updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» I'm A Rockstar, 23. Actor, Newsound
Hwang Min Jae
 Posted: Feb 1 2015, 07:13 PM
Actor Admin
Newsound
Jade
Actor
7 posts

hwang min jae
actor
all-genre
former d-fy
lead dancer/visual
single/open

SUMMARY
Hwang Min Jae was born into an average family in Gwangju. The middle child in the family, he had an older brother and a younger sister. However, he had no interest in pursuing an "average" life and instead craved a life of fame. As such, when he was twelve he went to Seoul and auditioned for Sae Guk, however he didn't quite make the cut. Not one to give up, he pressed on and found himself accepted into a small company called KISS Entertainment. Min Jae trained there and eventually debuted in 2007 as the lead dancer and visual of a seven-member pop group named D-FY, where he used the stage name Min-J. Though not an instant hit right after their debut, once they had their first comeback their popularity soared and rivaled groups from larger companies. However, when he was twenty-two he discovered from a friend in the company that KISS Entertainment's CEO and other shareholders and higher ups had been using their power against her and other girls within the company. Furious but not one to rush in without thinking, Min Jae developed a plan to catch the CEO red-handed and brought the proof he had gotten in the form of recordings on his phone to the police the day after the recordings were made. However, he didn't stop there and made sure that the CEO and others involved would all lose their jobs by going to the media with what he had learned as well. This resulted in the arrest of the CEO and others, as well as the destruction of the company as no one wanted to take over something with such a negative reputation about it. D-FY fought over what to do next because of Min Jae's actions, though they didn't officially disband until the summer of 2014. Not letting that slow him down, Min Jae decided to pursue solely acting and found himself a place in Newsound from that point onward.

Min Jae is a very logical person. He thinks with his head and doesn't always factor his heart into the equation, but it hasn't steered him wrong yet (unless destroying one's former company can be considered "wrong"). He has a strong sense of tactfulness and can usually look at things from an unbiased point of view, but that doesn't make him unfriendly. He has a very amicable disposition and is known to be approachable to those around him. With a very strong sense of right and wrong, Min Jae isn't the type to just let things slide if they seem unethical or immoral. He's the type to speak his mind when he has an opinion or if something doesn't sit right with him, and is known to be an assertive person. He can also be rather cocky more often than not. He doesn't like to act modest or downplay himself and instead will openly admit to his strengths and has no shame in doing so. He's the type who knows how talented he is and isn't going to let anyone else try to make him out as someone lesser than the greatness he thinks that he is.

FRIENDS
Though he can be a cocky little shithead at times, Min Jae is a very friendly person. In his old company he was known to be one of the most approachable people there, and that hasn't changed at all since joining Newsound (though considering the havoc he caused, it's natural that others might have varying opinions of him now). He's a true friend who's always there to listen to people when needed, though he's known to give a reality check or two if it's entirely necessary. Overall he tries to be more tactful and careful not to hurt others' feelings, but if he needs to be straightforward now and then, so be it.

Yoon Jung Ah - good friend
Lee Sang Kyu - acquaintance
Ahn Tae Hyun - acquaintance

ENEMIES
Though he's friendly by nature, it's very likely that there are going to be people who don't like Min Jae. The fact that about a year ago he managed to near-singlehandedly destroy his old company seemingly without regard to what it would end up meaning for his and the rest of D-FY's futures can make it look like he's careless. Or at the very least, it may make people more wary about him now possibly. Paired with his overly confident attitude, and of course there are bound to be people who don't like him. While he enjoys the multitudes of fans that his fame has brought him, in general it never bothers him much if some people don't care for him. He'll be nice to them in public when needed, but he won't lie and pretend that they're close if they're not.
LOVE
Though the public doesn't really know about it, Min Jae has had plenty of girlfriends before. He's always taken care not to give fans or netizens a reason to suspect that he's dating, but that doesn't mean that it never happened. As he tends to be more logical than emotional, he might not seem like the most flirtatious or romantic person around, though that that doesn't mean he's completely incapable of using his heart over his brain. However, he does have a fairly large head; Min Jae's cockiness has given him a sense of expectation that most girls should fall all over themselves for him and likely doesn't always understand the times when that isn't the case.

girl I’m a rock star i don’t have a good personality i’m sensitive so if you touch me i go all out yeah i’m a rock star we play hard i won’t say it again move your body move right now everyone goes crazy over my music everywhere on radio at my one word everyone follow everywhere i go everyone shout out high shout out low today just go with me with one sigh sweep away everything oh my god it's so hot come on dj turn it up come on dj let's play i'm a rock star who am i i'm a rock star well i'mma break it down yeah i'mma break it down take a deep breath and once more break it down last time come on dj turn it up come on dj let's play i'm a rock star----
PM EMAIL 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: