updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» And the beat goes on, Chan Ryul
Seo Na Young
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 10:38 PM
Singer Admin
twenty-one
Class-B | Rapper & Leader
http://soundsandlights.b1.jcink.com/?showtopic=75
N/A
40 posts

so wake me up when it's all over
tagged: ---

Class B had spent quite some time preparing for their next release. Already the quartet had grown in popularity from their latest album, Na Young laying down raps harder than she ever realized she could. It was like living the dream she had always imagined once Da Hyun had been returned in her life. Everything, for once, seemed as if it were getting on track.

With the short break the group of girls had each had chosen to spend their time doing things that they would no longer be able to do once they had to return to their careers. Na Young had become stronger in her responsibilities of being a leader of the group. While remaining with the party-girl persona she still had the aptitude to make sure the girls were at their scheduled appointments and were precise in their choreography (something she had a passion for).

The past few weeks Na Young had made it a point to go out and hit the clubs with friends. Recently she had been hanging around her "friend with a benefit" Chan Ryul, someone she had met through her work with Class B. Chan Ryul had become a backup dancer for the girl's tour and once they spent a few nights together at group events they had become good friends. Of course, he was attractive and Chan Ryul felt Na Young was attractive, and when two strong forces magnetize to each other then they can only connect.

Tonight the two graced their presence in the club RED, one that her friend owned but had left in the hands of his staff. Na Young knew she was always granted privacy as well as free drinks in the place so it was the first place she suggested Chan Ryul and their group of friends hit up.

Music began blaring through the speakers, neon lights flashing throughout the dark room as Na Young's hips swayed to the beat of the music against one of her female friends.

PM EMAIL 
^
Oh Chan Ryul
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 07:44 PM
Dancer
22 | chance
omega entertainment
tei
back-up dancer
14 posts

DRUNK IN LOVE
Chan Ryul had his back against the bar, resting his elbows on top of it as he sipped his drink and surveyed the scene ahead of him. It was different than rehearsing the same routines over and over in a small room; this was a huge club, dark except for the beams of neon lights the struck the mass of glistening bodies occasionally. Everything that happened in the club was more organic, from the movements all the way down to the decisions made. One could thank alcohol for that.

It wasn’t that Chan Ryul needed to drink to gain enough confidence to dance—he did it for a living afterall—but it was just one of those things where all the guys in the group tended to gravitate towards the bar upon first entering whereas the girls gravitated toward the dance floor. It was a rather large group of them that made it out, too: a healthy mix of performers, management, and production staff that decided to spend their free night out at club RED, upon Na Young’s suggestion. That girl definitely knew the best places to get her party on.

Her outgoing spirit wasn’t something that went unnoticed. After spending months as a dancer for Class B, Chan Ryul wasn’t sure exactly what had attracted him to their leader first—her powerful presence, her passion, her striking beauty, or the fierce way she held a mic when she was about to murder a beat—but whatever it was, it hadn’t taken long for him to decide he wanted to get to know her better. It wasn’t as though he’d specifically chased after her—that wasn’t how things worked for people like them—but they’d managed to become friends after spending so much time together, and they felt comfortable together. Comfortable enough to let each other know when they felt that certain need, and that was how this interesting little relationship of theirs began.

Leaning against the bar, he watched the way her hips swayed to the music. There were a hundred beautiful girls in the club but none of them caught his eye like Na Young did. Even if he had her before, he couldn’t help but want her over and over again. He threw back the rest of his drink and set the empty glass on the counter, already slipping through the crowd until he ended up right at Na Young’s back while she moved against her female friend in front. Chan Ryul easily slipped into the motion of her hips, reflecting it in his own behind her. At first he didn’t touch her anywhere, not wanting to give her a scare, and left a smidgen of space between them. But as the bass moved them, their bodies brushed up against each other sensually, and it only took a few moments before Chan Ryul dipped his head over her shoulder and breathed softly in her ear, ”Dance with me…”
I've been drinking, I've been drinking I get filthy when that liquor get into me I've been thinking, I've been thinking Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby? I want you Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night
TAG: na young NOTES: <3
PM 
^
Seo Na Young
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 08:11 PM
Singer Admin
twenty-one
N/A
40 posts

Often at club RED the DJ would play one of Na Young's beats or a song from Class B. There was a song she had worked on with J-bomb. The CD had only been given to the club, premiering it for all of the regulars who paid homage to her favorite spot. The beat of her song "I'm Bad" flowed through the speakers, but it wouldn't be for a few more weeks before it was released to the public.

Immediately she had gone from the outgoing and fun dance style into a more sensual and curvaceous movements. There was no lip syncing to the words, instead her fingers just ran through her long blond locks, hair trickling down against her face as she felt her body rolling against th mellow beat.

Chan Ryul's figure could be seen out of her peripherals, Na Young smirking when she could see the "friend" approaching her and her friends. Always the first out on the seat and onto the floor out of the cluster of men who arrived along with them. It was one thing that Na Young admired about him, he wasn't afraid to be natural wit her.

The other men just seemed like vague background scenery when he was around, there was a chemistry that linked the two between their relaxed personalities and admiration for music and dancing, which was one of Na Young's specialties.

Knowing full and well that he was behind her she felt her body lean back into him, her hands sliding against the outside of his hips as he danced behind her frame. As his lips moved closer to hear ears she felt her head roll back into his voice, pressing her back against his chest and began to sway their hips together from the old hip hop beat used in the music.

"Can you keep up?" She whispered playfully back to him as she rolled her hips into his.

PM EMAIL 
^
Oh Chan Ryul
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 08:52 PM
Dancer
22 | chance
omega entertainment
tei
back-up dancer
14 posts

DRUNK IN LOVE
The texture of Na Young’s slender hands gracing his hips had both surprised and enticed him, drawing an even wider grin against his lips. The way she pressed her figure against his chest—almost like she needed him—had Chan Ryul eager to meet her every call. She wasn’t bony and stiff like a lot of other girls he’d spotted at the club; no, Na Young’s figure was full and shaped with all the right curves, and it felt magnificent against the front of his body.

Her response to his request was again unexpected, but in a way he should have expected her not to give it up so easily. He couldn’t help but smile as her head tilted back to rest against her shoulder, granting him full access to her smooth neck—it was tempting to keep his lips away from it, but Chan Ryul didn’t want to escalate things too quickly.

Besides, her hips were luscious. He took the touch of her hands on his sides as an invitation to move his own to the top of her hips and hold them as they grinded into each other. Her playful comment had him smirking. “Is this a test?” His voice teased the strands of hair by her ear.

The DJ mixed a familiar song through the speakers, embellished by the sound of a particular female’s voice, the very one he held in his arms. Na Young’s recorded voice suddenly reached all the corners of the club with many people in the crowd cheering excitedly. Chan Ryul couldn’t help but find amusement in her lyrics, only because they were so true. No one was as trill as her; she didn’t pretend to be someone she wasn’t or hide her true feelings. “You’re a bad girl? Show me what you got,” he leaned in and told her playfully, in response to the words in the song.
I've been drinking, I've been drinking I get filthy when that liquor get into me I've been thinking, I've been thinking Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby? I want you Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night
TAG: na young NOTES: <3
PM 
^
Seo Na Young
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 09:44 PM
Singer Admin
twenty-one
N/A
40 posts

Chan Ryul and Na Young seemed to move as one figure, always able to pick up on one another's vibes without having to speak or make any large gestures. From the many times the two had gone out clubbing they realized instantly that there was sexual tension that neither could deny. Now, Na Young had never been slutty, but she was never one to fantasize that just because you slept together meant you were committed and together forever. Ever since she had debuted with Class B she had done well about not having one night stands or anything of the sort. In fact, the last time she had was with Jun Ho in Japan after her ex and she split up.

When her paths crossed with Chan Ryul she couldn't push back the magnetic tension and caved from her celibacy in coitus with the man. What made things so easy with him was that they could remain friends as well. Not everything between the two was only about sex. They could go out dancing, drinking, or just hang out without anything being expected. Tonight however, it appeared as if both the rapper and the dancer had devious thoughts in their minds.

At his playful taunt Na Young smirked yet again. "What's got my Chan Ryul so excited." She jest at his sudden need for sexual prowess and allure. They had spent most of the night together, and granted Na Young had felt that tonight Chan Ryul was attractive in his casual swag.

Na Young turned, now facing Chan Ryul as her arms and body lowered in a sway motion side to side, her hands trailing down against his thighs until she pivoted against the balls of her feet, rising slowly and seductively with the beat. Her hands slid back up against his thighs, trailing his abs, and landing around his neck as she mouth the lyrics "talk about sex" from her glossed lips.

PM EMAIL 
^
Oh Chan Ryul
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 10:39 PM
Dancer
22 | chance
omega entertainment
tei
back-up dancer
14 posts

DRUNK IN LOVE
Na Young was more intoxicating than any drink the bartender could have served him—with the swirling of her hips and iciness of her teasing, Chan Ryul felt his tongue growing thick with the desire for a taste, like after drinking a syrupy cocktail. There was strength to her character rivaling that of an old whiskey but with the sweetness that came with her attractive feminine features. While their other friends sat at the bar downing shot after shot, Chan Ryul was blissfully mystified by the female in his arms.

His body was flush against hers. From behind, his hands were securely pulling her curves into him and they swayed to the pace of the music. When she asked him—or teased him, rather—about what got him so excited, Chan Ryul gave a short chuckle against her sleek shoulder before lifting his lips towards her ear: “You just want to hear me say your name, huh?” Not that he had a problem with that; Chan Ryul liked women who knew what they wanted. As fun as it was to play around with the meek, overly gratifying type, he felt a greater pull toward powerful women who commanded reactions from him—which he was more than willing to give up, but not that easily.

She turned toward him, and he finally got a glimpse of her face close up, outlined by the stream of colorful lights cascading from overhead. Every one of her features was gorgeous on its own, but even more so when accented with make up. There was really no question why, out of all of their friends, he was so taken with her particularly. Na Young did things that other girls couldn’t. She hardly skipped a beat, breaking his hands-on contact by getting low and trailing down his body on the way. There were shouts of excitements all around them from on-lookers; but still, she showed no shame in letting her hands travel all over his thighs and chest. Chan Ryul had no shame either, wearing a large grin as he lifted his shirt for her (and the crowd), exposing the chiseled abs he had from dancing for a living.

Eventually she rose up to entwine her arms around his neck, and—quite cheekily—as soon as she did so, Chan Ryul caught her lips in a kiss.
TAG: na young NOTES: yoon jae's parents so sexy kekeke
PM 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: