolutely no intentions of returning to her apartment, not that night. She had thought about calling Jae Sun and asking whether or not he would mind it if she stayed with him for a couple of nights. Honestly the last place she wanted to be after that night was her own home. Once or twice in the past she had thought about looking at new places to live, but had always dismissed the idea and never bothered to follow through. Maybe now was a good time to actually do it; knowing that those men had had such an easy time breaking into the apartment certainly didn’t make her feel safe returning there. But once Jong Hyun had suggested she stay at his place, her eyes widened a little in surprise. Her lips parted to object, but it had sounded clear that he wasn’t going to let her argue on this. So instead she chose to nod a little. ”Okay. If you’re sure you don’t mind,” she said. ”Thank you.” With Jae Sun always working so much anyways, being alone in his home wouldn’t have been much different than being alone in her own. Besides, how could she possibly have said no to anything he asked of her, especially after he had come to her rescue like that. It was something she had joken about a couple of times back when they had still been dating, that he was like some kind of superhero or knight in shining armor. It had always just been a silly comment back then. but it certainly seemed true now.

Her gaze shifted again to Joo Hyun upon hearing her best friend’s voice. She nodded a little in understanding when the other girl spoke about going to get them drinks and food, and as if right on cue to join her, Sang Kyu moved from his place on the other side of Jong Hyun’s bed to go stand with Joo Hyun now when she stood up. Jong Hyun’s last comment about the type of food he wanted made her shake her head. ”Oppa, no way!” she scolded gently. ”You really shouldn’t eat anything too heavy or greasy just yet. At least not until you recover a little more.” Her gaze turned back to Joo Hyun once again as she continued, ”Please don’t bring him anything too greasy.” And then Joo Hyun had left with Sang Kyu not too far behind, leaving them alone. Ae Sook lightly pushed her hair out of her face with one hand, though a few locks fell right back where they had been resting before the action.

As her attention shifted away from the door and back towards Jong Hyun, she gave him another tiny smile. ”If there’s anything I can do to help you out when you’re able to go home again, let me know, okay?” she requested. The least she could do after all he had done for her that night was to try and help look after and take care of him. He had his sisters too of course, but she how busy Class B’s activities could keep Joo Hyun, and with Ji Hyun an actress much like herself, she also knew full well that meant the youngest of the Shim children may very well have quite the full schedule herself when she returned. It would be easier for Ae Sook to take a short break from acting; she didn’t want to get involved in any auditions or the like until she had time to settle down again from a mental standpoint, and to let her injuries heal (not that that would likely take too long since they were mostly just bruises and such, but still). The only thing she likely wouldn’t be able to get out of was filming “We Got Married” with one of Sang Kyu’s former group mates, Seung Ho. But that was just one thing, she could handle both filming for the reality show and taking care of Jong Hyun while he healed no problem. As long as he would let her look after him, at least.

| robb stark

--------------------

PM 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2