updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» Holding On To Stars, Jin & Chan Ryul!
Nam Jin
 Posted: Dec 13 2014, 12:58 AM
Singer Admin
N/A
N/A
Neith
N/A
16 posts

Young
Mi
behind my back they were talking shit in front of me they acted nice
The two were quietly sitting in their seats, just about to take a look through the menu when a sudden brush passed against Jin's shoulder, and when he could see Young Mi shift in her seat, all Jin could see was red. Young Mi was a precious person to him, growing up in a rather rough home life. If it hadn't been for her he probably wouldn't have passed school or had any connection with people his own age back in the day. All that had mattered to Jin was his music, his close friends, and becoming an idol in a group that meant something to him.

"YAH!" Immediately Jin shot from his seat, the chair flying behind his frame as his fist moved to slam Chan Ryul's cheekbone, but the man knew his friend too well and caught the fist before contact could be made.

"You ass." He replied with a smile and a laugh, punching his shoulder with the free hand he had. "Do it and i'll find every damned embarrassing picture of you ever created." He pulled out the seat next to him, chuckling that the guy got him so good. "Have lunch with us." He was nice and even let Chan Ryul have the window seat, partially so that people couldn't peek in and see B2TB's rapper in the window.

Before he could sit down the older male noticed a red hue against Young Mi's cheeks. Without saying a word he shrugged the leather jacket from his shoulders, draping it around hers. What was she thinking, wearing a thing hoody and thin pants on a day like today?

"Yah, hold that for me." Jin could never just be nice, he always had to make it seem like he was commanding her to do something for him or taking advantage of her.

Sitting down he flipped the menu that lay flat on the table. "Oooh I think I want Jamppong."
by Dali of Candyland Couture
PM EMAIL 
^
Oh Chan Ryul
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 08:17 PM
Dancer
22 | chance
omega entertainment
tei
back-up dancer
14 posts

POETIC JUSTICE
It was hard to contain his laugher, so Chan Ryul didn’t try and simply let Jin punch his shoulder while he chuckled at them. To answer Young Mi’s complaint he replied, “If I would have called out to you from back there, everyone would have looked, so I’d say this was a much better way of getting your attention.”

He let go of Jin’s fist and grinned at him. “Yah, I’m not sure that would be enough to stop me. I could make a killer telling the media about you two and your secret dates,” he said but was obviously joking. There was absolutely no way Chan Ryul would ever sell out his two best friends like that, and he didn’t even believe that the two were anything more than friends. Although at times they did seem to hold each other’s glance for longer than a few seconds…

“Don’t mind if I do.” The dancer gave a short bow, mocking Jin’s chivalry in pulling his seat out for him. He stretched once he sat down in the plastic chair and looked between his other friends, just in time to grab a glance of Jin sacrificing his jacket for Young Mi. The sight scribbled another smirk onto Chan Ryul’s lips.

“So what are you two doing here?” he asked, leaning forward curiously while resting his chin on top of his fist. “Did I really just crash a date?”
If I told you that a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it? I mean you need to hear this, love is not just a verb It's you looking in the mirror, love is not just a verb It's you looking for it, maybe, call me crazy, we can both be insane A fatal attraction is common and what we have common is pain
TAG: jin & young mi NOTES: sorry its short! i hope its enough to work off of
PM 
^
Seung Young Mi
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 11:11 PM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | MiMi
28 posts

She had to admit that he'd had a point there- it probably would have been a much worse idea if he had gone and just called out to them from afar. Even so, leave it to Chan Ryul to decide to risk making a scene by triggering their other friend's anger just for his own amusement."Okay fine. I'll give you that," she commented, unable to help the smile that came to her lips. Though it had been a surprise for sure, she shouldn't have expected anything else when it came to Chan Ryul.

She rolled her eyes lightly, shaking her head just a bit in amusement while the two boys talked. Between Jin's threat and Chan Ryul's over-confidence that it would do no good if carried out, she had to silently question why she spent her time with them in the first place. But then again, they were two of the most important people in her life; she wouldn't trade her friendship with either of them for anything else in the world. They both meant far too much for her to even think about no longer associating with them.

It was great to hear Jin invite their other friend to join them for lunch. If he hadn't, Young Mi certainly would have! "You're so weird," she commented to Chan Ryul after seeing his foolish little bow, her voice light and teasing. Jin, however, seemed to have something else he either needed or wanted to do before sitting again as well. The girl's eyes widened a little in surprise at the sudden addition of another layer of clothing, still warm from having been on Jin's frame just seconds before. His words, however, weren't nearly as kind as the gesture had been, but she still smiled all the same as she nodded. "Sure, of course," she responded, shifting slightly as she slipped her arms through his jacket's sleeves so it wouldn't fall onto the floor when she moved.

Opening her own menu finally, Young Mi scanned over the items listed there. Her eyes lifted soon enough once again, however, to look at Chan Ryul once more when he spoke. She laughed a little, rolling her eyes once again. "No, of course you didn't!" she told him. "I had some time off and happened to see Jin out and about, so I figured I'd go bug him. Then again... He did ask if I wanted to go on a lunch date with him." An amused little smirk replaced her smile as her gaze shifted over to the other young man now. There was an obvious tone of teasing when she spoke to Jin now. "Is there something I should know about?"

DON'T YOU WISH ON ME
JinRyul | Outfit | Yay trio~
PM EMAIL 
^
Nam Jin
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 01:31 PM
Singer Admin
N/A
N/A
Neith
N/A
16 posts

Young
Mi
behind my back they were talking shit in front of me they acted nice
"Or you could have called out Young Mi's name, it's not like she's the only Young Mi in the world." He teased with his rationalization. Jin knew the reality of it was just that his old friend had a flair for making things different or exciting. In all the years he knew Chan Ryul they had rarely had a dull moment of just hanging out. It would usually end up with some snarky comments while they read pages in comics or lounged about.

Young Mi and Chan Ryul were probably his only true friends he had ever had. Truth be told, Jin had been outgoing in school but at the same time, he hated going and obeying authority figures. If it weren't for Young Mi then Jin never would have passed high school, he might have dropped out and just became some grunt in the underground rapper scene making minimum wage at a car shop or something. Young Mi had driven him to try for more and to audition for B2TB.

"Yah." Jin replied, expression just slightly facing Young Mi. "I can't have you getting sick when we're doing a duet." He spoke in reference to their upbeat and happy song A Midsummer Night's Sweetness. It was their first duet and it had ranked number five it's first week out despite the many idols that fought for the spot.

Chan Ryul's comment left a smirk on Jin's face. "Young Mi would never date me, she knows my habits to well." Jin was notorious for being a playboy, it was perhaps one reason why Young Mi was so special to him.

His right arm wrapped lightly around Young Mi's. "Not that I wouldn't take her out." He jested, knowing full and well that Young Mi wouldn't indulge his joke. He leaned into the young girl as if he were about to kiss her on the cheek.
by Dali of Candyland Couture
PM EMAIL 
^
Oh Chan Ryul
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 11:16 PM
Dancer
22 | chance
omega entertainment
tei
back-up dancer
14 posts

POETIC JUSTICE
“Eh,” he shrugged. “Not the only Young Mi, but probably the only one people have seen on TV.” But it was true: he had wanted to trick them mostly for his own amusement. Lightheartedly, he grinned and glanced between them.

They had a lot of chemistry—his two best friends did. Ever since the day he met them back toward the end of high school, Young Mi and Jin were always a pleasant pair. Young Mi’s sweetness counterbalanced Jin’s ruggedness, and if he didn’t know them any better he would have wondered why they never dated. But Jin’s “habits” were pretty transparent to just about everyone, including the young man himself. In response to his pal’s confession, Chan Ryul sarcastically patted him on the back, as if lauding him for admitting his faults. Not that Chan Ryul was the one judging, since his own interactions with women were just as flirtatious and loose.

The rest of their conversation was lost as the waitress approached, which Chan Ryul immediately took notice of and greeted her with a wide smile. “Annyeonghaseyo~” he sang in a cheerful tone. “Aren’t we lucky to have such a pretty noona serve us today.”

Looking back towards his friends and witnessing Jin’s lips inching towards Young Mi’s cheek, Chan Ryul quickly rolled up his menu and reached over to swat his male friend over the head with a (playfully) angry, ”Yah!” The paper hit with a clap, but since it was only a joke, he hadn’t tried to hit him all that hard or anything. Placing the menu back on the table, he continued to scold Jin, “Don’t ignore a woman’s presence by only acknowledging another.” He was satisfied to see their server show a hint of amusement over their interactions.
If I told you that a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it? I mean you need to hear this, love is not just a verb It's you looking in the mirror, love is not just a verb It's you looking for it, maybe, call me crazy, we can both be insane A fatal attraction is common and what we have common is pain
TAG: jin & young mi NOTES: sorry its short! i hope its enough to work off of
PM 
^
Seung Young Mi
 Posted: Mar 3 2015, 10:34 PM
Singer Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Soloist | MiMi
28 posts

"Well you aren't the only Jin in the world either," she pointed out with a faint laugh. "It wouldn't have mattered whose name he called out." But either way, it was done now. Chan Ryul had gotten them with his little prank and she would have expected no less from him. Young Mi rolled her eyes lightly at his comment about seeing her television. "I doubt that many people have seen me. Besides, we can't be lucky like you and have all this screen time without everyone knowing our names." Then again, there was a lot he could get away with that they couldn't. Not that that seemed to stop Jin any, but still.

Young Mi tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, and couldn't help but to shake her head lightly in amusement when Jin brought up the duet they were promoting together. "Aw, he does have a heart. Who'd have thought?" she teased, leaning over to pinch her friend's cheek gently. The "habits" he went on to mention got the girl to roll her eyes. Oh yes, she certainly knew very well about those. Sometimes Young Mi wondered how she was friends with he and Chan Ryul; the two young men were certainly a couple of peas in a pod with their playboy mannerisms. She couldn't even begin to imagine the sorts of things they probably got up two on their own- nor did she want to in the first place. What they did when she wasn't with them was their own business, not hers.

Her gaze shifted when she heard Chan Ryul greeting the waitress that had approached the table. However, before she could greet her as well, or do much else in general, she was distracted by Jin's arm suddenly going around her. "Hey, what are you doing?" she exclaimed, a surprised expression on her face. Even if he was just kidding around, the thought of actually going out with him caused her cheeks to flush a very faint shade of pink. Young Mi attempted to shrug his arm off but was caught off-guard by his face inching closer to hers in his joking attempt to kiss her cheek. Quickly she turned her head away so that even if he didn't stop, all his lips would come into contact with would have been her hair.

Thank goodness for Chan Ryul. Luckily for her, he had decided to put a stop to their friend's foolishness by means of a whack on the head with his menu. Grateful as she was that he had done such a thing- even if it was just to get Jin's attention to the server who was so patiently waiting for them to settle again- instead of voicing her thanks she instead commented, "Aish, why am I friends with you two?" She flashed the waitress an apologetic smile, but the women at least seemed to be amused by the trio's antics. That was certainly better than being annoyed by them.

DON'T YOU WISH ON ME
JinRyul | Outfit | Yay trio~
PM EMAIL 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2