updates
1.13 | Another round of OTM voting is over. Congratulations to the winners!

1.8 | As you can see, results for the music charts are posted! Thank you all for voting, and don't forget to vote for the OTMs now too!

1.6 | Li has made us another wonderful skin. We hope you like all of his hard work! Also, Jade has updated the company information pages as well as the open groups and the features pages. Make sure you give everything a look!

1.5 | There are two tiebreakers for the music charts, and OTMs are up. Make sure you vote in everything!

1.5 | Please welcome our new graphics mod, Li!

12.28 | Music Chart Voting is up! Go cast your votes with all your characters, and then nominate your favorite couples and threads in our OTM Nominations!

top ten
NEITH - OWNER
JADE
CO-OWNER
PEACH
ADMIN
LI
GRAPHICS MOD
JUNG ISEUL
MALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK
FEMALE OF THE MONTH
GWEN PARK & RIM HYUN SEOK
COUPLE/GROUP OF THE MONTH
WE WERE IN LOVE
THREAD OF THE MONTH
soundbites
● AYO's Min.T and Class B's Jinni have been confirmed to be dating. This news comes at the same time that Newsound has debuted the pair's new sub-unit, 2 Namja Yeoja United (2NYU) with the mini album 200%, just in time for Valentine's Day!

● Young Ae Sook has been cast in the new drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me", a story about theme park CEO with Dissociative Identity Disorder and the park's new circus commandant who falls in love with both of his personalities.

● Happy Brand New Year by collab group NEWFAM has hit it at #1 on the music charts!

● Ahn Hye Shin, Xander, & Jin attack the charts with the #2 slot!

● Ahn Hye Shin has made her comeback as AHS with a solo album! After her long awaited comeback her songs and collaborations have slammed music charts with her unique voice at #2, #9, & #10!!

● After a world tour, ri$k has finally made a comeback with the release of their digital single Voodoo Doll!

● Polaris collapsed while filming a performance of his song "GG BE" with Class B's Jewel. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to remain there for a few days. The rest of his promotions have since been cancelled.

current event

» can't go on my own, ae sook & jae woo
Young Jae Woo
 Posted: Sep 27 2014, 12:44 PM
Singer
CTLight Guitar/Vocal/Maknae (Sae Guk)
Bunny
Jae Woo
21 posts

NAME w/
NAME(S) HERE
notes: KEEP IT SIMPLE
For today, Joo Hyun and him were done with We Got Married shooting. He was quite nervous how it would look like for their first episode. He didn't want to look so excited even though in his mind he was quite excited to be paired with his sister's best friend. After his scenes, the next scenes that were going to be shot were his sister's We Got Married scenes.

Jae Woo wanted to stick around, so sitting on a chair while eating a banana, they were going to touch his makeup but he shooed them away since he didn't want to look perfect anymore. Looking for his sister, she didn't seem to arrive yet. He sat waiting and saw her van coming into the parking lot.

Getting out from the chair, he went towards the van and knocked on the window where his sister would be. He greeted, "Yo, sis. I see you. Come out girlie. I'm here. I can't to see you behind the scenes. I never got to see you actually acting, so perfect opportunity."

coop

--------------------
user posted image
PM 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Oct 4 2014, 12:34 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW WE MET?
Jae Woo
hooray for the twins finally reconnecting! <3
It was unusual, having siblings both cast on a show like "We Got Married". And a set of twins at that? Even more unheard of! But it had happened- twin siblings Jae Woo and Ae Sook were both halves of the two couples being featured on the show. Ae Sook had been paired up with an actor much like herself by the name of Seung Ho. Her brother, on the other hand, had been "married" to her own best friend Joo Hyun. It had amused her in a way, the two actors were paired together, as were the two idols. Funny how things worked out sometimes.

When the day had come for the couples to meet, she had sent Joo Hyun and Jae Woo both the same playfully warning text message that she would be keep her eyes on the both of them. She knew that nothing would happen, but as the best friend to one half of the couple and sister to the other half, she felt a need to make it known to both of them that they would be in for it if one did anything to upset the other. But aside from a couple of other random texts, she hadn't actually gotten to see much of the other couple. Which made sense, obviously the production team would want she and her "husband" to interact with each other more than with the other couple, but still. She had a strong feeling that the producers would be milking the fact they had the twins together on the same show for all that it was worth.

But so, she hadn't really seen or interacted much with Jae Woo. Not that that was anything new though honestly. Even growing up, the two had never been all that close to one another. Most people would think that, being twins, the pair would have been inseparable, but that hadn't really been the case. Ae Sook had bonded much more with their older brother Jae Sun. She loved Jae Woo dearly, but they simply didn't have much common ground. When she had been absorbed in voice and dance lessons (after Jae Sun had suggested to their parents that it would be a good idea), Jae Woo had always been more interested in sports. Which was great for him, and she always made sure to attend every one of his games. But there just wasn't much that they had in common. And a close bond had been even more difficult when, at the age of seventeen, Ae Sook had left her twin and their parents in Mokpo to move to Seoul with Jae Sun. She had still talked to the three often- and still talked to their parents whenever she could- but it was hard to be close to a sibling when they lived so far away.

None of that mattered now though. Jae Woo also was residing in Seoul now, and he had earned himself quite the following of fans since being placed in CTLight. Ae Sook was proud of him, it delighted her to see her brother getting a chance to shine even if his career hadn't been his first choice. Besides, now they had a chance to actually reconnect and get close to each other, which was wonderful! Who knew? Maybe being on "We Got Married" could help things along the way! That was where she was headed right at that moment in time, to film with her fake-husband for the show. A message from Joo Hyun had informed her that the other couple had already wrapped up shooting for the time being. Unfortunately, her friend had to leave right away for some schedule with Class B. But that was okay, she wouldn't get distracted by the other girl that way at least.

Ae Sook had assumed, then, that Jae Woo likely had left as well. When the car her manager was driving came to a stop, she looked down at the seat belt while she unbuckled herself. Unaware of anyone approaching the car, she jumped in alarm at the sound of the knocking on the window. Immediately she turned just in time to hear her twin's voice, slightly muffled from the closed window, but still clear enough to be understood. A smile came over her lips as she listened to him. Ae Sook didn't reply right away, instead she slightly shooed him away from the door so she could get out of the vehicle without the door hitting into him when it opened. She waited until he had gotten out of the way before opening the door and stepping out, shutting it again behind her. "Hey!" she greeted with a bright smile. "I didn't think you would have still been here, this is a great surprise!" Even if she technically was supposed to be filming with Seung Ho at the moment, she was clearly excited to see Jae Woo was there too.

robb stark

--------------------

Next time you fall in love
My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
Young Jae Woo
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 03:15 AM
Singer
Bunny
Jae Woo
21 posts

NAME w/
AE SOOK AKA JADE
notes: CUTIES <3
She cued him to move away from the door, so he moved out of the way and leaned against the van as she was making an entrance. He joked, "I didn't think you would be here either. Glad it was a crazy coincidence. Still having the banana in his hand, he quickly finished it and threw the peel away and came back to join her.

He walked next to her as they were heading to the scenes. "I know we haven't had the chance to be the closest of buddies, but hopefully that will change right?" They always were in different worlds and thought that they weren't going to share one world, but unexpected things can happen.

Once in awhile, when he met his friends that played soccer with him before invite him to play, Jae Woo shoots down their offer. It was hard at first since he hesitated, but now he knew his limits. The experience was filled with pain to even play for a couple of minutes the last time he tried. Now he changed his life to be their referee for their games and watch professional games on television. He watched European teams almost daily.

Like Jae Sun Hyung told Ae Sook about music, he was informed to audition for CTLight. At first he didn't want to join an idol boy band because he didn't want to be like the ones that ended up suing the entertainment company for contract reasons.

He asked her while peering around the scene, "How's Seung Ho and where is he? I don't see him at all. What if he ran away from the bride?"

coop

--------------------
user posted image
PM 
^
Young Ae Sook
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 01:10 AM
Actress Admin
OMEGA
Jade
Actress
92 posts

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW WE MET?
Jae Woo
hooray for the twins finally reconnecting! <3
”Coincidence indeed! Too bad they couldn’t have let us all shoot here together, that could have been a lot of fun!” she agreed. While her brother was off disposing of his banana wrapper, the actress took a quick glance around. So far there was no sign of Seung Ho anywhere. Oh well, he was bound to get there sooner or later, so either way she really wasn’t all that worried about it.

Besides, now she could have some time to spend with her brother. So that was good! When he returned, it was almost like he had been reading her mind earlier when she had thought about how they never really have been all that close. Weird. Then again, she always heard that such instances were just twin things. It was something she had never noticed too much before when it came to herself and Jae Woo since they had never been the “inseparable” twins that most others were, but maybe it did still happen to them once in a while. That would be neat.

Ae Sook nodded her head lightly in agreement to his comment ”I hope so!” she told him honestly. They had a chance not to finally grow closer to one another after all. It was be just plain stupid to pass it up at this point! She knew how difficult had to have been for him to be forced to give up his dream of playing soccer; she herself had been devastated at the thought of having to give up the theatres after what the director of the show she had been in had tried to do to her. But luckily for her, Jae Sun had gotten her to go give acting on camera a try. It wasn’t as easy for Jae Woo, but she was happy that he had found something else he enjoyed.

When the topic of her fake husband came up, the actress shrugged her shoulders a little. ”He’s been alright. He seems really nice, but he’s so quiet!” The pair had rather quickly been deemed the “awkward couple” but the production team. Seung Ho was awfully shy, and while she herself used to be a lot more outgoing and bubbly, even Ae Sook was on the quieter side now when it came to people she didn’t know all that well. Her brother’s last comment got the girl to pout her lips. ”Yah! Don’t say that!” she exclaimed. ”He’ll be here, I think he had another schedule or something to do before we filmed today, but I’m sure he’ll be around soon. And what about Joo Hyun-ah? You had better be treating her properly!”

robb stark

--------------------

Next time you fall in love
My first love was my true love and it should have been my last. The only time I’m happy is when I’m dreaming of the past. Next time you fall in love it better be with me, the way it used to be. Back then was when we touched the starlight.
PM 
^
Young Jae Woo
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 02:17 AM
Singer
Bunny
Jae Woo
21 posts

NAME w/
AE SOOK AKA JADE
notes: CUTIES <3
He laughed, "I can't wait to see the first episode this week when it comes on air. Just avoid awkward silences then you are good to go. Haha, I am on his side too. I'm super quiet and you know me so." He wanted to meet this Seung Ho and whether he treated his sister right, but it was too early to judge character since it was only the first day.

It made up for it since she was more bubbly and outgoing which complimented his personality when they were growing up together. But one good thing as twins is that Jae Woo could understand his twin more than anyone else in the world.

He nudged her hair ever so slightly to show it was a tease, "Don't worry I know. I was only joking around. I know I took it too far.." Looking towards the parking lot and he sat down on the bench, he saw a van and commented, "Is that Seung Ho's van? " As the van passed away from them, Jae Woo knew it wasn't him. And several other vans passed. Checking on the time it already passed thirty minutes, "Shouldn't you text him before they cancel the filming?"

coop

--------------------
user posted image
PM 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: