updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» Birthday Blues, JB & Chan Ryul!
Ahn Hye Shin
 Posted: Dec 13 2014, 07:14 PM
Actress Admin
twenty
Newsound
Neith
N/A
105 posts

I'M WALKING ON THIS ROAD, BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY HEART, I'M SINGING THIS SONG BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL MY CDS. YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE, AND YEAH I DO CAUSE I CAN'T LOVE YOU ENOUGH -- DON'T GO, DON'T GO DON'T GO
It had been weeks since the two had cross paths. There was an emptiness in Hye Shin's heart with Jae Beom's absence. She couldn't quite explain what it was, but she felt she needed the distance, and yet at the same time, she yearned for him. There was this guilt lingering in her heart for forcing herself on Jae Beom, and she felt ashamed. How could she have done that to Jin Hee? They weren't friends anymore, but she still cared for the woman and wanted dearly to be close with her again. They had once been best friends...she had lost two of the closest people to her now.

And because of that she was now spending her birthday without them. She had gone out with a few friends, Min Ki , Chan RYul, and Jong Hyun included, and had put on her best actress face and showed them that she was happy and content. Though, if the men could see through her facade or not remained a mystery. Some of her female friends seemed wary of her friendship with Chan Ryul, is womanizing nature not remaining in mystery, but Hye Shin told them their relationship was nothing like that.

After Min Ki dropped her off at her apartment she waved goodbye to him, but did not feel the need to go home. Instead, she felt like sulking like she really wanted to. This was one of the worst birthdays she had, only topped by the one after her mother's death.

So she found herself wandering around the streets. Luckily everyone was busy in their own accord not to notice the girl who had been drinking a bit, but wasn't completely drunk. After some time she had found herself at a dukbokki and soju stand. She had ordered a combination of the two, and after some time and two bottles of jinro later Hye Shin found herself too inebriated to get herself home.

Min Ki was off to a venue for his new album and Jong Hyun was already sleeping like a log.

Lifting her phone she slid the unlock button and scrolled down to Chan Ryul's name, or as she had dubbed in her phone, "playboy dongsaeng".

There was a few rings then she could hear a click and Chan Ryul's voice.
"Chan Ryul-ah...." She paused, slipping another piece of dukbokki in her lips. "Your Noona is too drunk to get home, can you come pick me up?" After some funny banter and squabbling with the younger boy she hung up the phone, reaching for the last piece of rice cake she had.

Though her calm temperament didn't last long. From a table across from her two drunk men, about her age, approached her. Granted they were handsome, but, but Hye Shin had no interest in them. One began to mutter in a drunken stupor that she looked sexy in her dress, a dress she had dressed up in for the warmth of a club with her friends, but now that she was outside she could feel the bite of the cold winter air.
"I'm busy, someone's coming to pick me up, a guy."
"Aww, you can call and cancel with him, we'll be happy to take care of you." The man reached for her wrist, the other tossing her phone across the way, landing by the older woman who owned the booth's foot.
"Yah." Hye Shin retorted, pulling her wrist away from him, but he was quick to grasp onto it tighter. "Let go, i'm not interested."
A man pulled her up, jerking her against the table. Hye Shin could be a spitfire sometime, but shew was all talk. Unlike her friends she had always been quite weak when it came to the physicality of things. "I said let go!"

The ahjumma picked up her phone quickly, unable to unlock her code she simply pressed number one for her speed dial emergency.
PM EMAIL 
^
Choi Jae Beom
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 06:30 PM
Singer
24 | j-bomb
newsound
tei
rapper-songwriter
198 posts

TAG: HYE SHIN<333
OUTFIT: KINDA LIKE PIC, BUT NOT QUITE
NOTES: HELLA LONG
i was alone anyway

I’ll put on thick eyeliner, use a whole can of hairspray. Leather pants, leather jacket with a frown. I want to hide my pain and become even more crooked. So that you can feel sorry, I’ll spit toward the sky. You’re scared of my crude words and my rough eyes But actually, I’m afraid. I want to go back but I have nowhere to go. I want to love but no one to love, what am I supposed to do? I can’t turn it back

Time had a funny way of slipping by quickly while dragging its claws into him on the way, making Jae Beom painfully aware of every day he’d spent in complete isolation from Hye Shin. A part of him spoke out against the way he had reacted to her—his closest, most endearing friend of half his life—confessing her feelings towards him, but a louder part reassured him it was the right thing to do. How hideously twisted that he never learned of Hye Shin’s desire for him way back in the days when his own for her drove his every thought and action, when he could hardly sleep at night in her house because the thought of her being near made his reality more appealing than his dreams. That was when he was just a boy and not yet familiar with the full extent of his own inner demons, demons that led him to be the source of Hye Shin’s pain time and time again. At least now she would be free from him, and in that sense the separation was “for the better.”

But he was paying the price: it took a complete stranger—or someone as blanketed in denial as Jae Beom himself—to not notice the deep depression he was trudging through. His labelmates, his manager, and his friends all vocalized their concern for him, but he simply shook his head and laughed it off. His fans had noticed as well through the melancholy SNS messages he had been inattentively posting coupled with abnormal periods of inactivity, and they speculated that he was depressed that he and Jin Hee broke up—which was actually true: they had broken up, but that was the least of his worries. It was better to let the public think that Jin Hee was the reason he was acting in despair, instead of having a another group of people pinpoint that he had actually lost someone much more precious to him than Jin Hee could have ever hoped to be.

These days Jae Beom was traveling a lot in a desperate attempt to get out of South Korea, because this country made him think of her. She was the first person to welcome him with open arms when he’d been abandoned here as a child and even taught him the language when Jae Beom could not even speak a word, despite having lived on its streets for months. Even though nearly all of his friends were Korean (naturally, as they thought he was as well), Jae Beom couldn’t help but feel disconnected from his adopted home without Hye Shin in his life, so he was spending time elsewhere. He couldn’t return to China (nor did he want to), but he had been flying to Japan, Singapore, the States, Europe, and other places under the pretense of meeting with various producers and friends for work on his new album.

In the first two weeks since they parted ways, Jae Beom had already written three songs; he had a lot of time now that he was locking himself up in his apartment and not speaking to anyone (except Gaho, his puppy that Jinni gave him as a birthday present). Whenever he wasn’t on a plane or in another country, he was at home at his computer writing and composing songs about… about her. Thus, progress on his newest album moved much more swiftly than the first. He had even convinced Newsound to grant him a budget to shoot the music video for his title track Crooked in London and was planning on leaving the next day.

But… he couldn’t miss Hye Shin’s birthday. Even though they weren’t speaking, that day was still one of the most important out of the year to him. When they were younger and living in poverty, Jae Beom and her father had always collaborated together on an intricate plan each year to bring their special little girl some form of happiness on her birthday. Sometimes that meant working extra long hours at the market in the weeks prior to have enough money to send her and Jae Beom to an amusement park on that day; other times they spent the entire day preparing some elaborate dinner for her, only to have Hye Shin come home and laugh joyfully at their effort, although all three of them knew their cooking skill was nowhere near hers. Every year Jae Beom wrote a song for her as a present and performed it to the site of her delighted brown eyes beaming at him with admiration.

This year would be the first that they would spend that day apart. Jae Beom, through contact with Min Ki, had found out that Hye Shin was going out with some of their friends to celebrate. Of course he hadn’t been invited along, but he had accepted that in exchange for the hope of her being happier without him there. Still, he spent the entire day on constant alert for updates from his friend, about how everything was going and how she was doing. When Min Ki told him he was going to drive her home, Jae Beom grew anxious to see if Min Ki—or Hye Shin, herself—would text him anything about the gift she would find when she came home.

He had left something for her inside her apartment: her favorite flowers and a platinum necklace. It wasn’t anything extravagant because he knew that wasn’t Hye Shin’s style, but the design was simple and elegant. He left a card marked with “Happy Birthday” but didn’t sign it; she would probably recognize his handwriting, he figured.

Now Jae Beom was sitting at home in the dark, the same position he’d been in all day, staring blankly at the black screen of his cellphone across the table. In between texts, he was writing a song he called “Black,” something he had started more than 10 years ago on scraps on paper in Hye Shin’s home but never finished. These days he felt more in tune with the lyrics than he ever did before.

The color of my heart is black. It was burnt to black, just like that
I break glass whenever I feel like and I look at my bloody hands and think, why am I like this? Why?

The pen in his hand fell still against the paper as he looked up at his phone again. Still nothing.

Why didn’t I know that the shadow that has casted over my face was created from the light called ‘you’?
It has been a while since the time between you and I have stopped
Misunderstanding is always the cause of pain
Well I don’t even know myself, so my hope for you to know me is a misunderstanding itself.

The vibration from his phone on the table created a loud buzzing noise accompanied by the LED screen suddenly lighting up, causing Jae Beom to jump in his seat. The letters that appeared read “Hye Shinie”. Immediately he got up and rushed over it, eager to hear what she would say. But upon swiping his thumb across the screen and lifting it to his ear, Jae Beom was shocked to hear the unfamiliar voice of an old woman desperate to get his attention. He stumbled for words: “W…what’s going on?” The old woman explained as best she could to the sound of Hye Shin screaming in the back.

Without grabbing anything, Jae Beom ran out the door.

(OOC: I stopped it there bc I wasn’t sure what would happen while he’s making his way over! But I’ll have him stop the guys next!)
MADE BY PIXIE @ ATF

--------------------
nobody said it was easy
no one ever said it would be this hard
I was just guessing at numbers and figures Pulling your puzzles apart Questions of science, science and progress Do not speak as loud as my heart Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me Oh and I rush to the start Running in circles, chasing our tails Coming back as we are
PM EMAIL 
^
Ahn Hye Shin
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 07:59 PM
Actress Admin
twenty
Newsound
Neith
N/A
105 posts

I'M WALKING ON THIS ROAD, BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY HEART, I'M SINGING THIS SONG BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL MY CDS. YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE, AND YEAH I DO CAUSE I CAN'T LOVE YOU ENOUGH -- DON'T GO, DON'T GO DON'T GO
Hye Shin pulled her wrist back, the lace of her dress ripping slightly from where he had a tight hold against her. A bitter expression was evident across her porcelain features, too drunk to come up with something charismatic or witty to diffuse the situation as she often had done with over zealous fans. Suddenly those words Jae Beom had spoken to her the last time they met rung in her head. You need to be more careful when you drink; you can’t act like this with guys. Not everyone is going to look out for you. That memory rang in her mind and she found herself cursing Jae Beom for thinking she was that way with any man. Jae Beom was special But even as she cursed him for not reciprocating her one sided love, she was wishing he would magically appear and save her.

"Come on Hye Shin-ah, we're your fans, why not give us a picture?" The man said pulling her into his frame again, this time pulling out his phone as if he were about to take a selfie of the two.
"Or a fan kiss." Another said as he pushed his lips towards her. Though she was inebriated she was sober enough to know where this was leading to with the drunken men.

The girl forcefully pushed the first man away from her and backed away quick enough before the other man could land a kiss that had been aimed for her lips. They were wanting to get something on camera to brag that they had some kind of relationship with the famous Ahn Hye Shin. Though her demeanor was nice and polite in public, even to people who were trying to belittle her, she wasn't going to lay down and be a victim.

"I said back off!" She called, tossing the empty tray covered in spicy sauce towards the men. It only fueled their laughter towards the girl, calling her a spitfire and acting hard to get. "You boys leave her alone!" The older woman called out as she had finished her phone call with Jae Beom. She scurried over slowly towards Hye Shin's frame stepping in front of the younger girl. "Halmonee don't-"
"Stay out of it old lady!" Before Hye Shin could finish her words she could see the man tossing a glass at the older woman. Without a moment of hesitation Hye Shin moved in front of the woman, taking the hit to her upper back, thankfully she was taller than the older woman so it didn't hit against her skull. The glass hit the floor and cracked from the force of the attack.
"Agasshi-it cut by your eye." The woman stuttered. "It's okay." Hye Shin replied with a soft smile to calm the woman down. "I'm blind in that eye anyways. Go get help down the road okay?"
"But-"
"Go." She said pushing the woman away from the situation.

"That's right old lady, leave the girl here with the big boys. We can put that mouth to use." He reached out for Hye Shin again, the girl letting out a loud scream as she felt her frame tossed onto the table, the older woman running down the street screaming for help.
PM EMAIL 
^
Choi Jae Beom
 Posted: Feb 20 2015, 11:33 PM
Singer
24 | j-bomb
newsound
tei
rapper-songwriter
198 posts

TAG: HYE SHIN<333
OUTFIT: KINDA LIKE PIC, BUT NOT QUITE
NOTES: OMG IM SO PROUD I POSTED
i was alone anyway

I’ll put on thick eyeliner, use a whole can of hairspray. Leather pants, leather jacket with a frown. I want to hide my pain and become even more crooked. So that you can feel sorry, I’ll spit toward the sky. You’re scared of my crude words and my rough eyes But actually, I’m afraid. I want to go back but I have nowhere to go. I want to love but no one to love, what am I supposed to do? I can’t turn it back

The shards of snow scraping his bare arms had no effect on Jae Beom as he darted down the city streets, dodging passersby before anyone had the chance to turn their head and notice that it was one of Korea’s top idols sprinting past them. The distance wasn’t inconceivably far—thankfully, since even after Jae Beom and Hye Shin bought apartments for themselves, they’d chosen to live close by. He had a firm idea of which food stand she was at, and as he neared the street clearing, the sight of an old woman running toward him confirmed it.

Surprised, Jae Beom slowed his pace into a jog and lingered by her just long enough for the woman to, exasperatedly, place her hand on his back and urge him toward the correct tent. He didn’t need any more prodding than that: in a dash Jae Beom was lifting up the plastic cover to reveal the sight of his Hye Shin being thrown onto a dingy table. Two drunk men had their hands around her, feeling her ravenously like they’d caught their prey.

No one. Absolutely no one was allowed to handle his Hye Shin like that and live. Never.

A split second later the man who had been holding her went crashing through the plastic chairs onto the ground—Jae Beom had ran in and kicked him down. The other was stunned and tried to shove the newcomer away, shouting angry drunken slurs at him. Jae Beom pulled his arm back and let his fist fly straight into the man’s eye socket. A cry of pain pierced through the tent’s small vicinity, but Jae Beom threw him violently onto the ground next to the other bastard.

“Omo! Isn’t that J-Bomb-oppa?!” “He’s scary. Why is he being so cruel?”

The exclamations stirring in the background behind them didn’t reach his ears; everything in Jae Beom’s mind was silent and deadly. Carefully he crouched down, hovering over the two quivering bodies as he lowered his voice so that only they would hear his dark and heavy tone. “What were you thinking, huh?” His words were potent and crisp. “That you could do as you please with her? You sick fucks chose the wrong girl to start trouble with.”

”What the hell?” one of them—the braver one—whimpered. “She’s not your chick. What’s your problem?”

A tick went off in Jae Beom’s mind and he grabbed a fistful of the brave one’s shirt, clenching its fabric tightly to pull the man closer. “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t send your sorry ass to hell.”

There were gasps behind them, some girls clasping their hands over their mouths. Jae Beom didn’t care.

”Y-your job—you’ll lose your job!” The pathetic soul quivered with wide eyes.

“YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT?!” the rapper yelled. Causing a scene, yeah he was causing a fucking scene and sure there it would be in the papers, but Jae Beom didn’t give a single damn about that. There was no moderation when it came to his need to protect Hye Shin. Not only had he sworn to her father that he would do so the day he met them, but she was the woman who owned his heart. For her, there was no limitation to his passion.
MADE BY PIXIE @ ATF

--------------------
nobody said it was easy
no one ever said it would be this hard
I was just guessing at numbers and figures Pulling your puzzles apart Questions of science, science and progress Do not speak as loud as my heart Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me Oh and I rush to the start Running in circles, chasing our tails Coming back as we are
PM EMAIL 
^
Ahn Hye Shin
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 10:48 PM
Actress Admin
twenty
Newsound
Neith
N/A
105 posts

Utter shock could be all that was seen on Hye Shin's expression. Those words still echoed in her mind as she was feeling his hands groping against her body. She screamed words for him to stop, trying to pry his figure off of her body, able to turn to face the assaulter as she tried to push her legs against his stomach to get him off of her. It was futile, the two against her was too much, and just when she thought the worst was going to happen, flashbacks of her attack as a child, she felt his figure push away. A loud gasp escaped from her as she felt a large brush of wind against her long damped locks. Snow fluttered against them, into her eyelashes, moistened with her tears.

Speculation could be heard from the side as she could hear Jae Beom arguing with the men. At first she hadn't realized who it was or what was going on. She felt a sense of relief from having her attackers off of her but at the same time was still bewildered and terrified by the events unfolding.

Wet eyes turning towards the male figure she recognized his features. Her eyes widened in shock. How? How did he know that she was in trouble and WHY was he risking his career? It wasn't because he saw her as a woman...no, it was because he saw her as an irresponsible sister.

"STOP WATCHING AND CALL THE COPS! THE TWO ATTACKED ME!" She screamed, knowing that this was the only thing she could do to protect Jae Beom's image.

Hye Shin moved forward, hand red from her palms touching the bare snow while attempting to kick off her attackers.

As the second man moved to hit Jae Beom she grabbed his hand and pulled all of her weight down on his body. "STOP!" She called, suddenly her drunken stupor no longer impeding her actions.

"Slut!" The man yelled, smacking her against her cheek until Hye Shin fumbled to the ground.
PM EMAIL 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: