updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» the beginning, tag: seung ah <3
Jung Iseul
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 05:50 AM
Singer
sae guk
Effy
straight ace
25 posts

but i've got a

BLANK SPACE

i'll write your name

As you know, we have been working on this project for a few years now… Groups weren’t just formed over night. The early stages of their development were formed months, sometimes even years before trainees were chosen to debut in them. Iseul had been working hard over the past year, but he didn’t have the advantage some of the other trainees had with all of the vocal coaching and dance practice. His older sister had tried to comfort him when he’d expressed dismay at the fact he should have auditioned years prior if he actually wanted to be ready in time for the next group. Who knew when the next would come around or if he’d be too old by then to make it big?

Perhaps he craved fame because he had never had enough attention growing up. He definitely wasn’t trying to become an idol for the money, disregarding the fact most money he would make the first two years would be to pay off his trainee expenses- or would have been, but his family had paid it all up front as a graduation present to him. And if he didn’t debut, he couldn’t even try to make back that money. It was a bit awkward to listen to his fellow trainees complain about money issues and how all they could afford was instant ramen for their meals unless a sunbae happened to treat them to something which often still ended up being rather cheap, but it was better than food out of a little plastic bowl.

He hadn’t eaten much today which was not particularly good considering the company was now trying to tone his thin body into something less soft, attempting to give him the hard edges youth was meant to have. But putting on muscle was not something with which Iseul was accustomed, and the diet had him a bit nauseas as he craved his usual intake of carbs. You’ve grown a lot these past few months, and we foresee great things in your future. But there was still work to be done. He wasn’t the best dancer, though he was a quick study. However, his vocals had tremendously improved, and well, his appearance was never an issue.

Having had some plastic surgery before he came to the company, there wasn’t much left for them to do. He had the wardrobe, the hair- all he needed was an image and the actual skills to work on stage entertaining thousands. That is, if the group hit it big. This is all of the information you’ll need about regarding your contract. Please, look it over and find the terms agreeable. You have a week. At the time of the signing, there were only two others cast. Now there were five, including himself. Five boys about to leave the trainee dorms and move into their own. Working together, playing together, fighting together… it really worried Iseul. It was the one part of idol life he wasn’t sure he could ever get used to. He liked his own space.

Like right now, the practice room was empty now that the other groups had trained for the day or otherwise had extra-curricular activities and events to perform. His dance needed some work, so he plugged in his android to the speakers and took his position, using the small remote-like device to turn it on so he could shuffle through the songs until he found one to practice. It was just a demo of a song that they may or may not release for their first single- there were two other options, but this was the dance he was best at which wasn’t saying too much. He went through the steps, slowly watching his reflection in the mirror and correcting his posture when he found it to be weak or lacking.

And then he started the music. His muscles worked in overdrive to keep in coordination with his brain. He remembered the steps, but his limbs just didn’t want to work properly. On a particularly complicated stance in the song, he found himself losing balance and toppling over, landing with a hard thud! on the floor. ”Aish!” he cursed loudly, rubbing his backside. That was going to bruise. Oh yes, that was going to bruise badly. But at least the rest of the choreography had gone well…

728 words for seung ah - let's do this!

©

--------------------
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain.
JUNG ISEUL
18, VISUAL, INNOCENT
application
shipper
PM 
^
Son Seung Ah
 Posted: Dec 31 2014, 12:32 AM
Son Seung Ah
N/A
N/A posts

.lyrics { opacity: 0.55; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }.lyrics:hover { opacity: .8; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }'Cause this is torturous electricity A flight of feet squeaked down the floors of the Sae Guk building. Loose sneakers with untied shoestrings were all that people could see with the exception of the pink streaks flying from her long strands of brown hair. Even though the company had mentioned changing her hair the younger girl had kept in her colored clip ins until her manager would tell her to remove them.Manager, it felt like such a surreal word. It was official now though. Seung Ah was out of that horrible house and had just moved into her dorm the other day, signing her contract the moment she got it. There was no contemplating, she had worked every fiber to her being in order to get that piece of paper that required her ink.Nearly crashing into the corner of the hallway she was turning, always horrible with her peripherals as well as depth perception when she wasn't dancing to choreography.Peeking into each rehearsal room Seung Ah popped her childish expression up to the window, attempting to make out who was practicing. Each time she hopped up on her tip toes she did not see her friend's figure, that was until she fell upon a room in the middle of the hallway.There was no knock, no moment to ask to come in, instead the door simply flung open, shutting behind her by the momentum she had used to open the object. "OPPA!" She called out affectionately, a wide smile evident across her dimpled expression.The girl slide herself against the floor, almost in a b-boy stance of dancing until her lithe figure sat before him, reaching out with her thin arms to embrace the dear friend in an embrace. "OPPA! I got a contract!" She squealed in delight, only removing herself from her hug when she recognized that he had probably injured himself."Sorry, Sorry! Did you get hurt?" She exclaimed in worry, almond eyes peering over his figure like a doting younger sister would tag: name | words: xxx | notes: i love you!robb stark
^
Jung Iseul
 Posted: Dec 31 2014, 01:00 AM
Singer
sae guk
Effy
straight ace
25 posts

but i've got a

BLANK SPACE

i'll write your name

To add insult to injury would be just how Iseul's luck went. He heard the squeaking of rubber on the freshly waxed wood floors and knew that someone was going to get an ear-full about scuff marks later. He was about to get an ear-full of something else entirely, and he tried to push himself up before anyone could see him in this abysmal state. But luck was not on his side, and his friend found him butt-down in the practice room.

"Don't worry about it," he quickly turned his player off so that the song wouldn't leak. It was embarrassing. Nightmare wasn't even that complicated of a dance which is why he was hoping they would debut with it. Evil was clearly superior and while Black Pearl was good, it would make a better sub-track on their first EP. Evil was just too complicated, too much. He held out hope that it would get better once he was with his group mates and practicing for long hours through blood, sweat, and tears in the practice room. Maybe having that sort of encouragement would bring out the best in his dancing. Really, it was the only thing he wasn't that great at- his vocals were superb, especially for being the maknae of the group.

He quickly turned his attention from himself to the girl, though, smiling at her. Seung Ah saw a different side of him than most people. Coming into the company, he had been scared and alone without his family (okay, well, they were only a phone call away), and she had been one of the first people he'd met. "A contract? Really?!" this couldn't be any better. Here he was practicing for debut and she had just gotten her contract as well.

"I never had any doubt in you," he told her with a smile. "We should celebrate. I'm thinking chicken," he said thoughtfully, but of course, in his hunger his mind usually went to delivery chicken. It was cheap, fast, and tasty. Despite growing up in wealth and having only the best foods to buy, there was something about fast food that was deliciously sinful and oh-so-filling. He was probably going to end up a slob if he kept eating how he did while out on his own.

Wait- could he have chicken on his new diet? ... Well, what management didn't know wouldn't hurt them. And besides, she deserved a break before she was sent into the idol lifestyle and had her manager breathing down her neck all of the time. "Have they given you a group name yet?" he asked curiously, but he knew he didn't get his until all of the members were locked into their contracts so that they couldn't back out or sell the idea somewhere else.

489 words for seung ah

©

--------------------
JUNG ISEUL
18, VISUAL, INNOCENT
application
shipper
PM 
^
Son Seung Ah
 Posted: Dec 31 2014, 01:21 AM
Son Seung Ah
N/A
N/A posts

.lyrics { opacity: 0.55; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }.lyrics:hover { opacity: .8; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }'Cause this is torturous electricity When Iseul assured the songstress that she hadn't injured him further a wave of relief fluttered over her body as she took one more peek at the man to be sure he wasn't just being kind. When she was sure the injury wasn't serious she leaned against him, relaxing against his frame as if all the exhaustion it took her to get to this point were falling off her shoulders. Now she and her best friend had finally achieved their dreams and she couldn't imagine anyone else to tell first but him and Tae Ki.Already the girl was flipping through her phone, attempting to order their usual from the chicken place down the road. Iseul was one of the few people she felt like she knew well enough to figure what he would be thinking with simple things such as choices to eat, places to hang out, and presents to get."Already ordered it!" She chimed as she hit the process payment method. She made sure to order a side of barbecue sauce, it would be the last time she could eat like this without a manager breathing down her neck about staying fit. Though, Seung Ah never had a problem in that department, she had been cast as the lead vocals and was the strongest dancer out of the trio group.With Iseul's question she rose her fluttering eyes from the phone screen, an old cheap phone that she had inherited from a friend, cracks creasing the structure from the times it had been dropped before her ownership. Maybe she'd be able to buy a new one with her sign on bonus."Nymph." She chimed happily, knowing that the title seemed to fit her well, she was often referred to as a little nymph when she was being playful. "Nympth and Straight Ace! Sounds like the two best rising groups in the entertainment industry." She jest before she slid down, resting the back of her head in his lap as she peered up at his sweaty demur. "Are you nervous? You've been practicing a lot?"The only reason Seung Ah hadn't been around him as much as she normally was, was due to the fact that she didn't want to hinder his pre-debut schedule and training. tag: name | words: xxx | notes: i love you!robb stark
^
Jung Iseul
 Posted: Dec 31 2014, 01:49 AM
Singer
sae guk
Effy
straight ace
25 posts

but i've got a

BLANK SPACE

i'll write your name

"Ya, you little brat," Iseul put his arm around her and ruffled her hair affectionately. It was always strange to him not to be the one who was on the receiving end of affection like this, but Seung Ah brought about an older brother type of protective streak in him, one that he never knew he had until he met her. "I'm paying for it, it's my treat- you're the one debuting," which meant he should get her a present, too, to say congratulations.

He immediately pulled up his phone to look for present ideas. It was sometimes really hard to figure out what type of gifts were acceptable for people not of his own social class. Some of them got upset when he gifted them expensive things because they were too proud to accept- and they felt they could never repay him for it. Others got offended when he'd buy them something in their own price-range because he had enough money that he could spoil them. It was so hard to tell what he should do, but Seung Ah would like whatever he got her, and he wasn't about to take away the thrill of her first paycheck, though he heard how much of a disappointment they were after fees were taken out.

Maybe something nice like a fan would get for her- nothing too expensive where she would feel awkward, but nice where she might want to flaunt it a bit like she would a gift from a fan. Something useful, too... his eyes widened and he put the pieces together. Of course! That would definitely be perfect. It was expensive but not so much that she would faint from seeing the pricetag, and it was something she could afford after she paid off her trainee fees so it wouldn't be awkward for her to accept.

He tried to contain his bubbling excitement at the prospect which was pretty easy as his stomach growled and he hit it, a pout forming on his pretty pink lips. "Oh be quiet, you," he looked back to Seung Ah. "Nymph? I like it. It suits you really well," he cocked a smile and swung his legs over so that he was now facing her- and he tried not to wince at the motion as it really worked on his bruised tailbone.

"I think it's smart to work to debut us near the same time," they could work a lot together- variety shows, interviews, and more. A girl and guy group from the same company debuting at the same time? They'd been seen as equals on the stage provided their level of talent was on par with each other. When it came to special stages and events, there was no doubt they'd get paired together. It was a perfect fit, if he thought about it. "How many other girls, do you know?"

At the question, he faltered a bit. "It's been really busy. ... I moved into the dorms a few weeks ago but I haven't really seen anyone yet. I think they're still casting the last guy, and the rest of us are just practicing when we can. My vocals are already on par so I'm here working on my dancing. I know one of the other guys is training his vocals, so it's just been a lot of working where we still need a bit of growth."

It was also torture. Today was his first "day off" in nearly three weeks. "I'll just be glad when we're all together and working as one. I hate this solo stuff- how solo artists do it, I'll never know." He felt guilty he hadn't seen her in so long. He'd texted her daily, of course, even just quirky one-liners, but this was their first real conversation since he'd signed his own contract, and he missed her.

672 words for seung ah

©

--------------------
JUNG ISEUL
18, VISUAL, INNOCENT
application
shipper
PM 
^
Son Seung Ah
 Posted: Dec 31 2014, 02:09 AM
Son Seung Ah
N/A
N/A posts

.lyrics { opacity: 0.55; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }.lyrics:hover { opacity: .8; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }'Cause this is torturous electricity Badly now, Seung Ah wanted to have a song where her Oppa could sing with her. Most of her music was tame, especially since she was only seventeen years old, but she didn't see anything too mature between the two of them from the company since they were so close in age. Seung Ah, while she was outgoing, did have trouble making new friends. It wasn't that she was rude, overly shy, or timid. It was just hard to find connections with other people. Somehow though, she felt as if Isuel and she just clicked without a word needing to be said between them, and he was always there for her."Heck, all I got you when you had your contract was lunch, it's not like you HAVE to give me anything." Though she knew all of the gifts from Iseul were always of the kindest intentions. Seung Ah was never the type to put a price tag on gifts, expensive or cheap, it didn't matter to her. Though, of course it did when it revolved around her spending the amount, but she assumed true friends wouldn't care if she could only spend twenty bucks on a gift versus a thousand dollars on a purse."Oh?" She responded quizzically, it would be amazing to have the two of them debut at the same time. If they were able to go on variety shows together she would feel a lot more relieved and less nervous, and most importantly, able to act like her natural self. Seung Ah always wanted to be on the show Running Man and if she could end up on it with her best friend it'd be like a dream come true."My group? They decided on three of us total, I was the last picked. I have Sung Hee Unnie who can sing amazingly and He Ran Unnie who is our rapper. Obviously i'm the dancer." It was the one thing Seung Ah could confidently admit to being good at."They usually had to start in groups too." She replied while putting her phone down on the ground."Anytime you need help though Oppa, that's my specialty, so long as you help me with my vocals." Her plumped lips formed into a smile as she finally set up from his lap. "Oh! Maybe one day we can do a duet together or something!" The excitement almost wasn't able to become contained at this realization. tag: name | words: xxx | notes: i love you!robb stark
^
Jung Iseul
 Posted: Jan 4 2015, 03:22 AM
Singer
sae guk
Effy
straight ace
25 posts

but i've got a

BLANK SPACE

i'll write your name

Perhaps when they were a little more experienced, the company would exploit their friendship and let them collab on something. A fun, summer song with no sexy imagery would more than likely be their chosen genre. At least, it would probably be the genre chosen for him. He couldn't do a bad boy image, and he couldn't see her pulling off sexy. Not that she wasn't attractive. She was very pretty (or else, to be fair, she wouldn't have been able to be an idol), but sexiness was not an image that became her.

"It was a very delicious lunch," Iseul pointed out. His favorite hot dog place- they'd gotten six or seven of them at the time and stuffed their faces. The next day Iseul had worked extra hard in the gym to make sure the pounds wouldn't stick. Such was the life of an idol. He imagined his manager wouldn't be all too happy to learn that he was about to stuff his face full of chicken, but well, he couldn't be bothered with caring if he was going to get chewed out or not.

Besides, he didn't have debt to pay back, he didn't rely on an allowance. Because he hadn't taken out a loan through the company and had paid for all of his training with his family's money, he had slightly more freedom than others just starting out. That wasn't to say he could do anything he pleased, he had still signed a contract, but minor instances such as eating something not pre-approved wasn't going to do a lot of harm. That is, unless it happened on a re-occurring basis. This would be a first time offense, and it was a celebration. Would they really be angry? ... Perhaps.

But Iseul justified it. He grinned happily at her and tucked his legs under himself, rubbing at his bruised ankle. "Only three? Well, I mean, it's probably better than one of the huge groups, yeah?" he asked. He knew that the days of the giant groups was starting to fade and idols in teams of five or less were becoming the standard.

"Of course, I'd be happy to help you with your vocals sometime if you need it, but I think you're a bit better at singing than I am at dancing," he told her, being completely serious in his statement. "I have two left feet. It's amazing they cast me to begin with. Perhaps Jun Seok-hyung would help me if I asked," he said the name of the group's leader, the one boy he had started a friendship with out of all of them. Perhaps it was because he was the leader and Iseul the maknae. He just gravitated towards him.

xx words for seung ah

©

--------------------
JUNG ISEUL
18, VISUAL, INNOCENT
application
shipper
PM 
^
Son Seung Ah
 Posted: Jan 8 2015, 11:08 PM
Son Seung Ah
N/A
N/A posts

.lyrics { opacity: 0.55; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }.lyrics:hover { opacity: .8; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }'Cause this is torturous electricity "YAH!" Seung Ah exclaimed as she jolted up at his comment. "You have a dongsaeng that can show you too Mr.!" She of course was referring to herself. Most of the music she had looked at was fun, quirky, it sounded different and she was able to sing things that seemed similar to her. It allowed Seung Ah to show off her vocals without needing to be as powerful as Sung Hee's.The girl's eyes trickled down at her friend rubbing against his ankle and she stuck her tongue out at him in a childish manner. It was true that Seung Ah was not sexy by any means of the word. Most would call her either goofy (if they were a friend) or standoff-ish to the people in her school. Not that Seung Ah wasn't friendly, in fact she was, but she kept friends at a distance due to her home life and sometimes it came off as coarse or crude."You're supposed to tell me if it really hurts." The girl pulled out his leg gently. Her hand lifted up his pants leg, and perhaps she was comfortable doing so because they had become such good friends (and she had never sensed a sexual attraction between them) as she looked at the swelling injury. "Oppa." She lectured. "Wait a minute."The girl jumped up from the floor, yelling for him to sit still as she ran out the door.A few moments later she had returned with not only the food the delivery boy had brought, but a plastic bag of ice wrapped around in cloth.A victorious smirk against her plush lips she flopped down on the floor next to the older male. First she placed the food over by Iseul. Then she took the bag of ice and pulled his leg towards her once again. Lifting his leg she placed it on her knee, lowering the bag of ice against his bruised leg. "This way it's elevated and we can prevent anymore injury." She said, reaching for a piece of the chicken, taking a vigorous bite as she felt the rare treat melt in her mouth. Whenever Iseul and Seung Ah wanted to splurge they'd get some treats from this place, the ahjusshi who ran the store often gave her a discount."Does it hurt?" tag: name | words: xxx | notes: i love you!robb stark
^
Jung Iseul
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 11:01 AM
Singer
sae guk
Effy
straight ace
25 posts

but i've got a

BLANK SPACE

i'll write your name

Iseul had to laugh at her insistence. "I know, Seung Ah-yah," he said, smiling in amusement at her pout. It was funny to him how he took on such a different role with her, particularly when they were alone, like a doting older brother. He'd never been the oldest. Even in his own group, he was the maknae. To be the one someone "looked up to" was different, but maybe that wasn't really it. Maybe it was because she treated him like they were on the same ground. They were equals.

Still, it was a feeling he'd never experienced before. "Don't worry, of course I'll come to you. I just wanted an excuse to bond with the hyungs, that's all," she should understand that. After all, he couldn't blame her if she sought out vocal coaching from one of her group-mates. Then again, some of them wouldn't have known each other from being trainees, so there was the possibility that they would still see each other as competition rather than friends... it was a bit scary, to be honest.

"It's not that it really hurts, it's just- yah!" he called out after the girl, but it was too late, and she was gone. He sighed and sat back, reclining and rubbing his ankle. It really did hurt, but he'd had worse- much worse. He wasn't the most coordinated and fell rather often.

In his first training days he'd sprained his ankle so bad he'd been out of commission for over three weeks while it healed. Not only had it been humiliating, but he had worried that it would prevent him from ever joining any of the groups. But because they hadn't been making one where they could fit him in, it hadn't put him severely behind schedule, not if his current position was any indication.

"You don't have to do all of this for me, you know" he said as he let her help him, a small smile coming to his face. The fact she cared about him so much really made him happy. He knew he could count on her, and this only proved it. "Thank you, Seung Ah-yah," he reached down to hold the ice to his ankle. "The swelling will probably go down in a few days. It's not too bad."

xx words for seung ah ( i'm so sorry. school is kicking my butt. D: )

©

--------------------
JUNG ISEUL
18, VISUAL, INNOCENT
application
shipper
PM 
^
Son Seung Ah
 Posted: Feb 13 2015, 10:42 PM
Son Seung Ah
N/A
N/A posts

.lyrics { opacity: 0.55; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }.lyrics:hover { opacity: .8; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFF; color: #000; font-family: old standard; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: right; padding-right: 50px; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity .6s ease-in-out; }'Cause this is torturous electricity Seung Ah let her tongue show through her lips when Iseul made a comment about her not needing to do this. "Of course I do, you're my Oppa and Sunbae after all." She teased. Ever since their training began she felt a brother-sister form of closeness towards Iseul. Perhaps it was because she had grown up without an older sibling, a part of her thought that her life might have been better if she had a sibling to share the burden with. Then again, she wouldn't wish her lifestyle on anyone she really loved, but it was nice to pretend she had a sibling. Of course Tae Ki was close to her too, but in a more romantic essence than Iseul was.Though, if other girls in the company who favored Iseul saw how she was with the older male she was sure to believe that they would be jealous of her and assume that she had some kind of romantic relationship with Iseul, especially in a situation like this. But they just didn't understand the relationship between the two, and it was something Seung Ah treasured very much.In truth, however, she wanted to know a lot about her close friends but never let too much of her home life out. Most of her friends knew that there was tension between her parents and herself, but they didn't know of her father's criminal past, addiction, and that her mother was a drunk who could barely hold down her job, while her dad did odd jobs because of his record. There were unspeakable things her parents forced her to do when she was younger, but that was all in the past and another reason she had lost respect for the pair.Instead she focused on relationships with her friends, and to Seung Ah, they were her family, not those by blood. That blood is thicker than water bullshit didn't mean anything to her.Once Seung Ah was sure the ice pack was on securely she leaned back, resting her weight on her hands as she leaned back in a more relaxed sitting position, her long legs stretching out as she kicked the tip of her toes together."I might just crash in one of the rooms tonight, i'm too full to go home and too full to practice now." She jested. tag: name | words: xxx | notes: i love you!robb stark
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: