updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» Coffee and Tea, Ji Hyun/Aura
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Dec 1 2014, 05:50 AM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

TAGGED
Ji Hyun
WORD COUNT
NOTES
Even if my whole day has been gloomy;
when I see you, I can feel the sunlight on my hair.
Twenty minutes had passed, and in the last five minutes the weather had changed for the worst. Joo Hyun was safe in a warm and quiet café, but her sister still hadn’t arrived. The sisters had agreed to meet at one of Joo Hyun’s favourite cafés—Joo Hyun’s idea—to catch up on what they had missed about each other. It was something that was better said in person than a phone call (if she didn’t chicken out again)—there had been plenty of opportunities to say it, though she had backed down (not that she wanted to keep it to herself, she lacked the courage)—so she had arranged to meet with the littlest Shim first, and then together they would join Jong Hyun for dinner (where she would possibly confess to them). Impatiently she grabbed her phone, checked the time, and decided to send Ji Hyun a text message. The undesirable weather made her worry about her younger sister’s well-being; her mind racing to scary conclusions.

Ji Hyun-ah, please answer me! You’re late; where are you? I haven’t ordered yet, and after this we’re going back to oppa’s, to read your script. I will help you~ Stay safe. ♥♥

Joo Hyun tucked her phone back into her bag and sighed lightly. Most of all she just wanted to spend time with her sister and make sure that no one was mistreating her (otherwise they would feel her and Jong Hyun’s wrath). She folded her arms and rested her head on her arms; it had been a long day for her, with no previous chances to nap. Before she could stop herself, her eyes closed and she drifted off into a light sleep, able to hear the few other patrons of the café talking and the baristas making drinks. It was calming to her; which was no surprise, she liked coffee a lot, if it was a person she would have been in love with it. Her eyes remained closed, even as the bell on the door jingled softly when it opened. She had forgotten all about her sister, and the possibility that it could have been her right then.

--------------------

I'll be at your side
When the daylight's gone and you're on your own. And you need a friend just to be around;
I will comfort you; I will take your hand. And I'll pull you through; I will understand.
And you know that.. I'll be at your side; there's no need to worry.
Together we'll survive, through the haste and hurry.
I'll be at your side. When you feel like you're alone, or you've nowhere to turn.
I'll be at your side.
PM WEBSITE ICQ AIM YIM MSN 
^
Shim Ji Hyun
 Posted: Dec 2 2014, 02:13 PM
Actress
actress
Aura
n/a
5 posts

coffee shop.
tell me everything.
ji hyun frowned as she stared out the window. the weather had looked so nice when she first stepped out. now, it had turned rotten within a matter of minutes. she and her sister had arranged to meet up at a café to catch up with each other. unfortunately, she was running late. the traffic was unbelievable in the rain, especially since they were in seoul. she pouted as she stared out the window. joo hyun was probably wondering where she was. right on cue, her phone vibrated which signaled an incoming text. ji hyun slipped her hand into her pocket for her cellphone. as expected, it was from her older sister. her fingers slid over the letters as typed the words. two consecutive texts were then sent to her sister.

i’m okay (:
the traffic is just really bad ):

her gazing commenced again as she had nothing more to do. all she could do now was wait until she arrived at the café. although the weather and her lateness put a damper on her mood, she was still very excited about meeting up with herself. they were both signed to the same company, but it was still difficult to see her around. joo hyun was usually working due to the fact that she was in a girl group. ji hyun, on the other hand, was a rookie actress and she lived at home with her brother.

there wasn’t much need for her to be living in dorms. she was thankful for that since she didn’t adjust to new places well. she was perfectly content to be living with her brother. her current position was permanently leaning and staring out the window. the taxi driver was persistent in engaging her in some conversation. ji hyun simply gave him short answers. it was annoying. he was a stranger to her and she absolutely hated speaking in the first place, especially to males who weren’t her brother.

however, her face lit up when she saw that she was in front of the café. she jumped out of the car with a courteous thank you and payment of money. she quickly entered and saw her sister. ”unnie!” she pulled her sister into a hug before scurrying into the seat in front of her. ”i’m sorry that i’m so late.”

― zoe ―
PM EMAIL 
^
Shim Joo Hyun
 Posted: Dec 6 2014, 09:22 PM
Singer Admin
Twenty one
Newsound
Peach
Class B | Jewel
188 posts

Tag: Ji Hyun ♡♡

Notes: Sorry for the template change; I suddenly noticed that I couldn't edit my post if I made a mistake because it got cut off. D: Also, let me know if you need me to edit this in any way. ♡

Though the message tone on her hand phone was loud enough to wake her up (if she had fallen in to a deep sleep), she didn’t move. It wasn’t that she was no longer worried about her sister; it was that she was able to rest her eyes for a while and just let her consciousness drift. Until she heard a familiar voice, “Unnie!” She jumped—obviously startled—and quickly sat up straight. Her eyes darted around to find the source—hoping that her mind wasn’t playing tricks on her—and fell upon Ji Hyun. A small sigh of relief slipped out of her lips. “Ji Hyun-ah,” she sang back with a big smile. Joo Hyun stood up (making it easier for her sister to hug her) and wrapped her arms around Ji Hyun. With the arrival of her actress sister she no longer wanted to sleep; Ji Hyun had brought joy and excitement with her appearance. Once they had both let go she sat back down in her seat. “It’s okay; you’re here now and that’s all that matters,” she said as she grabbed her phone and turned it off before putting it away again. No one was going to interrupt them, she wouldn’t allow it. It was there time. At that moment she didn’t even care if Na Young burned the kitchen down.

“Would I be right if I assumed that you haven’t had anything to eat or drink yet?” she asked while resting her chin on the palm of her hand. “It is unnie’s treat for Ji Hyun-ah—we’ll talk once we have ordered, I promise—so what would you like?” She rummaged through her hand bag for her purse; preparing herself just in case Ji Hyun was to insist that she pay (for herself or both). “Or you could come with me and look at what they have, if you haven’t been here before. I come here quite often…” she trailed off as she remembered something that had happened once after she had stopped by. Unable to hold it in, she put her hands over her mouth and laughed quietly into them. After she took a deep breath and had calmed herself, she spoke up, “I just remembered, once after getting my coffee from here I ended up bumping into someone, my cup flew through the air and someone wore my coffee.” In embarrassment she hid her face as she broke down into laughter again.
Even if my whole day has been gloomy;
when I see you, I can feel the sunlight on my hair.

--------------------

I'll be at your side
When the daylight's gone and you're on your own. And you need a friend just to be around;
I will comfort you; I will take your hand. And I'll pull you through; I will understand.
And you know that.. I'll be at your side; there's no need to worry.
Together we'll survive, through the haste and hurry.
I'll be at your side. When you feel like you're alone, or you've nowhere to turn.
I'll be at your side.
PM WEBSITE ICQ AIM YIM MSN 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: