updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» Red Candle, Ae Sook <3
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Dec 16 2014, 08:19 PM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

It was the day after he had been discharged from the hospital. Tabloids had leaked that he was in the hospital, unfortunately it leaked out that Ae Sook and Joo Hyun had been there with him too along with a couple of photos. With a bit of help from his friends he was able to spin that the three were driving to go out together, Jong Hyun as a chaperon for his sister, and that they had been collided against in a car accident.

After forcing his sister to go attend her duties with her fellow group mates, and fending off Na Young's pawing against his frame as she tried to baby him like a mom, the older male was finally able to push the group out the door with the assumption that he had to work. Specifically, he was working on an NTROPY single that the companies had been speaking about.

Mixing with one hand had been a problem, but over time he had gotten use to it. A sling was draped across his shoulder, keeping his damaged arm stable until he was able to lift his hand up without it hurting. The stab wounds he had were freshly stitched and were due to come out in two weeks.

Having Jae Beom, Min Ki, and Sang Kyu's vocals in mind he felt as if the beat was halfway done for the first part, feeling a mellow vibe as was their personalities. His mind wasn't distracted until he saw a red light come on in his production room. It lit when he was playing music that was too loud in order to let him know when someone was ringing his doorbell.

A sigh escaped his chapped lips as he took off his headphones with his free left hand, the weaker hand. Pressing a button on his computer he could see Ae Sook's figure standing. Immediately he jumped from his seat, a bit of eagerness in his expression from their texting chat they had while in the hospital.

Smirking he adjusted his hair a bit, moving out of his production room and down the hall. Once he reached the door the older male paused a moment, inhaling through his mouth before unlatching the entrance, door swinging with a soft gust of wind brushing past his bangs. "Ae Sook-ah."
makes me want to protect you
and I lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon
Outer-space melodies, every flavor jellybeans Make me wiggle, make me giggle, sea anemones Peace out stratosphere, lickety split I’m outta here Space shippin’ gravity slippin’ My mind is blown with every single thing you do Lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon You got me sprung and I’m trippin’ over you Baby boy, your love got me walkin’ on the moon
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Dec 18 2014, 01:25 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

you chose to turn the page, and i made choices too
JONG HYUN | OUTFIT | CUTE BOY GETTING EXCITED =^-^=

Every day that Jong Hyun was trapped in the hospital, Ae Sook had been there to visit him. Unfortunately, they never did get the chance to talk about what had happened that first night while Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu were out of the room, like both wanted to. Every time that she went to see him, there was someone else there too. More often than not, she and Joo Hyun would end up going together, at one point she had gone alone and saw Ji Hyun already with him too, not to mention there had been a time when her older brother had joined her, not liking the idea of her going anywhere alone after he found how what had happened to her and the others. It wasn't that she minded having other people there when she went to see Jong Hyun; just the opposite, she was glad to see that he didn't seem to be left alone for too long. But at the same time, having other people always there made it hard to actually get to talk to him like she wanted to.

Of course, just the chance to talk to him about the kiss about about the two of them in general wasn't the main reason she had kept going to see him. More than anything, Ae Sook simply was worried about Jong Hyun. She wanted to make sure that he was okay. Of course she knew that the staff there would take great care of him and all, but it did little to ease her concerns all the same. She cared very much about him and just wanted to see him, to be near him and know that he was alright. So she had spent as much time with him as she could, though even being kidnapped by his father wasn't enough to slow her schedule down too much.

The one and only good thing about the rumors and media attention that focused in on the three involved in that night had been that it at least forced her manager to give her a little time off. "Liar Game", the drama she had starred in alongside her virtual husband from "We Got Married" Seung Ho had wrapped up not too long after that night, but luckily after that she was given some time to herself before starting to look into new potential dramas to take part in. Filming the final episode had been mentally and emotionally straining for her; the entire drama itself was nothing like the types she had been in before (though that was what she had liked so much about it). But it had been the last episode especially that had been incredibly intense; the idea of having to hold a gun up to others- even if it was fake, it looked incredibly realistic- and firing it no less, after going through just a violent night and watching someone she loved be injured enough to put him in the hospital, had been taxing. So she was incredibly grateful to be given time to herself after the "car accident" as the general public thought it to be.

And to make things even better, Jong Hyun had been released from the hospital! Though she had wanted to go and see him they day he was able to go back home, Ae Sook had refrained. He probably needed a little time to settle back in after being stuck in the hospital, and she didn't want to annoy or crowd him. But that next day she had every intention of seeing him. And that was just what she did! The actress spent the morning at her older brother's apartment, where she had been staying since that one awful night. She couldn't bring herself to go back to her apartment, and had decided that maybe it would just be easier to move to a new one. One with better security. But in the meantime, her brother was letting her stay with him and she was grateful. That afternoon, Ae Sook left his apartment and headed out to see her ex-boyfriend.

But instead of going right to Jong Hyun's, the actress decided to make a pit stop at a grocery store. She could only imagine how difficult cooking must have been when one was injured and could only really use one arm properly, so she decided to surprise Jong Hyun by cooking lunch for him. Not to mention she could just use that as her reason for dropping by to see him if either of his sisters or anyone else was there as well. Once everything she needed had been picked out and paid for, Ae Sook continued on her way to Jong Hyun's apartment. Thankfully it didn't take too long to get there, and soon enough she was standing just outside of his door.

One hand extended out and pressed the button to ring the doorbell. After doing so, that same hand quickly moved to cover her lips as a tiny yawn escaped her. Sleep wasn't something she found herself getting much- or any- of since that one night. Oh well, things could have been worse. She adjusted her hold on the bag in her other hand, though quickly her gaze lifted when she noticed the door opening up. Seeing Jong Hyun standing there brought a smile to her lips as she looked up at him. "Oppa, hi," she greeted. She held up the bag in her hands a little so he could see it better. "Are you hungry? I thought maybe I could make lunch for you, so you don't have to worry about cooking." She hadn't heard any other voices coming from his apartment so far. That was a good thing. Maybe they would finally be able to have their much-needed talk at long last.

once upon another time our story had only begun

--------------------

Next time you fall in love
My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 10:06 PM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

It didn't even take a second for his smile to be plastered, white teeth shining brightly at the expression upon Ae Sook's face. That smiley face she had sent at the end of their text messages had sent a surge of hope into his being. Though he was still sore and aching from his recent stab wound and beating, he could barely feel it with the dopa-mine that surged when he laid eyes on his ex. They had so much to talk about, and for the first time in a long time Jong Hyun felt himself become nervous. When the two had fallen for one another the first time it had been completely mutual. When Hana and he had a relationship she pursued him. But this was the first time he got nervous with the thought of rejection. But...there was still hope. Jong Hyun just had to be as bold as he had once been before.

Gently he took a hold of her arm, tugging her in lightly and shutting the door behind his frame. Not missing a beat he lightly pressed her against his wall, pressing his lips against hers, which he had craved for longer than he can imagine thinking. The older male could hear the plastic bag fall against the ground as his lips twist against Ae Sook's, attempting to suppress a bold smile from his abrupt action.

When he felt he could actually pull away from her magnetized lips, he let out a chuckle, bangs falling in front of his eyes as he looked at her perplexed expression. "Don't worry, the kids aren't home." He was sure that Ae Sook was worried how her best friend would react to the situation or his youngest sister.

Jong Hyun knew that the two had a lot to speak about regarding their relationship and where they stood after his actions in the hospital and now his forward move of kissing her in his apartment. "I...couldn't resist."
Outer-space melodies, every flavor jellybeans Make me wiggle, make me giggle, sea anemones Peace out stratosphere, lickety split I’m outta here Space shippin’ gravity slippin’ My mind is blown with every single thing you do Lose all control like I’m walkin’ on the moon You got me sprung and I’m trippin’ over you Baby boy, your love got me walkin’ on the moon
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Dec 24 2014, 02:50 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

JONG HYUN | OUTFIT | AHHH <3

Seeing him smiling at her like that made Ae Sook's own smile widen a little. His smile had always managed to brighten her day, both when they had been dating (and even before that), and even now it still had the same effect. She had missed seeing his smile after they had broken up. Granted, she had missed just about everything about him after they broke up before, but still! Anyways, it was great to see him able to smile so widely, even despite that all the bad that had happened not too long ago.

It seemed, however, that she was not going to get an answer. Though a little surprised when he suddenly took hold of her arm, Ae Sook nevertheless stepped inside after the gentle tug he had given her. The young actress looked up at her ex-boyfriend while he shut the door. The smile on her face was soon wiped away, though, and replaced by a look of shock when she suddenly found her back pressed up against the wall. Her eyes widened in surprise, though before she could say anything to question what he was doing, she soon felt Jong Hyun's lips pressing against her own. The sudden kiss left her just as taken aback as it had when he had kissed her at the hospital.

The difference this time was that while in the hospital, she had hesitated and even started to draw away before changing her mind and returning the kiss, there was no such hesitations this time. The girl's eyes fell closed as she kissed him back gingerly. Her fingers loosened their hold on the bag in her hand, until it suddenly dropped to the floor with a light thud and a crinkle of plastic. Oops. Oh well, it didn't sound like anything had spilled out or otherwise created any sort of mess. That was good at least! When his lips eventually drew away from her own, Ae Sook opened her eyes up again to look up at him once more. Just like when he had surprised with her with a kiss while he was still in the hospital, there was a bright flush of pink coloring her cheeks and a look of bewilderment in her eyes. Even so, the surprise didn't stop her from saying a light and teasing, "Well hello to you too."

His comment that "the kids", as he so affectionately referred to his sisters, weren't around was a relief. She loved both of his younger sisters dearly, but she didn't want either Joo Hyun or Ji Hyun to walk in on the pair kissing. First of all, it would just be a bit embarrassing to be caught like that in the first place, but mostly she really just wanted to be able to talk to Jong Hyun about wherever it was they stood with each other now, before letting either of the girls in on anything regarding whatever their relationship at this point was.

"That's good," she mused as she picked up the bag she had dropped. She took a quick peek inside to make sure that nothing had broken or gotten squished when the bag fell to the ground. No, everything was just as it was before. Good! Her gaze flickered back upwards to meet Jong Hyun's, her eyes widening slightly when he spoke next. Maybe she shouldn't have been surprised at his admittance. This was the second time he had gone and kissed her seemingly out of the blue like that, and he had already told her that he still loved her (even though she had never gotten the chance to assure him that she felt the same before Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu had returned to his room in the hospital). Even so, it still seemed to take her at least enough by surprise to show.

But despite that, she smiled again all the same. Instead of responding to his statement, though, she instead informed him, "You didn't answer my question," in that same slightly teasing tone as her previous comment. Moving away from the wall, her free hand found his and took gentle hold of it. Her fingers interlaced with his; it was a small action, but was one that she had nearly always done when they had dated in the past and would hold hands. Now Ae Sook was the one to gently tug him along as she moved further into his apartment. At the very least she wanted to put the bag she brought with her into the kitchen for the time being.

"We still have a lot we need to talk about," she went on to say, finally dropping her playful tone of voice to adopt a slightly more serious one. Ae Sook released his hand as she moved into his kitchen just to put the bag of food down before it could get dropped again. When she returned to stand before him, she was biting down slightly on her lower lip. They really needed to talk, and it was probably better to just get it out of the way. After a slight hesitation, she spoke up one final time. "Oppa, that night, when you were in the hospital," she said tentatively, "After Joo Hyun-ah and Sang Kyu-ssi had left for a little while... Did you mean it when... When you said you still love me?"

--------------------

My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 01:50 AM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

The fact that Ae Sook hadn't hesitated or pushed him back gave Jong Hyun some relief, the same way that her text message ended had eased his regret from the actions. It shocked himself that he had done something so brazenly before. When they started dating he had tried to woo Ae Sook and had waited quite some time before any physical action happened, not until he was sure she was okay with it or not. Perhaps his actions had been instinct and Jong Hyun was able to have the confidence to kiss her because of their history.

Like a dog told to calm down Jong Hyun allowed Ae Sook to move her figure, following behind her by half a step once their fingers were laced and the two entered his kitchen.

Without the request Jong Hyun gently took the bag from Ae Sook, unloading the items slowly due to his injuries. He still wasn't able to lift his arm above his rib cage and had to take care of his stitches with a creme to prevent the scarring.

Once Ae Sook spoke he could sense the seriousness about to expel from her lips, and suddenly he felt the fear of rejection again. Was she going to say everything was a mistake or dishearten his intentions? His movements slowed until he ceased taking items from the bag to peer upon his ex's face, his smile fading slightly.

Jong Hyun swallowed, preparing himself for the potential of rejection. Her question perplexed him a bit. Of course he meant it. Jong Hyun would never say something so light heartedly. Everyone knew with his past and everything his sisters had to go through, love and affection were the things he treasured the most.

"Of course I did....why?" He peered up towards her, finishing his sentence. "Do you not feel the same anymore?"
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 05:47 PM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

JONG HYUN | OUTFIT | <3

Before she could object to the actions, Jong Hyun had taken the bag she had brought along and started to put everything inside of it onto the counter. He needed to take it easy but she doubted that objecting to it would do much good at this point. Besides, there were other things to be concerned about, like the matter at hand that she herself had been the one to finally bring up. Ae Sook watched his movements carefully, and didn't fail to pick up on his lack of a smile when he had looked over at her again.

The girl bit on her lip slightly once again, unable to shake the concern at whatever his response might be. As well as she knew Jong Hyun, whether or not he had meant what he said that night in the hospital was still something she felt she needed to ask. The fact that one of the first things he had done when she arrived at his door just moments before had been to kiss her certainly was a good hint that surely he must have meant it, but she still wanted to be absolutely sure.

She knew that it wasn't like Jong Hyun to say things like that without meaning it. But after that window of time between the night he wound up in the hospital and when she finally had the chance to see him without anyone else being around, Ae Sook had done a lot of thinking and wondering about that short moment before Joo Hyun and Sang Kyu returned and joined them in the room once again.

Some actress she was- she could become a different person no problem when she was rehearsing or filming a drama, but when it came to more personal matters, especially when it came to someone she was as close to as Jong Hyun, it wasn't nearly as easy to hide or act differently. So it was no surprise that her little habit of fidgeting or getting antsy anytime she was nervous showed itself again while she waited to hear his answer after having asked whether or not he had meant it when he said he loved her. Ae Sook tugged lightly at the hem of her shirt, shifting her weight slightly from one foot to the other.

When he spoke, his words surprised her even though she knew they shouldn't have. But it was a pleasant surprise at least. Hearing his confirmation that he had meant it, that he really did still love her, made her heart rate pick up slightly. However, it was his following question that prevented her from smiling. Quickly, she shook her head, in doing so causing a couple locks of hair to fall into her face slightly as she did. "No, no it's not that," she was quick to assure him. "It's just...." Her voice trailed off as she thought of how to word everything properly.

"It's just that a lot happened that night, you know?" Ae Sook said at last. "That whole night was terrifying and intense and... I after we all left you I didn't know if you really meant it or if it was just something that was said in the moment because of what happened, or what." Stepping a little close to him, she wrapped one of her hands around his again, holding on to it securely. She had always been a rather petite girl so considering the height difference between them, she had to stand up on her tip-toes as tall as she could in order to give him a soft but quick little kiss on the lips before continuing. "I just wanted to be absolutely sure before I finally had the chance to tell you that I still love you, too. I don't think I ever really stopped loving you."

--------------------

PM 
^
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 09:09 PM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

Relief was evident on his expression the moment she admitted that she didn't think he would just randomly say it. Ae Sook had absolutely no idea how much it had helped him and the confidence it gave him. It was the only thing he needed to hear and his expression became beaming again, even as Ae Sook remained cautious, he was unable to hide his smile like Pinocchio with his liar's nose. It was obvious and evident, and only further concrete at the moment that Ae Sook took a hold of his hand and gave him a kiss.

Jong Hyun took a seat on one of his bar stools, never legging go of his hold against Ae Sook's thinned fingers. He pulled her figure between his legs, wrapping his arms around her lower waist, resting his head on top of her flat stomach. Through her body he could listen to the calming beat of her heart which drew a calmed smile up against his lips.

"Of course dummy." He whispered in an affectionate tone to his newly rekindled romance. "I never understood why we separated. I think we both just wanted each other to have our dreams we worked for and misunderstood that we weren't going to hinder that for each other, but that it would help us grow."

Slowly he pulled away from Ae Sook's torso, lifting his eyes through his disheveled bangs while his sights set on her. "I never stopped loving you either Ae-ah." He lift her hand and kissed the top of her palm. "After you were taken..." Thinking of it still tore him up and the only pause Jong Hyun had to their romantic relationship was he felt that he would put her in harms way again by the actions of his father. "It made me stop lying to myself...but I don't want you hurt because of my family's actions and problems either." He lowered his head, forehead resting where he had just nuzzled against her. "It pulls my hearts in both ways because I want to be with you...but I don't ever want you hurt. I want to protect you."
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Jan 13 2015, 07:49 PM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

JONG HYUN | OUTFIT | <3

It warmed her inside, seeing the clear look of relief and happiness in his expression when he smiled again. The last thing she had wanted to do was to even momentarily risk disappointing him, but she had needed to be sure that he meant what he had said that night in the hospital before she felt safe admitting that she still loved him as well. But everything was okay now! They both now knew how the other felt, and that meant that things would be just fine from here on out, right? She had to hope so, and that hopeful thinking was further solidified when his arms moved around her waist as he nuzzled himself against her torso after sitting down.

The fact that he had called her a "dummy" surprised the girl a little, but the light and affection tone he spoke with kept her smiling and prevented her from being bothered by it in any way. Ae Sook just smiled while one of her hands lightly stroked his hair, her fingers loosely mingling between and playing with his dark locks. Her eyes fell closed as she listened to him speak, nodding slightly in agreement. "I think you're right," she confirmed in a soft voice, not seeing a need to talk too loudly since they were so close at the moment. "Even though it seemed like the right thing to do at the time, I still couldn't bare the thought of losing you." While their breakup had been mutual it had still absolutely devastated her at the time. It had been difficult to turn to anyone at the time it happened either; she and her twin had never been all that close, though her older brother was comforting she couldn't help but think there might have been at least a part of him that was probably glad when they broke up if only because of the five-year difference between them, and it wasn't like she could talk to Joo Hyun easily since her best friend was also Jong Hyun's sister.

But none of that mattered now. They were together again, or were they? It felt like they were; why would they both admit to still being in love with the other and then do nothing about it, right? She wasn't entirely sure, but at the moment all she knew was she was happy to know that she and Jong Hyun still felt the same way about one another, and she was perfectly content to just stay in place there with him as long as he wanted. Her hand gently moved out out his hair when he moved back to look up at her. She returned his gaze with a small smile, giving his hand a tiny squeeze before she felt his lips against her skin there. "I'm glad we still both feel the same," she told him happily.

Even though it was events set in motion by Jong Hyun's father that had led the two of them to admitting their continued love for one another, in general that night in question was still one that she wished had never happened. Or at the very least, that she could erase it from her memory. Even just thinking about it made her immediately tense up reflexively when he had brought the subject up. Even after he was finished talking, she was quiet for a moment before speaking up in response at last. Ae Sook took a very slight step backwards from him, only so that she had a little more room to gently tilt his head back up to look at her once again. "Jong Hyun, don't talk like that," she said finally. "It's okay now; we're all safe. And I think it's safe to say that your father's probably going away for a long time for everything he's done. He can't hurt anyone anymore."

It still sickened her to think that someone could be so cruel to their own family, that a father could send men out to try and kidnap one of his daughters (even if the men themselves came back with the wrong girl) or that he could so easily hurt his only son. The sight of Jong Hyun on the ground bleeding due to his father's actions was an image she still couldn't get out of her head, and she wanted to be sure that he never had to feel any sort of betrayal by someone who was supposed to love him ever again. Leaning down, she pressed her lips to his in another kiss. But unless the small peck she had given him before, this one was more loving and was held longer; it was as if just through that kiss she was trying to convey to him just how much he meant to her. Ae Sook eventually drew back only when she absolutely had to in order to breathe again, though instead of moving too far from him, she instead just lightly set her forehead against his.

"You've already done so much to protect me before," she told him in a whisper. It was true enough; between the night his father had orchestrated and even before that, when Jong Hyun had been so quick to come to her aid when a superior in OMEGA had attempted to force himself on her, he had done a lot to protect and keep her safe. In a lot of ways, he was her hero and she wanted nothing more than to go back to how they used to be before they had ever broken up. "I love you, and I want to be with you too. The only thing you could possibly protect me from now is from being hurt by losing you again."

--------------------

PM 
^
Shim Jong Hyun
 Posted: Feb 13 2015, 10:26 PM
Production Admin
twenty-five
Orion Entertainment
Neith
Producer
59 posts

Desperation could never last long whenever Ae Sook was around. There was just something about her that always made Jong Hyun feel better, as if she knew the right words that deep in his heart he needed to hear. It wasn't as if she tried to be overly chipper, in fact that would annoy him, instead she genuinely thought about the situation and comforted him.

As she leaned her forehead against his, Jong Hyun gently rest his right hand against the back of her head. His fingers laced through the long strands of her dyed hair, rolling just slightly on her sruface, and once her words were finished he lifted his lips up against hers, kissing her with a soft brush of his tongue against her lips. When he felt satisfied Jong Hyun retracted his lips from the younger woman, a smile now replacing the previous grimace.

"So,..." He began with that same smile plastered against his lips. "What should I do tonight with my...girlfriend?" It was his own sly way of asking if she was okay about the two of them starting over again.
BY DALI OF CC
PM EMAIL 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 08:50 PM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

JONG HYUN | OUTFIT | <3

The way his fingers laced through her hair brought a comforting sense of familiarity. It was a small action, but was one that still got the corners of her mouth to pull upwards into another small smile, one that remained even when his lips again found their way to her own. And when they finally parted again, it made her all the happier to see that he was smiling again now as well. It definitely suited his features far better than his previous expression, that was for sure. Ae Sook had missed seeing him smile like that, it was something she hadn't realized just how much she had missed until she had started to spend more time with him again alongside Joo Hyun. It hadn't been just his smile of course, but everything about him she had missed, even though there had been a portion of time when she thought she had finally moved past him. How wrong she had been there.

As such, words couldn't possibly have begun to describe how happy she felt at that moment in time. Now that they had finally been able to talk about where they stood with one another, any of the concerns she had had since he kissed her that night in the hospital had finally been wiped away. He loved her, she loved him, and they both knew that now. What could be better? After placing a light kiss against his cheek, she hid her face against his shoulder while her arms went around him, just holding on to him for a short moment. It was only when he spoke up again that she drew away, and that was just so she could look at him while he was talking.

Hearing him call her his girlfriend got her to smile once again. "Well, you still should probably be taking it easy," Ae Sook mused. She moved away from him, with a bit of reluctance in doing so, and moved back towards the counter where he had unpacked the bag she had brought with her not too long before. "So why don't I cook for you tonight so you can just relax some?" Though at first she had thought that bringing supplies to cook for him would be a good ruse in case either or both of his sisters had been with him at the time, it was still something she had every intention of following through with either way. "Aside from that... I don't know. If there's anything you'd like to do we can go from there, does that sound okay?" While she was talking, she looked over the items she had purchased and brought over to double check and make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. As she did, a sudden thought came to her, that got the girl to laugh slightly in amusement. "Joo Hyun-ah's probably going to die from excitement when she hears we're together again. If I didn't know better, I'd say she had already been trying to get us back together herself before all of this."

--------------------

PM 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2