updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» Red Candle, Ae Sook <3
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 11:06 PM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

The man's smile widened as he did not hear Ae Sook protest against his dubbing of her being his girlfriend. Everything was finally falling into place, though he had to deal with an extremely emotional ordeal, he had been able to have a silver lining in his clouds. Though his father had tried to attack his sister and nearly killed him, Ae Sook and his sister were safe and he had realized his true feelings for Ae Sook. In fear of losing her a second time he had risked everything and put his emotions on a plate for her, and thankfully she reciprocated his emotions.

"Anything you want to do sounds good to me." He said in an almost day-dreaming sort of way. He leaned on his counter, resting his chiseled cheek against the open palm of his good arm. "I just want you around." He winked at her in a jest, adjusting himself more comfortably on his seat.

When Ae Sook mentioned his sister he quickly jumped up from his resting position, wide eyed as he peered at his love. "NO WAY!" He said, nearly falling out of his seat in protest. "After everything that minx did to torture us and taunt us, no way she gets to find out right away!" Or let herself think she could win by manipulating the two. "I say we have a little fun before we tell her, keep it secret for a bit to get back at her, and then later when we've had our fun we tell her like we're telling her the weather of the day. It'll grind at her so badly." He chuckled a bit at the thought.
makes me want to protect you
and I lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon
Outer-space melodies, every flavor jellybeans Make me wiggle, make me giggle, sea anemones Peace out stratosphere, lickety split I’m outta here Space shippin’ gravity slippin’ My mind is blown with every single thing you do Lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon You got me sprung and I’m trippin’ over you Baby boy, your love got me walkin’ on the moon
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Mar 3 2015, 11:57 PM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

you chose to turn the page, and i made choices too
JONG HYUN | OUTFIT | <3

Though her focus was mostly on the items before her as she began prepping what she had brought to cook for him, Ae Sook still listened and couldn't stop smiling while Jong Hyun spoke. "It shouldn't all just be up to me though," she countered with a small shake of her head. She removed a hair tie from around her wrist and used it to pull her hair up into a ponytail in order to keep it out of her face while she was cooking. Once she had done so she moved to the sink to wash her hands since she had just been fiddling with her hair. As she dried off her hands and moved back to her workstation, she continued, "You did so much to protect Joo Hyun and I, and I want to give you a proper thank you for it all. So today's all about you, okay? Whatever you want, I'll make it happen!" She looked over her shoulder at him and gave him a smile. "I'll stick around as long as you want me here."

Ae Sook worked quickly, milling about his kitchen as needed here and there while she cooked. Though she didn't cook for others quite as often as Joo Hyun did, much like her best friend, she wasn't unused to doing so at all in the first place. Usually she would bring things to the elder of her two brothers but he was usually the only other person she would cook for on a semi-regular basis. It nice getting to cook for Jong Hyun now; where he was hurt she didn't like the thought of leaving the chance of anything happening that might put a strain on his injury at all. And this was one less thing that he would have to worry about now. Plus she felt that looking after him while he healed was the least she could do for everything he had done to keep his sisters safe and to rescue her from his father. He had done so much for them, and she didn't want him to have to worry about a thing now.

Bringing up the older of his two sisters and her best friend was clearly a bad choice. His sudden exclamation got her to jump a little in alarm as she quickly turned to face him better once again. However, as he continued talking she couldn't help but to laugh. Everything he said was all true, there was no denying that. Joo Hyun had certainly done her fair share of teasing and attempting to push them together after all. He was right, she didn't deserve to find out about them just yet, though what she did deserve was to be left in the dark until they deemed fit. "You're evil," she informed him as she went back to work. "But I like it. Okay, let's do it! She'll be none the wiser."

once upon another time our story had only begun

--------------------

Next time you fall in love
My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2