updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» to take your hand, tag: min ki <333
Baek Ji Hye
 Posted: Aug 21 2014, 06:02 PM
Civilians
omega ent. cleaning staff
tei
barista and hostess
32 posts

TAG: CHAE MIN KI
OUTFIT: MAID UNIFORM
NOTES: THAT WAS REALLY CUTE. HE'S SO SWEET! <3
it's just emotion

It's over and done but the heartache lives on inside. And who's the one you're clinging to instead of me tonight? And where are you now, now that I need you? Tears on my pillow wherever you go. I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean. You never see me fall apart.

Seeing the famed idol act so nervous before her was perplexing to Ji Hye and even roused a bit of suspicion against him. Was it because he had ulterior motives that he couldn’t answer her question? She really didn’t want to think that way about him, since she had always regarded him as kind from her memory of their first encounter and since he had just saved her from disgraceful trainees, but Ji Hye was a woman of many secrets that needed to be kept at all cost, lest her way of living would completely fall apart. Her brown eyes watched him carefully like two dull pearls, their glow subdued with doubt.

Consequently, his eventual answer completely terrified her from within. He was interested in who she was? Why? He was rich, from a famous family, and was practically the icon of Omega Entertainment’s pride and joy, what could he possibly find interesting about some cleaning lady? Did he have any reason to think she was anyone other than their cleaning lady? Immediately terrifying ideas raced across her mind: maybe he saw her working at the club; maybe he remembered her as being a trainee in the past; or the absolute worst: maybe he knew she was using the practice rooms without permission.

While Ji Hye struggled for words, Min Ki again surprised her by side-stepping her stuttering figure and taking a hold of her cleaning cart. Her eyes widened at the action. Countless trainees and idols had only gone out of their way to make her job harder, doing things such as purposely throwing trash on the floor as soon as they saw her coming; never once had anyone actually stopped to turn the tables around and help her, and of all people the famous rapper B34T. Ji Hye didn’t know the full extent of his past, only that his parents were both famed entertainers themselves and that the Chae family owned a large fraction of the very company they worked at, so she only assumed that the latest Chae generation had grown up in a very pampered fashion. She also only knew briefly about Min Ki’s former groupmate J-Bomb and about Hye Shin and her group VOICE; she didn’t know that those three had been friends since childhood nor that the later two had come from a poor background similar to her own. Therefore, she had every reason to be completely shocked that Min Ki would ever lay his hands on something as trivial as a cleaning cart.

He managed to race on ahead with the cart before Ji Hye could form a protest to push past her lips, leaving her stuttering after him. She followed after him, quickening her pace until she could catch up to his strides. “A-are you sure about this?” she asked at the side of the cart, feeling guilty that he was so determined to help her when he really had no reason to; she should be the one indebted to him. “I’m sure Chae Min Ki-ssi has so many other things to do.” She lowered her gaze a bit while still walking beside him. What if someone saw them together, wouldn’t he get in trouble for doing her work for her?
MADE BY PIXIE @ ATF
PM EMAIL 
^
Chae Min Ki
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 09:07 PM
Singer Admin
twenty-four
Rapper
Neith
B34T
72 posts

you got something i need
in this world full of people there's one killing me and if we only die once i wanna die with you. you got something i need, in this world full of people there's one killing me, and if we only die once i wanna die with you. if we only die once i wanna die with you, if we only live once i wanna live with you.
Triumphantly Min Ki was able to take the cleaning cart from the young girl. It hadn't been long since he had been back in Omega Entertainment. After taking his long hiatus for his own mental health he had gained a much more clear outlook of life. Before, with the exception of actions towards his sister, Min Ki had been very selfish and thought of himself. A typical rich boy, though not as selfish as other Chaebol boys tend to be. He did not care of people who had no direct link to him and would often just do things that sounded fun or upset his parents because he thought it'd be funny.

Min Ki moved down the hall and smiled at Ji Hye with his charismatic image. "Me? Stuff to do?" He laughed at the thought. Yes he had to make a new album, but it didn't even have a production crew yet or many songs written for it. Since Min Ki wrote most of his rap lyrics and compositions alongside the production team, there hasn't been much progress in his two weeks back home.

"Don't worry I have plenty of time right now."

Moving the cleaning cart into the next room for Ji Hye he pulled out some cleaning gloves, sliding them on his muscular hands, they were a bit tighter than he thought they would be.

Looking around the cleaning supplies he tried to find the right ones to use to wipe down the floors. "I can start with the floors and you can do the desk and trash cans. You have what, two more rooms left fight?"
PM EMAIL 
^
Baek Ji Hye
 Posted: Feb 25 2015, 11:50 AM
Civilians
omega ent. cleaning staff
tei
barista and hostess
32 posts

TAG: CHAE MIN KI
OUTFIT: MAID UNIFORM
NOTES: OMG I DIDNT REALIZE I NEVER REPLIED TO THIS OTL
it's just emotion

It's over and done but the heartache lives on inside. And who's the one you're clinging to instead of me tonight? And where are you now, now that I need you? Tears on my pillow wherever you go. I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean. You never see me fall apart.

His smile stopped her heart. For a moment she fell out of step with their walking pace as a result, but quickly regained the rhythm as she brushed a few locks of hair behind her bandana, still savoring the mental image of his glowing expression. It was only natural that he was an idol, since his charisma really did have an effect on people—that much, at least, she had to agree.

Her slender figure trailed after his as they entered one of the rooms, moving in long, flowly steps. Ji Hye had to hide a smile as she watched the surprise bloom over his face as he put on the gloves marked “small” in size—perhaps he didn’t have as much experience in house-keeping as he was showing. “There’s bigger ones,” she told him, gripping the side of the cart with one hand as she bent her figure in search of the “large” glove box on the lower shelf. Her hair spilled over her shoulder and concealed a portion of her view like a curtain; Ji Hye pushed it back. As her other hand grazed over the outline of a cardboard box, she gripped it and pulled it out from its snug position among the other cleaning products. Plucking two plastic gloves from it, she replaced the box on the cart shelf and then pushed a smile toward him.

“Ah, let me help.” She suddenly realized it would be hard for him to take the tight gloves off on his own, so she took the liberty of extending her assistance. Taking his left hand in hers, Ji Hye gently peeled the plastic sleeve off from his palm and fingers, slipped it into her apron, and then placed the pair of new gloves into his hand. There was a bit of electricity she felt between them, both a vague emotional connection and a physical one in the form of a small electrical shock. “Oh, I’m sorry!” she exclaimed and quickly drew her hand back. Turning away, she hid a small blush.

With her pink cheeks out of sight, Ji Hye nodded in response to his question and trusted him find the mop on his own (so as to avoid any more shocks). ”Yes…this one, and then the one across the hall,” she said, still holding on to formal language in her responses. He was, by extension, her boss after all.

Once he had moved away from the cart to work on the floors, Ji Hye pulled out a couple of trash bags and went to collect the trash from the cans around the room. As she worked—pulling the filled trash bags out of their can and tying them up—she couldn’t help but feel a bit self-conscious in front of Min Ki. If there was any chance of him liking her, wouldn't it be ruined by the image of her hands dirty with garbage? She puffed her cheeks out and tried to force that thought out of her head. What was she even thinking—him liking her? A maid? A poor orphan? He had millions of women with higher status surrounding him on the daily, singers, actresses, models. Hadn’t his last girlfriend been a model? There, that just showed she was being silly. He was only helping her out because of kindness—she nodded to herself as she placed the clean trash bags over the cans, and then carried the old ones back across the room to place into the cart—she shouldn’t think of it anything more than it was.
MADE BY PIXIE @ ATF
PM EMAIL 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2